Guess how old she is. Best feature? Worst? Good replies get xxx pics (and a few vids)

Guess how old she is. Best feature? Worst? Good replies get xxx pics (and a few vids).

Attached: good.png (1329x681, 1.5M)

Attached: pup.jpg (902x686, 491K)

When she lets herself go.

Attached: ah.jpg (640x842, 173K)

no face no fap

That vagina is honestly pretty gross

Stroking

Like 90

But no more than about tree fiddy

She looks about 55-60 years old hard to tell with no face pussy looks like it’s been beat up and tits are ok

What's gross about it?

Her body looks that old? I can see many here have limited experience with women. It's ok though.

Nope.

This isn’t about experience with women I’ve had lots of girlfriends some older than me some younger you asked us to guess all we have are a few pictures to guess with no face and yes she looks 55-60 based on the pictures u posted her pussy looks old and used

Is she Thai or flip or something?

40-45, best - lovely nips, worst - thick waist and badly maintained cunt

Greek

Shaved cunt best? And you like her nipples? What about them?

Na, man. She doesnt look that old. Tight body, healthy tits, cunt looks fine. As fo the comment about cunt looking poorly kept, thats just what it looks like when it s not shaved extremely close, 1-2 times a day. I prefer natural look, but it is nice to see the whole thing occassionally.

I'd say mid 20s to mid 30s.

Btb, is that cum leaking out or her juices? Tasty!

late 30s
best: neck or ass
worst: arms

Best feature body

Worst feature body especially pussy

Thats her cunt?? Really?? Doesnt match to that nice body. Its pretty off looking

so where are those pics / vids?

Attached: 1527698347079.gif (450x189, 898K)

You gonna post more pics or just bullshit all day u gonna say how old she is or not

Attached: random-shite-2020-01-23-15.jpg (487x650, 184K)

It’s obvious nobody likes the way her cunt looks lol

how many dicks did she have in her lifetime?

Too many that pussy looks like it went 10 rounds with mike Tyson and lost

I think op is butthurt he didn’t get the comments he wanted to hear especially about that ugly looking pussy

That’s some medium rare pussy