God here, AMA

God here, AMA
I'm not giving you a bigger dick edition

Attached: 7.jpg (1332x673, 493K)

Can I have a second dick

Can I have a bigger vagina?

Very funny

Of course, just let dudes fist you 3 at a time.

So my grandpa had pneumonia and refused treatment and died, is that the same as suicide

Oh Lord what religion is the ONLY True,
should i convert to Islam ??? or Buddhism ??? maybe Hinduism ???
or is it something different - schamanismus shouldt i Pray to Satan ???

Attached: 1520892540971.jpg (1080x1080, 774K)

No, it isnt.

The religion that would come closest to resembling truth is called Pantheism. Though, there are truths in all religions. There are also mistruths, misunderstandings and outright lies in each as well.

My favorite part about that painting is Michelangelo’s subtle fuck you to the Catholic Church by putting god inside of a human brain and saying that he’s just a product of our imagination

My grandma always talked about wanting to "pack your sausage", whatever that means. Is she up there doing that? Is she happy?

The "Uranthia Book" common man, who REally wrote it?

Thank you Lord... I will remember this Answer.

Attached: 4ChanCAT.jpg (777x777, 152K)

Close. It's more meant to symbolize the mind. Humans do imagine many things about me, though my existence is undeniable.

Holy shit I never noticed that.

why did Hitler die

Send that boy of yours on back, We'll leave a light on for him.

>Is she up there doing that?
The short answer is no.

>Is she happy?
The soul that was your grandma has moved on to its next life. Unfortunately for you it's one of suffering. In this life the soul inhabits a mans body. This man will spend his childhood in poverty, without so much as a cup to drink from. After turning 32 his fortune in wealth will change, but his curse remains the same. No matter how rich he gets, everyone spills his chocolate milk.

All things that live will die, it's only the natural cycle.

Christ is in the process of making a return, but Christ was not Jesus of Nazareth. That particular character isnt coming back.

Witch god are you?

Dubs the Trinity
Gotta answer this one, else Dubs

The author(s) chose to remain anonymous and I will respect that decision.

Thank you for the image included. It made me smile :)

Human beings have developed many variations of who I am. I have shown myself in many different ways, ways I believe your kind would understand. However, each time I do so, I am permanently assigned that particular apparition by the group of people I revealed myself to. And the different groups of you that have seen me tell the other groups they are wrong because I did not appear to them the same as I did to the others. So of the many different variations and explanations of God your kind has developed, I am all of them.

Can you make everyone's dick significantly smaller than mine?

No loopholes >:[

Are you pro logposting or anti logposting?

Pro just because of how mad he got over it

Yobquestion what the fuck was up with the niggers how could you fuck up so badly

Attached: 1580036648566.jpg (468x750, 90K)