Hey boys!

Hey boys!

How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
It took me 5 years to get my belt so now I can proudly consider myselfe a true master.

Since you guys havent mastered any martial art you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me.

Attached: 2032.jpg (1080x1350, 152K)

your bullshit is nothing should i get my hands around your neck and squeeze. kick, hit, scream if you can, when the lights go out...that's all there is

There's a reason they separate male and female competitors.

Shoots a double leg on you then bashed your head into the ground.

Attached: 5D885E1D-16AB-451F-A7D6-9DF1F0048E2A.gif (200x113, 170K)

Attached: 1389737289331.png (625x626, 86K)

Been practicing wing Chun for about a decade.

If you value your life, you'd keep walking

You're cute. But to be honest, movies and your teachers got you thinking fairy tales.

So much this, in a fight where there isn't rules eastern martial arts normally fall apart at the seams.

Bet you don't know what that symbol even means lmao

couldn't be a more obvious troll.

That might be the case but I'm fairly certain you're not exactly at the skill or fitness level to compete so she's got you , swallow your ego tubby

Let me see her feet

rape

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 19K)

lol karate is fake. a bjj blue belt at ur weight would fucking rape u. black belt in karate is nothing, learn a real martial art not some movie bs

Attached: bowandarrow.jpg (960x641, 78K)

but you are a foolish, ignorant woman. you think with your heart and not your brain. a well timed fish bat and you would wake up with a stretched out asshole and shitting cum for days. additionally gender isn't what it used to be. i have seen some bigger "women" than you. they could wad you up and stuff you in their homemade vagina.

This. Name a deadlier combo then Muay Thai, bjj, and tactical gun training

so whit black belt you mean u acheaved 1 Dan? gl reaching 9 Dan

nigga i dont wanna fight you youre cute as fuck

LOL god damn this is old pasta

Hot

You are making the mistake of believing pain and being beat on is a deterrent. Some folks like it as it motivates them,
BB, aka Big Guy

Anyone can kick my ass in any fight.
So it feels like the default state of my life.

BJJ is literally gay. It was developed by a homo nicknamed Blow Job John who used to trip guys up and force blow jobs on them

good for you
must of taken alot of time and effort

Black belt is the first rank that's out of tutorial mode. What degree is your black belt?

>How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

Weirdly arousing, but you likely couldn't overpower me. Dated a girl a while back who used to lift weights near daily, she could bench more than me but she ultimately couldn't pin me down.

drone strike?

Carpet bombing?

Attached: B-29.jpg (400x350, 51K)

Not a bad b8, OP, but the inclusion of
>highest rank
really gave it away. Was just a notch to retarded to be believable

Cutie.
I will love to facefuck her.

I can, they call it a gun.

Lol all i need to do is grab your arms and the fight is over
I mean i like it if girls know how to fight, and those probably can kick the ass of smaller men but hands down they will always lose against a large man with a bit of training as long as no T / steroid injections are involved

God please knock me down and forcefully ride me, laugh and force me to sniff your smelly, sweaty body

Attached: 371414CC-1DF8-49F0-B629-D90ACEB82024.jpg (502x1024, 54K)

You probably couldn't even pull off a real seiken punch, are you sure you didn't have to give head for that belt?

Trolling used to be an art.

Attached: 1557699404007.jpg (300x301, 7K)

Found the weak fuck who needs a gun to fight for him
You won't always have a gun so what will you do when Jamal is going after that wallet?

Karate is such weak bullshit and is useless in a street fight learn something useful like kickboxing

Ay OP, what Dan you having?
Dan 1? or?

Pfffft please

I was watching the chicks fight before the McGregor vs Cowboy match. Legit would destroy any ufc chick no questions.

horny

This is true. Wierd how guys would just go looking for him to fight knowing this

Throw boxing in there for perfecting your punches and Krav Maga to seemlessly throw everything together for timely, lethal encounters

I dont care what color her belt is, One punch to the face and she is going to go to sleep.

I'm pretty sure you haven't sparred even once in those 5 years and women are easy to beat anyway so I wouldn't be too proud if I was you.

one I really like a girl who can kick me ass, 2 that looks really good on you
and 3, the world you're looking for is gone id say go brag on r9k but its been infected too hard to make them ree. keep sparring and remember a slightly unhealthy guy could take you on if he's willing to tank a hit or two.

Tits or gtfo

That's a Kyokushin symbol I know that much, and that's probably the central florida dojo. The kind of people that go there are the kind of people that would write this message...but you didn't write this message, you copy-pasted it.

Ergo, you're a faggot.

Nice bait, really didn't think this would work. But the male ego is what it is.

Attached: 1549298726062.png (625x626, 102K)

>Couldn't overpower me
>girlfriend lifted weight
Implying that lifting weights makes you a good fighter, you don't need strentgh to hit someone somewhere vulnerable and use a proper application of force in key areas to get them on the grpund

In not sure which of you are joking and which are genuinely cringey autistic newfags who don't know this is pasta.

I too bet OP cant name the actual system that symbol is from.

This is not the US. Look at the wall, there's a paper with a cyrilic word. Must be russia or something.

>How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?
Thankful that you'd have no reason to.

I know this is troll material, but to play along.

There is a reason why real combat sport separate the sexes, and have weight classes. I am sure if this was real and not troll bait, you would have more skills than me, but...

No one your size has ever come close.

I'm aroused

Attached: 1579985744965.jpg (633x968, 97K)

I actually mastered Karate, Capoeira and Kung Fu

Come at me bro

try your best

Attached: 58b8362f15d8273a5cab2f78.png (1000x1000, 76K)

Karate isnt a real martial art.

I would literally have you chained up in my basement faster than you knew what hit you. May whip you with that useless black belt of yours

Karate is shit. Try to spar with a guy or a girl after 2 months of kickboxing, bjj or mma and you are going to be killer.

finally someone who probably could keep up with my sexual demands

Black belt

You don't even have red noches on your belt. Black belt isn't the highest you can achieve so it is pretty obvious that this is a post by some neckbeard Manlet. Now for the women in the picture, good for her. I love karate and I often enjoy sparing with women because due to the size and strength difference they bring more crafty techniques to the table.

There is a place for you. It's called the morgue. I've met black belts from a lot of styles, combat infantry troops, survival people, and many more. You have a better chance than most, but in a bout of brute force with size you are dead. I know because I set up a small demo between me a black belt and combat troop and a 400 pound 6'5" former college football player. He hugged me like the yetti in a bugs bunny cartoon and that was it. Lights out. Excellent demo too. I would have had to double tap him to win.

>karate
Muay thai fighters (me) would elbow your ass.

Put your cock in her ass too.

My blue belt in BJJ will fucking yeet your karate black belt into the ground.

Attached: 68298065_2325214544409882_1387634406407012352_n.jpg (701x960, 53K)

Make her do the three hole standard of excellence.

slow down there, buckaroo

Attached: 1577736801985.jpg (332x332, 19K)

I dislike karate because theres a lot of garbage karate practitioners but I've also seen some really fucking good strikers from karate.. so they're not all bs

But would you blow me and make me a sandwich after ?

Its good to know judo, which is really the same as jiujitsu, just focus on the stand up.

>Barroom Hero
>Beat 2 regular US-Soldiers and a MP into the hospital
>jailed for it, more fights there

Dont need to "master" some fancy Kung Fu shit, go away Girl before you get hurt

My martial art includes covering my fists with my own fecal matter...are you prepared to challenge my stinkfists?

>ДOХЫB
You are from Russia?

that's hot

BJJ is only effective against BJJ.