Im not ashamed to admit after a few drinks, I decided i'd do things differently. So...

Im not ashamed to admit after a few drinks, I decided i'd do things differently. So, I let a gay older couple spit roast me and cum inside me. Both were hung and both outweighed me by 60+lbs

AMA

Attached: 1572569965289.gif (547x471, 685K)

First time?

Yeah.. Had been thinking about it far too long. Wont lie, /gif/ and those gay webms made me get horny over the idea of being a bottom

this pepe better not be who I think it is

Pretty big first step. Did you cum? How and where?

Who?

I came quite hard. I like prostate play(solo) and these dudes were near experts in the territory. I came hard.

How and where? There place. 5 minutes from my place on foot. Guest bedroom. Just he invited me up, his partner was there when I got there and it escalated

Awesome. First time I got fucked I cam so hard it hit the ceiling - truth. Still chasing that feeling...

Going back for more? Will this change your priorities?

He pounded me deep, went mega deep and hit the spot right. I left a pool of cum on the bed.

I told them both id be there service when either needed it. I have a girlfriend but why not layback and let two dudes enjoy pleasuring me.
My asshole is still making my legs fidget. Lol

I know that feel, so fucking hot

Its fucking great. Throbbing prostate would be the best description atm Grabbing my dick like it needs stroked, jerked or something.

It's like parts of you that were ignored are now sensitized and ready for more.

I've really been pondering the idea of getting fucked. I've done oral and all that.
Is it worth it? I'm just worried some random from grindr is just gonna make it hurt so idk

I was just cautious.. I knew these guys for years as locals and just went for it. I admitted i was curious and they were more than willing to give me a good taste.

Basically. When his head sunk down super deep and then i felt the flesh of his shaft moving inside of me. I was beyond a pleasure zone.

I knew how glad I was for my choice the very second his dick got passed my threshold. When he started slipping deep. i nearly could have kissed him. I was in heaven.

Worth it for sure, but a one-night hookup may not be the best. I would have more sex with guys but they generally just want to dump a load and go, which is ok sometimes, but my first was a (virgin) guy I was seeing for a few weeks. Quite loving in its way

Oh id definitely advice to be safe and find people you can be normal with and its less awkward. Big cock is beautiful but big cock you can trust is fucking amazing.

These guys were definitely looking for a smaller built man to be powerful on it seems. They are both muscle buff types.

Let me be the first to say: Enjoy your AIDS

Fucking with guys 15+ years, no disease of any kind, ever. Grow up.

Christ....
Both these dudes clean, like I said. Be smart. Be safe. Be as clean as any average straight dude.

Nice to see you're backing down from your usual 4 - 5 nigger cocks.
Different is good sometimes.

lol. Two fine white guys. 7" average. Thick. One cut. One not. Was amazing. Best fucking time.

I’m a virgin.. but curious.. always thought about letting a man take me.... I’d be scared, but I think it would feel good....

I was scared up until it was happening. Then it became exploring, experiencing. Think of the rollercoaster after 20seconds.

==> Accept being a fag

Does your gf know?

I had a woman finger my prostrate, made me cum without touching my penis.... Mmmm it felt sooo good... I wonder what a cock would feel like.....

Would he expect me to suck it, before taking my virginity?

Did you suck their dicks?

I sucked both. Loved it. Delicious!!! You cant even describe it. For me, I've always thought about sucking(my own)cock but itll never happen so when those two fucking hard ones were infront. I did it.

Did you swallow? Would you teach me how to? And take my virginity?

Didnt swallow. Both came in my ass.

No. I wouldnt fuck another dude. Im happy bottoming

Would you let me suck your dick

What does it feel like when the cum shoots inside you?

Feel the pulsing cock mostly. You know why its pulsing and its so fucking hot.