Hello!

Hello!
This is your daily reminder that it's perfectly acceptable to have sex with your dog as long as:
1.) It's physically possible to have sex with the dog without causing physical harm, and you proceed without the intention of harm.
2.) The dog initiates every interaction, and every interaction ends immediately upon the dog's slightest expression of displeasure. (This counters the consensual imbalance of power between humans and dogs.)
3.) You don't incorporate any sexual abnormalities not typically observed in canine sexual behavior (i.e. BDSM, scat, breath play, etc)
4.) You don't coerce the dog into cooperation. (Coercion, in this instance, refers but isn't limited to (a) punishment or the threat of punishment, (b) reward or the promise of reward, and (c) manipulative tactics like the use of peanut butter.)
5.) You don't brute force the interaction with the animal.
6.) You don't involve anyone, human or otherwise, who doesn't express somehow that they actively want to be involved.

Bestiality can be beneficial to the animal's health and happiness if done correctly. Now that you're all caught up on zoophile morality, you're free to leave this thread and have a nice day!

Attached: smiling happy doggo.jpg (1200x795, 194K)

kill yourself

i don't care stop making this thread and fuck your dogs

reminder that dog vagina is the most aesthetically pleasing vagina in the animal kingdom.

do you clean your dogs butthole with your mouth op

No, thanks.

No? That's...that's kind of the point of a daily reminder. Lern2use filters.

That award goes to the dolphin but hey, whatever.

Everything about this is weird on so many levels

Sex is weird in general

But why?

Attached: 49D341C4-DCCE-45EF-8F02-F3C660494521.jpg (462x327, 24K)

Be more specific. Why what?

Fuck off degenerate
You should feel bad

Bruh why everything

I would enjoy to see a hot girl milking dogs and getting knotted and bukkake in a dog gangbang

>Fuck off degenerate
You're right, sorry for singlehandedly filling the otherwise debauchery-free safe space that is Cred Forums with degeneracy
>You should feel bad
Why?

go fuck your dogs and stop making this thread you fat diabetic retard

>go fuck your dogs
check
>and stop making this thread you fat diabetic retard
It's a daily reminder. If you'd rather not see them, you may filter the thread.

>You don't coerce the dog into cooperation. (Coercion, in this instance, refers but isn't limited to (a) punishment or the threat of punishment, (b) reward or the promise of reward, and (c) manipulative tactics like the use of peanut butter.)

Why? Are you suggesting that a dog cant consent to an act of prostitution? If your dog wants to lick your dick because its covered in peanut butter that's your dog's choice

>Why? Are you suggesting that a dog cant consent to an act of prostitution?
It's just a fail-safe from any consensual objections, that's all. I wanted to instill guidelines that are above the standards that most people own for pet-ownership entirely. Which is why, according to these guidelines, you can coerce a dog to perform tricks but not sexual acts.

This set of standards only allows for dogs to fuck women (or men's butts). It still does not justify fucking a dog because that would violate rule #2

Dog on woman is hot as fuck but guys fucking their bitch is a grey area. I've seen videos the dog looked perfectly happy but I've seen others where it's just straight up abuse. Just because the dog is compliant doesn't necessarily mean it's wanting to do it.

>This set of standards only allows for dogs to fuck women (or men's butts).
Not necessarily.
>It still does not justify fucking a dog because that would violate rule #2
Female dogs can still initiate, in fact, their mannerisms may be just as obvious when in heat as a male dog's.

>I've seen videos the dog looked perfectly happy but I've seen others where it's just straight up abuse.
If you can tell the difference, it's not a gray area.
>Just because the dog is compliant doesn't necessarily mean it's wanting to do it.
Agree wholeheartedly, this is why the dog should be the one to initiate.

Hey OP I cross posted your thread to /lgbt/ where it belongs.

definitely, but that goes for dog ownership in general

there are a lot of shitty owners out there that abuse their dogs, and those people are the ones most likely to upload videos to the internet

people that respect their dog and only fuck them on the dogs own terms generally don't film themselves or share the videos

honestly i think it should stay a taboo, frowned upon by society but maybe not be against the law since when it is illegal it gets pushed deeper underground and impossible to police

back when it was legal in more places, the dogfucker community was pretty good at reporting animal abuse whenever it was uncovered

Attached: DE9FJs_UMAAZjfP.jpg (900x1200, 128K)