Just FYI if you lower your car or truck you are instantly considered retarded and should be castrated immediately

Just FYI if you lower your car or truck you are instantly considered retarded and should be castrated immediately

Attached: BA9F7B6C-94E8-4ABB-AB9C-752A7B3AA9A6.jpg (1050x700, 151K)

No debate here, I agree

Ok. Anything else I should do to be accepted by you?

Post that hand-me-down Civic from your mom you drive.

can't handle the stance you little bitch

Attached: jacksback.jpg (669x458, 25K)

You sound pretty gay so here's something for you

Attached: 20864103.gif (400x300, 1.55M)

As opposed to the lifted brodozers which need special steps in order for people to get in and out or that little two step folding ladder to get something out of the box or that drop hitch so they can tow a normal trailer?

Lowriders are for niggers. Civilized people get aftermarket rises.

Attached: !BocK+Kg!Wk_$(KGrHqUOKicEubCejqqpBLnY+PGieQ___1.jpg (400x265, 26K)

OP probably owns a cavalier that mommy bought for them. Pic is my 93 c1500 that LS1 swapped

Attached: 20190907_174322_50 (2).jpg (2016x1512, 1.36M)

Lowered cars > lifted trucks

Attached: 7355c56c66bf93ef0c7b495fe9d743ee.jpg (640x423, 91K)

Okay, here's my stance (no pun intended)

If it's lowered for functionality like with a good 3 way adjustable coilover then that's good.

Tasteful lowering springs with a good spring rate are also okay by me.

"Slamming" or "stancing" a car is faggy. This includes anything "on the ground", especially cut springs or spring clamps, but also including cheap coilovers.

The maximum camber for cornering imo is 1.5 degrees. Anything more is gay

Lowering a truck is gay. Basically ruining the functionality.

Oh yeah, airbags are also gay, useless, and a waste of time, effort, and money

>Civilized people get aftermarket rises.

And then either never take them off-road or daily them so the tires are fucking bald if they ever do take it to a trail. I have respect for 4x4's with scratches and body damage. I have no respect for some faggot with an 8" lifted Duramax riding on 40" mud tires who comes to a complete stop and then ~crawls~ over a speed bump while others negotiate it at normal speeds.

I had those same headlights on mine. It was a project truck I bought off someone. It was already bagged, front and back, no side to side, but a damn step side. I only added the headlights, finished blacking it out and roll pan then sanded and painted it all.

I agree.

Do you have respect for my VW cc that I gun up a mountain dirt road everyday to get home because I can’t afford a truck and have mastered off-roading in a 2W drive sedan?
Jw, my neighbors consider it a spectacle and always run to the window to watch me attempt to get up my own driveway. I used to fail a lot and get stuck halfway up and just put the parking break on and walk.

How many dicks have you sucked in it?

>saves gay shit on his HD
>offers gay shit to user who "sounds pretty gay to me"
>user you are gay

Whoever invented speed bumps should be publicly executed.

Spotted the poor virgin who cannot afford to customize any vehicle. If you were truly into cars you'd appreciate both lifted and lowered, both all original classics and restomods. Appreciate the work someone put into their ride.

Alot less then you :3

Sigh, what's that again?

OP here
Forgot about this thread.
This is just a reminder that people laugh at your lowered beaner ride.

Both my cars are American muscle (factory height). No gook shitbox for me
You're a fag

Thoughts?

Attached: Resized_20200114_153601_2031.jpg (2016x1134, 1.18M)

>hop in ese

Attached: 002.jpg (500x375, 26K)

just as faggy as people who lower or camber their wheels

If you care enough about the vehicles other people drive to make your opinion on it public, you are retarded and should be castrated immediately

A z24 cavalier isnt a muscle car OP

That's really clever how you took what I said and said it back to me.

Z24 Cavalier is a garbage car. Why are you so obsessed with it?

Eh Holmes you might not wanna start sumthin chew can't finish mang

Because a shit thread deserves a shit post. And ur mum n dad's cars doesnt count as yours.

Attached: 20191002_173844_50 (1).jpg (2016x1512, 1.04M)

Post with timestamp.

I dont think you understand why people slam their trucks, op.
When youre running some 600+ hp at minimum you may want to make sure you reduce the chances of rolling that bitch at 125mph.
Also, these arent just people lowering their trucks, its literally taking police pursuit suspensions off police cars and bolting them onto their trucks.
There are videos on jootube of these trucks raping other known racer type vehicles on thr hwy.
This is no nigger sport

Attached: 2019-LMC-Truck-C10-Nationals-064.jpg (1038x692, 206K)