Real talk: I have no sympathy for females who are abused by their boyfriends/husbands

Real talk: I have no sympathy for females who are abused by their boyfriends/husbands

There's literally a line of 100+ decent guys in their contacts who they choose to overlook yet they choose the one who abuses them and then whine about how they're "stuck" in an abusive relationship

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (780x500, 57K)

First day here on Earth bud?

You believe you can spot a future abuser? If you feared for your life in angering your partner, do you believe you could just walk out?

Why do cute girls not like me? I’m such a nice guy. Damn those women who are abused because they wont sleep with me

Attached: E7AF0DBC-4DA4-49BE-8EB1-C1BBB2A54A10.jpg (733x464, 74K)

There manipulated by their abuser into thinking that there are no decent guys that want them. They had a chance at the beginning of the relationship to move on to someone decent, but over time the abuser pretty much has full control of them. There mental stuck in relationships, but not literally.

>in their contacts
she's not wearing contacts, and I see two assholes and two sluts where they should be...

Attached: In-Thune.jpg (1080x810, 143K)

Not how it works. Stay brainwashed kiddo

If they’re not trying to get out of that situation, they haven’t been beaten hard enough. Plain and simple, you can’t help people who don’t want to help themselves.

have sex, incel

Maybe the reason they've not tried to get out is because they've been beaten hard enough over smaller things and so they worry they'll be killed for trying to leave

Ok, posture more you absolute faggot. Try saying something of value in your next response, ok?

You can't tell what people will be like further down the line. There's this myth that abusers are all big macho chads the women don't want to leave.But it's actually the most beta and pathetic of men who do this shit. "Nice guys"

They whine because they crave attention and they stay with us because they love it

"My partner is abusive"
"Hahahaha fucking wammen attention whore go flash your tits or something"

You're retarded

You're just butt hurt you're not one of those abusers

Get laid incel

Whoops looks like we have a "nice guy" over here guys

Attached: 1568901906047.jpg (600x842, 74K)

Incel philosophy 101

No I like being beaten. Especially after the first time, uhghhhh i cum so hard I stay with him longer

Might be, but he's not wrong.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for them either. Now, if they're chained up in the basement, then yes, all my sympathy; but if they're not, they have ample chance to escape...and choose not to go...well, that's on them. No sympathy, then.

except he is

A woman who is able to leave an abusive relationship, yet doesn't

How is OP wrong?

sometimes they're stuck for financial reasons. sometimes they're stuck for fear of what leaving might lead the abuser to do. sometimes they're stuck because, as awful as the relationship is, they're even more scared of being alone