Cred Forums Drawthread:
Austism 2.0 edition
>Draw stuff
>Interact or roleplay with others
>Threadly reminder that you can always git more gud
>Don't be afraid to try drawing a request yourself
>New Drawfriends are ALWAYS desired

TOOLS:
systemax.jp/en/sai/ (PaintTool SAI & SAI2, PC, ¥5400, the most popular)
clipstudio.net/en (Clip Studio Paint Pro, PC, $49.99, also popular)
wonderunit.com/storyboarder/ (Storyboarder, PC, Freeware, Animation!)
krita.org/ (Krita, PC, Freeware)
firealpaca.com/en (Firealpaca, PC, Freeware)
medibangpaint.com/en/ (MediaBang Paint, PC & Mobile, Freeware)
sketchbook.com/ (Sketchbook, PC & Mobile, Freeware)
ibispaint.com/about.jsp (ibisPaint X, Mobile, $7 to remove ads)

RESOURCES:
# (IC Sticky w/ Drawing Guide for Beginners link)
drawabox.com/ (Learn to Draw)
alexhays.com/loomis/ (Loomis)
If you don't know where to start, start with 'Fun With A Pencil'. Loomis is a meme for a reason.

FIGURES and REFERENCES:
justsketch.me/ (Online Posable Doll)
magicposer.com/ (Offline & Online Lite Posable Doll)
quickposes.com/en/gestures/random (Pose Practice)
artmodeltips.com/poses/ (Nude Pose Gallery)
eggazyoutatsu.net/eng/atarichanDrawer.html
posemaniacs.com/ (Pose Gallery)
line-of-action.com/practice-tools/ (Various Practice Tools: Pose, Expression, etc)
artprompts.org/ (Art Prompts)

TABLET:
reddit.com/r/stylus/wiki/index (List of Tablets)
Wacom Intuos (formerly Bamboo) is not too pricey and solid ($70/$80/$170 USD Amazon)
Make sure to do your own research and feel free to ask a Drawfriend!

Attached: 1574977482230.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgbox.com/g/OWIeC0Xfko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting art of this fox.
Feral or anthro, you choose.
If anthro, lewd or non lewd, idc.

Attached: lickipix.png (900x350, 69K)

Requesting a comic of this dormouse girl, entirely nude and hypnotized, coerced into getting fucked and eaten alive by a giant snake.
>She's riding the snake's dick cowgirl style, the snake cumming inside her
>The snake is coils up around her legs; its mouth open ready to swallow her head first
>Her head is inside the snake's mouth as the snake continues to swallow her
>The majority of her body is now inside the snake, only her feet are sticking out of his mouth
>The snake now has a bulging belly from where he swallowed her
>Same as last pic, except it's an x-ray view that shows her inside the stomach
>A 2-day later pic showing the snake with a slightly less bulging belly
>A week later pic showing the snake back to normal, no bulging belly, and with her remains shit out

Snake vore references: imgbox.com/g/OWIeC0Xfko

Attached: dormouse00.jpg (850x1410, 252K)

Attached: dormouse08.png (1500x1400, 1.19M)

Attached: dormouse02.jpg (1200x1650, 465K)

eat my entire ass

Request: draw an anime girl of your choice, but beaten up and in pain.

Back to Cred Forums

Attached: images (13).jpg (353x417, 23K)

lemme think. who has no fans?
OH! I have it!

Nigger, there's no point in necrobumping when this thread isn't active even come close to the 300 post limit. It'll be lucky to make it past 50 posts before 404ing. The Age of Cred Forums Drawthreads and Avatarfags has long since passed. Give it up.

/r/ Geri Halliwell being handgagged, held, and carried like the woman in the right pic. Please draw her with an irritated look on her face.

Attached: Geri Halliwell Lift and Carry.jpg (1296x450, 137K)

requesting clyde with huge tits in a simple pose like standing or holding them

Attached: should have wore a bra.png (1280x1509, 561K)

Didn’t you get this like 3 days ago?

Different user, i like the character too and wanted to request her but i mean if its a too common of a character here ill just not request her next time.

Attached: 1FC5E67D-FC16-4695-AE5A-DEBB9D5D2821.png (1024x1536, 1.24M)

Complete noob here - how can I calibrate the pressure detection? Light drag wont do a thing and increasing pressure changes brush width ever so slightly. Might as well draw by mouse if this is normal.
Details: Bought Wacom Intuos S, installed Corel Painter Essentials 7 to test this shit, then made this post.

No idea what the setting is in Corel, but you can look around the brush settings if you're able to set them.

Otherwise yeah, wacoms are usually naturally light-lined, but at least they're linear.

Requesting a fusion of Lucina and Princess Peach like in the reference

Attached: SR20.png (1280x720, 1021K)

Requesting this elf girl getting fucked in the reverse cowgirl position as the dude lays flat on the ground. If you can, keep the clothes on.

Attached: Lire_the_bow_wielding_elf.png (840x951, 477K)

Dog fucking pedo

Attached: 1525896012545.png (2244x2042, 2M)

Requesting Hyp fucking Reimu and impregnating her

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-uQz42B2O0aghRWo.jpg (2869x1080, 617K)

I don't know why, but i'll tell you this.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but a slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not drawing for practice, learning, or growing as a person. And you are most certainly not making an audience or name for yourself. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or drawings. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissim, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

Any form of "art" here is a joke. Any drawings posted here is a waste. If you post here with intent of making a fanbase, you already lose.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Cred Forums. Do anything else.

Attached: 20191206_114510.jpg (720x1181, 626K)

Based as fuck! now this shit really tells a story!

Attached: oh my god, who the hell cares.png (480x360, 200K)

Samesicle

Attached: images.jpg (285x177, 7K)

Requesting a prequel where she gets knocked up. Artist's choice on what knocks her up.

Attached: 1576085636775.png (733x1200, 266K)

Requesting this elf girl getting fucked in the reverse cowgirl position as the dude lays flat on the ground. If you can, keep the clothes on.

Attached: Lire_the_bow_wielding_elf.png (840x951, 477K)

Cheers, found the pen sensitivity settings. Now I just have to learn to draw

Attached: Untitled-1.png (540x540, 126K)

Call me a sperg everytime I tell the truth, that's fine. If I can encourage others to leave this place and stop subjecting themselves to shadow, vorefag, abusefag and every other bitter little man who never leaves this thread, I win.
That's all that really matters to me.

Fuck off

And since some of the best artists quit coming here and these threads are dying, the pretty sure this little campaign was a success.

in all honesty, you're right. whoever really stays here is a repeat requester or a rejected wannabe artist. it's not fun, it was never fun.

you're seriously doing god's work. keep it up.

No u

Indeed my son. You've done well.
Soon, there will be nothing but requesters, and that single sad moment where an old "drawfag" returns, only to mourn over what's already been killed.
Continue my absurdist legacy.

>god's work

Attached: comedytragedy2bw2_p.png (304x304, 13K)

ok samefag