Ask someone who just reported his co-worker for stealing company devices and possibly ruined his life forever anything

Ask someone who just reported his co-worker for stealing company devices and possibly ruined his life forever anything.

Attached: Reported.png (558x441, 350K)

When did you first realize you're gay?

I would do the same if it got me good boy points from boss

Awesome! Did you do it anonymously? Is the thief a nigger or spic?

Attached: 200.gif (362x200, 205K)

I realized I was bisexual when I started to fap to MMF videos and liked it, when I was about 18 years old.

I could possibly get a raise from this, yes.

The moment I became OP

>ruined his life
He did that himself

Tried the good points by going down on my supervisor. Got a raise, but she basically made me her fucking pet.

Liking to share doesn't make you bisexual. Liking to suck dick and fuck pussy does.

No, it was not anonymous. Which in hind-site, was probably really stupid, but oh well. And the guy is white.

Yes thats true, but I cant help but think that I fucked him over myself. I mean, eventually he was going to get caught, it was just a matter of time. But I accelerated it. He would've kept stealing though, and the eventual charges against him would've been even more severe. So in a way I'm also saving the idiot. It's a mixed feeling.

you did it all wrong. you've should blackmail him, giving you a share on his income.

why are people so stupid nowdays?

Attached: 1284871431730.jpg (512x384, 18K)

He ruined his own life by being a nigger.

>But I accelerated
No, you ended it. Good in many regards.

Well I'm a virgin so I truly wouldn't know then.

I thought about that, but I caught the fucking idiot selling stuff on ebay. He left so many clues everywhere, which made me realize that he is retarded. When he eventually got caught, there's no doubt he would throw me under the bus and say I knew/pays me. Then I would also get in trouble. No thanks.

Agreed.. I told my bosses that I would rather he gets fired and leave it at that, but that's not my call. He stole thousands worth of electronics, but I doubt they'll let it go just like that.

should i get the shrimp fried rice or generals tso chicken?

Chikin'

I hate seafood so I will be biased when I say get the general tso chicken.

So get the general tso chicken.

>I thought about that.

you evil bastard

Attached: 1284965615450.jpg (480x331, 39K)

Neither is a complete meal so get both

your co-workers will hate you
your bosses will despise you

Attached: if you don't steal.jpg (612x792, 218K)

>your bosses will despise you
No.

Did you do it and then frame him?

no one likes a snitch

Attached: 35489813.jpg (500x534, 48K)

When you will an hero?

It was just a thought, I would never actually go through it. Mainly because I'd rather not go to prison. I wouldnt do well there.

>your co-workers will hate you

Only one knows, and hes okay with it because he stole his laptop as well lol. The rest will never find out unless I tell them.

>your bosses will despise you

I'm a contractor. I just saved my bosses (and co-workers, who I mainly did this for) a contract with a huge company. I dont see exactly how they would hate me for saving them thousands of dollars in potential restitution.

Correct. But people sapping other's/communal assets for personal gain are even lower.

No. I have never stolen anything worth more than $5 in my life.

I was depressed at one point in life and thought about it, but not anymore, so not any time soon.

Attached: NotToday.jpg (500x351, 127K)

How the fuck are you bi curious and a virgin? You have the potential power to fuck everything so you must be a skinny fat beta to not at least score some pussy or cock once in your miserable existence you call a life.
Consider an heroing

stealing from a company that steals your time isn't stealing, it's reparations

>so you must be a skinny fat beta

Correct. You answered the question yourself. I'm a typical /r9k/ robot.

>Consider an heroing

I dont feel like it. Life is interesting enough to wanna keep living, even if its not great.

Attached: 1515912895504.jpg (521x418, 42K)

I would actually agree, if this guy wasnt being greedy and stealing WAY more than he should've. A thousand or so would've been okay, but its more than that.

Also, no one is forcing anyone to work for a certain company. Get another job if the pay is that shit.

Well it is the year of rat i guess. OP has no honor

Are you good friends with the company owner or just some idiot? All good if you're looking out for a pal but I would've talked to the theiving employee myself to tell him to knock it off first. I wouldn't want to be responsible for ruining someone's life unless it were necessary.

Not a question but I will reply anyways..

Imagine being in a situation where a co-worker is stealing thousands of dollars worth of assets, and you know he will eventually get caught and lead to your team. And you are all contractors. Eventually they will ask questions to the team about who's stealing and no one knows/no one says anything. What do you think will happen?

A) Say "oh well! We tried to find out but cant. Lets drop it"
B) Fire everyone just to be on the safe side

Think.

Attached: Thinking isnt going to get us anywhere.jpg (637x476, 78K)

That sounds fun. Well are you sexual pet having to give her head during lunch or more of an errand boy doing personal tasks for her?

Damn, what kind of things was he stealing?

Somewhat good friends.

>I would've talked to the theiving employee myself to tell him to knock it off first.

I thought about that, but the guy is not mentally stable and I'm afraid that if he knew that I knew, and eventually got caught, he could retaliate against me.

I thought it was necessary to tell on him. Both for my co-workers and for myself. I'd rather not potentially lose my job over some greedy fuck that stole more than he should've.

Try and justify it all you want, but at the end of the day you're a rat. Also, if nobody talks, they are not going to fire your whole department.

>Damn, what kind of things was he stealing?

Electronics such as laptops and desktops. Most not worth much, some worth at least $1000.

Stealing from the rich isn't immoral & shouldn't be a crime. Hope the guy figures out who snitched and does you good

Sad leave that board user,it's just a downward spiral of self pity and petty hate.
Browse productive boards instead like /diy/ /out/ and /fit/.
You can escape this, you can make it to greener pastures if you take it slow but stay dedicated just stop being such a faggot.

Attached: 1579825219066.png (545x429, 465K)

They can just not renew the contract when it comes time. If they knew one of the contractors was stealing maybe suspected others of stealing as well that would put the company is a bad light. And likely the contract wouldn't get renewed.

The place I worked at had a contract with another company to do tech support work. We had a lot of terrible managers and some shitty employees. The company we contracted with started to dislike us but since we were by far the lowest bidder for the contract they renewed the contract. But the managers didn't get better and eventually the other company got sick of us and just didn't renew the contract. All of the techs got let go without warning one day after it was announce we lost the contract. 10 people all lost their jobs that morning.

This is exactly my situation. At least someone knows what its like to be a contractor and how low in the totem pole we are. If the company that contracted us found out someone, or some people, were stealing so much equipment, we can ALL potentially be fired, or contract simply not renewed.

This is why I had to stop this guy. If I had no skin in the game I would literally not care.