>my best female friend just left me

>she wasn't my gf, we were just really close friends

>she was the best and only friend I ever had

> she always told me that we're friends

>today she told me that she wasn't really my friend and never wanted to be

>i'm crying for like 7 hours now

why fucking live Cred Forums?

Attached: vwmpn.jpg (412x351, 21K)

dont be friends with women. dont have no relationships with women. don't be a simp. Make guy friends. Less likely to betray you.

Ah fuck you >:(

What

There are a lot of reasons to live! The only problem is, you wont find them here, cuz this website is full of retarded psychotic shitheads..
But its a good thing that she left you. She lied to you. And I hope you dont need those types of bitches in your life.

Hey, it's me again, no need to feel worse, just tell her that you read about a boy that lost his female friend with death, and tell her that you don't want to lose her, tell her what you feel, from Your Heart, and i'm sure that she will take you back, my friend :)

Attached: 1578927833789.png (2615x1615, 159K)

Kobe just died bro. Fuck your problems for right now.

try therapy

Move on. We do it with everything in life until we die, so keep on going and forget it.

Is it hard? Yes. Will it stop hurting? Unlikely. But what else will you do? Keep strong and don't listen to incels talking trash about women. A friend is a friend, look for it everywhere.

Who tf is kobe

what exactly happened?

Just read it. Fuck...

Did she bail on you because you kept trying to get her to go out with you? I’ll betcha that is it. You probably fucked it all up because you should have told that bitch she wasn’t worth it from the start. Who gets all that sentimental and sad about friends? Someone who wants to fuck and date them. Move on, you’ll learn and grow up from it

you will move on.
find other friends and be happy.
if she just did that shit out if the blue and you didn't do anything to have it coming (torch her pet cat or something)
she doesn't deserve close friends.
consider shutting the door if she ever comes back.

Fucking kill yourself if you don’t know about the ko bro this is truly a tragic loss. Fuck op and his gay high school problems

Thanks bro, I tried messaging her on fb how I don't want to lose her and that I don't care if she wasn't honest with me and I just want us to be friends like we used to be, she didn't respond or even read the message yet and I'm scared that she'll be just ignoring me. Thanks for the support my friend, I love you man.

Stop being such a faggot. She dumped you. Get over it. Get ridiculous drunk for a couple of days. Cry all you fucking need and stop crawling on the floor over her.

Man up you cunt!

Woa ok, insensitive
Fuckin hell

Oh fuck kobe, he wasnt that good anyways. Hope he rots in hell.

It's not about love or sex or anything like that, we were just friends, we never wanted to be in a relationship. We were close and helped eachother in a lot of stuff and it just feels shitty to know that she wasn't honest about this shit.

>he wasn’t that good
Says the fat retard from his computer chair

This one knows. Even women will tell you they don't like female friends because they're worse.

praise the nigger that bouned a ball for 20 years. Stop giving digital blowjobs to people that made your life the same

TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT FUCKING NOW. FAT NIGGER.

No problem my friend, i love you too, i wish i was your neighbor so that WE could be friends if she say No, but i hope she will say Yes, but we can still talk together here on Cred Forums my friend : )

Attached: 14130278.png (793x485, 270K)

Maybe she didn’t want a gay best friend anymore. Fucking listen to yourself. Here’s some actual genuine advice. Start trying to become more masculine, in your self and in your daily life. You sound way too social and gossipy. Join a gym. Find something a hobby that you like to do that isn’t listen to some girl cry about her problems. Stop being so fucking sad. Shit happens, stop worrying about others and start worrying and working on yourself. You will be happier

Did she catch you sniffing her hair or something?

Helicopter crash this morning

Whats wrong with being gay? Did you know that alan turing was gay?

Who cares you pathetic loser?

Caring about some guy/celebrity who doesn’t know you is orettt high school aswell.

Yea, um...
Buddy, I dont think that talking about your problems on this website is such a good idea. Try reddit, a place where people actually care. Or tumblr, idk

Thanks man. I'm kinda new to Cred Forums, I just wanted to tell someone about my problem, it feels really nice to see people supporting me, I didn't expect that at all.

Don't worry user, we got you

Attached: Pepe x Pepe.jpg (689x473, 24K)

Lol, newfag

Reddit fake cares for points, Cred Forums will blow your ass out and maybe whip you into shape

Uh not so much retard. What about politics? Is voting high school because you don’t know them personally? Is listening and liking music high school because you don’t know them? That was a terrible analogy
Fuck off fag

What about tumblr?

I just wanted someone to know about my shit experience, I actually expected people to tell me to kill her and myself or something like that, but suprisingly people seem to be very supportive.

Ahaha... drown

reddit spacing gtfo

Female friends are garbage, except for the ones infatuated with you. They'll drift away or gladly betray you to serve themselves in the smallest of ways. If they don't want to fuck you or use you, you hold very little value in their eyes.

I've kept most of my good male friends from as early as highschool, and only one female friend that comes around every 2 years to bone.

Still, Cred Forums is filled with shitheads that wont give you proper advice bcuz theyre all autistic retards... oh well..
You seem nice.. its a shame you got fucked over

Less about a guy, more about culture. You could say the same about Monroe, Tate, or JFK, but it isnt about it not making sense to care based on if there was a personal knowin them, it is pop culture, or a part of a larger pop culture niche that a big chunk of society of the time sre connected with. I feel Kobe is less impactful to that compared to the examples I gave (especially since, wasnt he retired? I dont know), and basketball is a smaller niche than those examples, but still, it isnt about a person, but the impact or what they brought to a larger culture.

Oh come on now, females arent that bad ;(

No problem bro, Oh yes, trust me, when i told about my dead female friend, so was almost everyone like >Dig up her corpse and fuck her, nobody cares, and VERY mean things. But just ignore it, if they want to act like Psychos that should be beaten down, so just ignore them. And i hope you get her back, i supporting you 100 % bro : )

Attached: 71670598c66a9961ac1510971c04d919.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

F

Yeah, I think that I'll also post this to reddit on some advice sub or somthing, I just need to calm down a bit...

You’re such an incel that you got dumped by someone who you weren’t even dating. Lol.

Ah, thats good to know! :D hopefully you'll find bettet friends later in life

Cred Forums understands comrade. We have all been there. You have our faggy support. Cred Forumswell brother. From one user to anonther.

rekt

R O A S T E D

Man, I'm so thankful for your support that I'm out of words. I'd love to buy you a beer if I could :)

It’s ok bro. She is just one. Keep your head up

imagine not getting a femboy that will love you forever.

I might find new friends, but nobody will be better than her. Even if she was fake, she still gave me a lot of love and support when I needed her. Fuck, I hope that she'll come back at some point...

Thanks bro, and i will buy you a big Cheese burger, and a Coca Cola, and we are sitting together, and watch Fast and Furious movies, the whole night : )

Attached: 095dd690685ec6acd55798e60ebf243a.jpg (615x409, 36K)

Sounds amazing, haha. I need to go to sleep now, I feel so tired because of thinking about her and crying. Massive thanks to you and all the people here that support me. You guys are the best. I love you all : )

I actually physically want to hug you rn dude... thats what happens when youre manipulated. Dont miss her..