Sometimes, when I don't feel like having sex...

Sometimes, when I don't feel like having sex, my girlfriend does this thing where she tells me she's just gonna suck me off, but then, whenever she feels I'm getting close, she stops and sticks it inside her, and I end up busting in her.

Attached: 1575732909717.jpg (1144x2007, 707K)

Having a girlfriend in 2020, nice job faggot your fucking a man.

It feels really good to creampie her, but some times it can get a little frustrating because I also enjoy busting in her mouth. She doesn't like the taste much, though.

>fucking a man
Are you sure? I mean, I'm not a doctor, but she has a vagina and everything.

Attached: 1575560296123.jpg (575x766, 69K)

My gf is almost the same, it's so hot I sometimes pretend to resist just so she does that

Ass pics of her please

Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to do that, sorry.

Glad to know you enjoy it.

Attached: 1575642889189.jpg (2667x4000, 715K)

>I mean, I'm not a doctor, but she has a vagina and everything.
you can never be sure until you cut zer open and make sure zer has falopian tubes

Now that you mention it, I guess the best part of busting inside her every time we fuck is that she never gets pregnant unless we want to, but I'm pretty sure that's just because she's imaginary.

Attached: 1575685459419.jpg (1299x2000, 396K)

>She doesn't like the taste much, though

Have you every tasted your own cum? It's fucking disgusting. Warm sticky and salty baby soup, there's nothing enjoyable from having it in your mouth

Why would anyone ruin a beautiful tummy with an ugly tatt like that.. :(. It doesn't even look like its centered.

precum is delicious tho

poor bastard, life is so unfair

Yeah, I did, and I hate it as well, but she was the one who began going all the way, even though I always told her to stop whenever I was getting close.

But yeah, that shit's nasty. She's a champ for even tolerating it.

Attached: 1575634512126.jpg (4000x2667, 1.25M)

Yeah, mine tastes sweet.

because a lot of women are vapid cunts

I'm about to creampie my wife in like 10 mins. Right after shes done working on a paper for graduate school.

I've never let out much precum, so she doesn't even have that going for her...

You know, I used to not stand tattoos on women, but I think I'm changing my mind a bit. Besides, it's a good indicator that they're whores. If the shore's rocky, you aren't going to hate the lighthouse that lets you know, are you?

Attached: 1575616213230.jpg (852x1136, 106K)

I think it's more that i'm into belly buttons and she has a particulary cute one. I don't mind some tatts, but that one looks like a kid drew it. I think less is more when it comes to tatts on women for me.

Attached: Cute-Monkey-Tattoo-On-Belly.jpg (585x600, 39K)

When you feel he starting to come off your dick slam her head down balls deep in her throat. She doesn't even have to taste it.

Sounds like your gf is a rapist

Nah, I'd never do that, I love her too much, and she wouldn't enjoy it. She's not into that kinda stuff.

Attached: 1575697973112.jpg (683x1024, 142K)

All girls say they aren't into "that stuff" but once you take charge and dominate her they start flooding and will do anything.

I just prefer being all loving and romantic with her. Sometimes I get a bit rough, but not to that extent. It's not that she wouldn't like it, it's that I wouldn't.

Attached: 1575670256120.jpg (1280x960, 428K)

To each their own, I think it highlights her features nicely.

Eh, I don't like small tatts on women, at that point they might as well just tatt "slut" on their foreheads. At least the one I posted is trying to make something artsy out of it, I can appreciate that. Sometimes it can be too much, though.

Attached: 1575732310608.jpg (1117x1987, 449K)