Other obscene gestures in response to contact parties, such as swaying of penises, have been noted

Other obscene gestures in response to contact parties, such as swaying of penises, have been noted.

Attached: 5bf547200d7c671a82779477.jpg (1100x773, 47K)

based sentinelese

Leaving uncontacted peoples in a savage state is supremely fucked they're people not zoo animals

What do you suggest?

i like this timeline

They should be integrated into modern society obviously

They might be better off actually

>Leaving uncontacted peoples in a savage state is supremely fucked they're people not zoo animals
yet you will travel there, infect them with your diseases and plagues and watch them suffer as you inadvertently wipe them out

fyi, that actually happened to them in the past, which is why they are violent towards newcomers

That's pretty much impossible.

the real world isn't Walt Disney, you imbecile

Stop pretending to be stupid they would be much better off with access to modern knowledge and you know it

they are already prejudiced against outsiders

But I am sure you can convince them tho, you should travel there and show them the love of god and new technology

Uncontacted? This must be wakanda

Tear fown their world tree and take all the unobtanium obviously.

Attached: _6LfLHPG7H34SK3FUn0Rx_jETk4alZeT9MgDCUyQZrg.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

They live better than we do lol

>they're people not zoo animals

I mean, I would much prefer to live o a tropical island and sway my penis at passers-by.

Lol Philly is such a shit hole

Reminder that on neighboring islands, the closely related peoples suffered a 90% death rate after being 'assimilated into modern society', as you put it.

The North Sentinelese are perfectly justified in wanting to be left alone.

Leave them to their devices. If they want to make contact, they'll build boats and make contact.

Leaving them there does nothing to harm us. Engaging with them can. If they willingly come, fine, let them.

We often complain about immigration. Let those niggas live in peace

>we should let people suffer and die because doing otherwise would be hard
Why don't you fuck off and live in the woods if you think it's so wonderful

They obviously want to be left alone.

adding them to civilization is fucked beyond imagination because their descendants will be on the lowest rung of the economic ladder forever

as with any other so far, while there might be individual cases within those, they are rare as fuck

How are they suffering and dying?

do you even realize how fucked up your stance on the matter is and what happens when civilization touches them and ends their savage states?

They don't appear to be suffering and everyone dies eventually.
I'm living in society and suffering. I'm dying faster due to the stress. What now?

>which is why they are violent towards newcomers
They're not really THAT violent.

Attached: and don't fly over us again.jpg (721x481, 240K)

They've always been alone and thats been their existence for 10,000 years. You, and literally no one else, will benefit from bringing them into modern society.

Tell me what the benefit is? Their island is controlled by India anyway. I'd say they're doing far better than India

Some dude did travel there to try to convert them to christianity.
They killed him.