I need advice

I need advice
Hello /b,
I work a full time job and make around 1300 a month which is considered to be a "good" job in my area without a degree. Every month, I pay around 200 for my vehicle insurance, 240 for my vehicle, 100 for food, 20 for bathroom supplies, 30$ for food, 120 for internet, 80 for gas (I work 30 miles away) and maybe 40$ a month for vape products. I also struggle with being discouraged by my parents and in general living in a toxic environment emotionally and mentally. I'm generally a pretty positive person but my life feels like it's going nowhere even though I'm doing everything in my ability without actually risking my physical or mental health (because that would backtrack me instead of making progress) to reach my goals. WHAT THE FUCK am I supposed to do to try and move out and live on my own? I pay for my own living expenses and can afford it but rent in my area is a minimum of 800$ for a 1 bedroom shithole so there's no way for me to afford it and still have money to actually survive. I have goals and aspirations that I feel as though I cannot reach because I have no assistance other than a place to sleep and take showers (I work all day and get home late at night). I don't want to kill myself because that's selfish and I have a soft heart for those around me but I also don't feel like my life is progressing and it seems as though I'm literally just surviving at this point. What do I do?

Attached: tumblr_mwqxgx5DCF1t1bz1fo1_500.jpg (500x667, 72K)

Just move out into the middle of bum fuck nowhere. The drive sucks but rent is MUCH cheaper 9/10 times

This
Also: thank your parents for your life - they've done their job - now they must leave you the fuck alone so you can live it.
You may feel stagnation - but it's a good sign that you're growing, and are tired of the status quo.
Best of luck, user. I Believe iin you.
Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1568656997165.jpg (540x960, 58K)

>120 for internet
why

get a degree

it's the only viable internet option in this area that would allow me and my parents to use the internet at the same time without destroying speeds

I greatly appreciate everything they've done for me but my dad's a piece of shit. Super controlling christian that likes to put people down because he has a superiority complex. I appreciate that you believe in me though :)

where the fuck do you live?

which requires more money yes thank you solid solution.

retirement city in florida. no opportunities here really except in Miami or a big town like that where the expenses are just as bad if not worse

welcome to america. land of the free. land of equal opportunity. dish washer to millionaire.

murrican dream. fuc yeh

hell yeah dude :(
murica

thought about it but never really put a lot of effort into looking at this option mostly just because i've been stuck looking at every other option but I appreciate this advice i'll take a second glance at this idea.

Whore yourself out

that falls into the category of risking my physical/mental health

it's called investing in yourself user. If you think you are smart enough and dedicated enought to do it then take out the loans and get the degree like millions upon millions of other people have done before you. many who are likely far more stupid and poor than you are you. If they can do it so can you. If you try that is. Quit making excuses for yourself

Dear little girl,

Life is very hard and you could have it a lot worse. Everyone is more than to a different situation and we’re not all created equal. Please understand that no one is going to live your life for you. You can’t solely rely on others to help you reach your goals. You need to become independent to really grow. Don’t hold a chip on your shoulder about mental illness or about life being hard. Maybe you have anxiety or depression but you need to work through it if you want to have the life you want. Your parents are going to see The opportunities you need the same as you see them. You truly know what’s best for you. Other peoples opinions if you do not have to be your reality. Set up and achieve your goals.

>40 on vape products
Thats a luxury item, if it was cigarettes would you drop them?
>240 on a vehicle
How long until that is paid off? It seems to be an american thing where absolutely everyone has finance on a car, cheap shitboxes can last for miles and miles if looked after.

yeah I need to work on quitting honestly but that's why I have the vape in the first place I guess
and 2 years until I pay it off. it's an okay car but it's no luxury vehicle either... it has problems and I got lucky that the place I bought it at approved it

Only if you're a fucking snowflake

I mean i'm pretty skinny and in general just a light person. Anyone of my "customers" could easily just kidnap me and sell me off or otherwise fuck me up in general... not taking that kind of risk for a couple extra hundred bucks

That sounds hot, I'd pay for that

See, you have a knack for whoring!

sounds like a bad resolution. If I was looking to do something like that i'd just start selling my nudes which I mean I COULD do but who the fuck is gonna buy my nudes lol

At least you have the goal to reduce it, just remember it doesn't matter if its smoke or vapour - that stuff is still being pumped into your lungs and neither should be in there.
2 years left on the car isn't too bad, once its paid keep it as long as you can
That 120 for the internet? Are you paying all of that while the rest of the household uses it or is this a shared bill?

Harder market than just whoring but plan it out right and you could get away with it

you may qualify for a pell grant. for me, it paid fully for an AS at a community college.

timestamp or gtfo fake picture

I pay for the internet. the only things I don't pay for currently are water, electricity and rent

it's not me but i'm a female; there's no point in posting a nude on here I just wanted to get peoples attention lmao

no need for nudes. proof your gender newfag!

First, if you aren't making enough money to cover half of rent (if not all of it) and some bills, you aren't working a "good job". Second, there are 24 hours in a day a second job won't kill you, muffin. Third, if you have a warm asshole you can make a few hundred dollars in a few hours. Fourth, get the fuck over yourself.
>tl;dr quit bitching and do something that'll actually help yourself

Attached: 4d4cb1f.jpg (500x324, 27K)

Find someone financially sound and do what you need to do to ride it out while you better yourself

in this city it's a good job

Did you read beyond the first line? If it's a good job, get another one. Honestly, if it's something you want, work for it. The previous generations dealt us all a shit hand, but that doesn't mean we can't thrive. If you want to do better, then fucking do it.

So you make what like $10/hr. You don’t have to go to college but you could do one of the many courses/certifications that are shorter and cheaper to become an Stna or even a phlebotomist. Start as as apprentice somewhere and get into the trades. We need electricians, carpenters, plumbers, etc, and it pays really well. Have any interest or knowledge in cooking? Start a job as a dishwasher and work your way up. If you can show up to work and be willing to help when someone else fucks off or is in jail, you’ll be doing prep in no time. Do not bother with culinary school

Working all the time and only being home to sleep is the perfect setup to having roommates. Rent a room in a house from a private landlord not a company not 800+. Networking is key in this and being able to read if a situation is going to be bad for you or not helps with picking where to live. If you do have things worth money get renters insurance it is one of the cheaper insurances and if you get robbed or something you will get all your stuff back in damages instead of just being fucked. Do not room with friends.

Bunk up with some m8s

I was in a similar situation as you OP I live in an expensive area in Massachusetts. Parents are in a retirement community thing and I can't afford to live anywhere nearby. I just said fuck it, chose to lie down and rot. I only work a part time job, parents pay for my shit box 1994 toyota camry car that cost me 800 dollars, they pay for my health care, i basically only pay for my phone. I play video games all day and jerk off. I save my money and invest in many things, recently I started investing in Bitcoin. Just LDAR dude. It's easier. There's no way in Jewmerica that guys like you and me with no education can survive on our own - it wasn't designed for us to succeed.

Attached: Lay Down And Rot.jpg (232x217, 9K)

Dude I've been working 2 jobs for the last decade. Find yourself a chill pizza delivery job. Even though I make $20/hr at my 9-5 m-f job I still deliver pizza at night and on weekends.

It's great working at a job you don't need so you can pretty much do whatever you want (within reason) and not have to take a bunch of shit. Also some nights I'll walk out of there with $100+ in tips for 3-4 hours worth of work.

there are plenty of opportunities. you just have to ask yourself what you're willing to do to take those opportunities.
retirement cities will have horny widows ready for some younger dick. get you a sugar momma to live with and save money.
no degree? no problem but you have to know what you ultimately want to do for work in life. get a job similar to that so you have experience.

Move closer to work and get rid of the car.

Your broke af
Be me
12k/month usd gross

Look here faggot, I'm a 30yo boomer, convicted felon with a GED.

It's been well over a decade since I've been in any trouble with the law and it was complete shit finding work but here I am, an electric motor repair man making okay money. Enough to pay the mortgage on the house I own and all my other bills. I didn't get any help from mommy and daddy either. You can do it if you want to, it just involves eating and taking a lot of shit at work.

I got hired as a shit hole apartment complex maintenance man and learned every trade skill I could while there. I could prolly make way more money doing HVAC but I don't like that on call shit.

What's your job op?

Early 20’s, best years to work your ass off and invest in an easier more educated and skilled future for yourself yet here you are making excuses and letting your parents float you along. One may dwell on the ephemerality of it all but for Christ sake user why not do something to make your stay more enjoyable. I’ve made a lot of mistakes and I wish I had done many things differently, but at least I had goals, and I still have them.

You can call me a "faggot" all you like, but that doesn't change the fact that when a man's mind begins to deteriorate, that usually means there's no going back. I've been in a massive depressive downward spiral for 5 years or so. The only thing that's keeping me from ending it all is my parents support. So you can go fuck yourself with your shitty wage slave mind set. Also, the fact that you're a felon to begin with shows that you're a low IQ piece of human excrement. What did you do, rob a gas station or beat up a woman? You're DEFINITELY a person I would want to take advice from.

I mean forgive me for doubting you but can you let an user in on the secret. I’d settle for half that tbh. Show me da whey senpai

fucking get a eduaction.

if you wouldnt live in a shithole country you get paid to go to school. the shit they call a education here is a joke. if you sit around the computer all day jering at playing games go be a it engineer or anything it related.

ive seen people get there system manager degree without knowing a fucking usb port from a hdmi port.

Attached: 1574198360921.jpg (1200x1198, 162K)

Nah it's over for me homie. The more I learn about the Jews and our ZOG government, the less I feel motivated to do anything. I just plan on inheriting my parent's home when they pass.

You want a husband? I recommend getting a husband.

Please post MOAR!

Look at the filename, you lonely beggar faggot.