SO DUMB! Anatomically (lol I know you braindead losers don't know what that means so look it up!) impossible...

SO DUMB! Anatomically (lol I know you braindead losers don't know what that means so look it up!) impossible. There is no way a head that large could be supported by a neck so tiny unless it was submerged in a liquid or on some planet with an entirely different level of gravity. In either case this video would be impossible. Literally imagine trying to hold a coconut on your pinky and see how well that works out for you. This shit is fucking stupid. At least design aliens that make sense. Fuck.

Attached: 1580077588330.gif (329x185, 644K)

Who says it is made of Carbon?

If it's not then it just falls apart in our atmosphere LOL!

Space is huge. Maybe it is a level 6 mage from Trapland in galaxy 106 who can be in our atmosphere. Space dust armor.

Pure truth. Aliens aren't real they're made up by drunken hillbillies.

Do you believe in God?

Oh yea for sure maybe it has some psychic armor that allows it to somehow manage to keep it's obnoxiously large head (a clear reference to it's supposed super intelligence) from cracking it's own skinny neck. Yet it needs abnormally large eyes for... some reason? Also it has a hand and body nearly identical in shape and bone structure to a human. Yea, it makes a lot of fuckin sense... right? LOL
Fuck off you stupid atheist faggot go make your own thread don't derail mine and suck my TERRESTRIAL balls.

LOL!

YOU DON'T FUCKING
>LOL!
ME IN MY OWN THREAD YOU LITTLE BITCH LOL!

MY ROFLCOPTER GOES SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

XD!

"ME HUMAN, ME KNOW HOW EVERYTHING WORKS"

Also if he does believe in God it would make sense, but if he doesn't then he is a massive fucking retard.

We don't double space on this website you dumbass fucking newfaggot retard. LOL!

Maybe their bones are lighter and don't have as much mass as ours.

What does God have to do with this discussion in the first place?

>Saying LOL and calling this a website

What "did" God do on the 7 days of creation you retard?

Where we have neck vertebrae, they have a solid piece of bone that connects to a more traditional spine around their mid-back.

What if it's filled with gas fucking retard

Bitch do you know how light their bones would have to be to hold that 1000%+ noggin up on that tiny ass neck? They would fuckin fracture if a god damn insect landed on their forehead.
LOL!
Oh so they can't move their fuckin head up or down or even turn it? That would never work but it's the first time I've ever heard that response so gj.
Yea that makes a lot of sense. Maybe it's filled with hot air like YOUR head because you are both brainless. LOL!

Obviously the footage is fake, but could an alien look like that? Sure, why not. All they'd need is a more secure spine than ours to have 0 issues. They could also use anti gravity technology to mirror the gravity of their home world while on ours.

>Also it has a hand and body nearly identical in shape and bone structure to a human.
This could be explained by them starting or influencing life on our planet, long before humans showed up.

Look at OP, who is definitely a retarded fag. OP is assuming that this real video is recorded on Earth and there is no way this being could hold his head up under our gravity. It was probably just recorded on the moon.

OP is also assuming that the large brain power isn't being used to telekineticly supporting the head up. The alien is obviously using magic already with his hand, so it would make sense that he's using the same space magic to hold his head up.

Maybe their sinuses are huge?

>I'm a skeptic and I know that everyone else is DUMB because my own unfounded beliefs exist only to tear theirs down.

>implying every living thing in the universe has the same muscle density
why would you say this? why can't the skull 'bone' be more spongelike and lightweight? with no face mouth there's no need to waste space on an esophagus is there?

this

i read Gray's Anatomy Descriptive And Surgical and i can't say that anatomy for an alien is impossible or even improbable....

if you balance your coconut on your pinky really well it takes no force to keep it there, and if you put your pinky inside the coconut, then there's leverage and you can control the coconut much better, also there's different types of muscles in our bodies that aren't like the ones in your neck... not to mention that it would be an alien so probably very different from us organically....

i think aliens might look like that but they probably don't....

They have a ball and socket joint at the head/neck interface, it has axial rotation muscles. So yes, they can turn it, around a more central axis than humans, very efficient.

>Also it has a hand and body nearly identical in shape and bone structure to a human.

It's called convergent evolution. It may be that it's simply an optimal design (and I use that word loosely here) for an intelligent species to manipulate its environment with.

I still don't see the connection you're trying to draw. Do you think every atheist believes in alien life? If that is the case you're too dumb to act so smug.

>Why is a soap bubble round?

Or you could ask why a shark and a dolphin are shaped similarly despite not being closely related.

Gravity is different on our planet
studies have been done and things born in space (yes, they've done this) develop and form differently due to the gravity change
So there is a chance for a creature like that to exist somewhere out there
on a planet with less gravity
How would they survive on earth?
Genuinely don't know

>How would they survive on earth?
They couldn't. Footage like this would only be possible on another planet. So if we assume it was filmed on another planet, why the fuck does Cletus and his sister-wife Susie have a copy of it?

The same thing goes for the bottom of our oceans actually
I didn't say anything was real or fake I'm just saying creature with a structure such as that is completely possible
And honestly you're right, it couldn't on earth
But there are alien abduction stories out there, once again, not saying any of them are legitimate
However if this species could somehow get someone up into their ship who's to say they don't take someone with any kind of camera and in this fabricated scenario if you had the chance to record what was happening, wouldn't you?

When I mention the oceans what I mean is how things form differently down there due to the pressure
Granted it's very different since it's underwater but there are a lot of similarities

>wouldn't you?
Sure. But that raises an awful lot of other questions. 1. Why in the fuck would they let me record them? 2. Why in the fuck would they let me keep this recording? 3. Assuming they did let me record them why is it always such a shitty and incomplete recording?

You have a good point
Maybe some kind of accident?
Honestly I don't look into this stuff and I'm honestly just theorizing out of boredom, but maybe they are incomplete because one of them found out?
Hmn have to think on this a bit more

Yes I get your point, which is why I said earlier that they could not exist on our planet. Just like we can not exist in the depths of the ocean and those types of creatures cannot exist in my backyard.

Youre right, sorry I was just trying to say that they probably exist
Though I doubt any of the videos that exist have any legitimacy
Oh well

op is an idiot who assumes aliens are going to be the same as earth animals. That thing could have carbon nanotubes grow into its body, ultra-compact muscles, a head full of god damn helium even. Just because you are too dumb to conceive of a way aliens could look like that doesn't mean they are going to be limited by your tiny earth mindset

>aliens can look anyway they want PLUS they can disobey even the most basic laws of physics ON OUR OWN PLANET
and yet here you are. Calling me an idiot. Ok bud.

Lol, OP claims to be an expert on biology and biomorphism on exoplanets. Not saying ET exists but if it did, the very fact opens up our understanding of evolutionary circumstances to question.

Here is an exercise for you, lets see if you have a fucking brain or not.
Fish = alien.
Fish can survive in ocean. Fish can not survive on land. This is because of the way its body is constructed.
Alien can survive on its own planet. Alien can not survive on land. This is because of the way its body is constructed.
Make sense or do I need to dumb it down further for ya?

Attached: 509.jpg (615x484, 36K)

Their brains are made of helium, so they're light and need to be big to have enough electrons to think.

so they collapse instantly upon entering our gravitational field. NEXT