Alright boys, the time has come. The girl I've been talking to wants to meet up and fuck in her car...

Alright boys, the time has come. The girl I've been talking to wants to meet up and fuck in her car. Virgin so what do I need to know that isnt obvious?

Attached: IMG_20200108_191631_758.jpg (476x480, 45K)

Penis goes in the butt

try and get your dick all the way hard before you put it in. the easier you can slide it in the longer you will last. good luck Brother

Don't bring too much money so when you get robbed by her niglet friends you wont be out too much

fuck in her car? lmao

this. also a condom because her niglet friends have aids

The vagina is lower (more towards the butt) than you initially think.

Either you can tell her and make it obvious, or hide it and come off as a really fucking bad sex partner - you really can't ace it on the first time.

Attached: 1548371522882.jpg (1000x800, 78K)

Should I jack off before hand so that I last longer, or is that gonna make it hard to finish?

Honestly it could make it harder to get it up, or just have no affect at all. I've had times with my then-gf where I jacked off like an hour before hand and found it more difficult to last longer. And it was less pleasurable during.

It was like, didn't feel like i was really there, and then when I was actually close my body was like "k, u done, ejac now"

Bring a condom, jerk off a couple hours before. Move to the backseat, there's more room there. It's lower than you think.

have fun user, dont worry too much. appreciate her body and she will like it even if you fuck up

/thread

no do not jack off before hand just go for it. you wont have any problems finishing but you might not be able to get up as easily if you already busted

You can, but you'll nut less, which is pathetic

this is true but dont stress just make sure your cock is hard and itll get in

Smoke weed before the meet up. Everything will go smoooth ;-)

i smoke weed every day but if i did this i would probably talk myself out of the poon

Yes or you cum in 10 seconds and she will laugh at you

true. what self respecting girl scoops a guy to fuck her in her car if this is the first time they fucking. OP report back with if the cunt was a lie

Just smoke more!

Penis goes inside of vagina. It has to be hard first and her slit also between legs has to be wet. You can use water but I would use something slimeyr like extra pulp orange juice

you will feel yourself getting closer to cumming, slow down, tell her to get on her back (buying time not thrusting), or stop thrusting and lean forward and rub her clit while ur cock is in her. these are things i use to give my dick a break when im getting close OP. you shouldnt have to jerk off beforehand to last longer ignore this guy

this guy brings up important point we have missed, you should start rubbing her pussy through her pants when you start making out and then slip ur hand down her pants and rub a bit over her panties. if shes enjoying u rubbing keep going and take her pants off then u can rub her bare pussy before u pick up her butt and put her in doggy style also if you have no clue what youre doing in her panties just be gentle not too much pressure and try to tease her, rub a bit then press ur hand on her and kiss her then rub some more u wanna do circle around her clit