Cred Forums one of my co-workers has been flirting with me a lot. She's practically admitted to wanting to bone...

Cred Forums one of my co-workers has been flirting with me a lot. She's practically admitted to wanting to bone, but she's a real fat fuck. I don't know where it came from, she just started hornng on me hard the last few weeks.

Do I go for it? I'm in a committed relationship, and am not sure about shitting where I eat either, so to speak, but I've always wanted to fuck a fat broad, and this one's practically throwing herself at me.

Pic related, it's most like here I could find.

Attached: file.png (188x269, 134K)

>Do I go for it? I'm in a committed relationship

That just makes this whole situation ten times easier to blow up in your face. Piss her off and she can tell your girlfriend. Chicks that come on to you crazy horny are often crazy in general. Don't let curiosity kill the cat.

My work and private life are 100% disconnected. There's 0 chance of that happening.

I hear you about the crazy tho. It's my main worry.

Looks like a nasty pig, if she really looks like that. If you like rolls, saggy tits gross nipples, go for it.

Yuck. That's a whale.

She'll jump your manmeat like it's the best thing since sliced bacon but if you can't ignore the rolls and cellulite everywhere I don't think the sex would even be worth the possible crazy. I'm sure you'll get plenty of chances to fuck a fatty before you get married.

Agreed
Let her know how much you appreciate the attention but “baby I already got a woman.” Keep it cool, keep flirting and keep her in your pocket.
Meanwhile keep it fresh with your woman. Buy her some sexy things to spice up the bedroom.

Fat chicks bring out some kind of primal instinct in me. Casual fucking a fatty is the ideal set up

Attached: Snapchat-1698378502.jpg (1200x1600, 142K)

>fucking a fat girl
This is fine
>cheating
This is less fine
>banging a coworker
This is pants on head retarded.

Y'all are making valid points.

Thanks Cred Forums. I'll keep flirting but that's it.

If you're confident you won't get found out I highly recommend trying a bbw

Attached: Snapchat-438869978.jpg (1080x1920, 111K)

Not OP but what the fuck is thereto recommend about sleeping with a pig?

Also curious. Yeah there's more to grab... everywhere. Then they're less athletic in bed...

Wife is BBW, alwsys up for sex and kinky extras.

WS, anal, facials , strapon fun, bondage

Fuck atheletic.

I like soft ones, banging bags of bones sucks

>he's practically admitted to wanting to bone, but she's a real fat fuck.
don't even touch her OP, if she's FAT she doesn't deserve sex.
nothing better than to turn down a fucking disgusting revolting piece of shit fatpig of a woman, fuck, truly disgusting, it's not that hard to lose weight fucking fucking pigs.
I repeat: DO NOT touch her, she doesn't deserve it.

I knew a girl who was "fat" (not even THAT fat) and she revolted me, I can't stop feeling nauseated when thinkinga bout her grease, and she flirting with me, who the fuck does she think she's talking to? fucking disgustic cow fuck I hate her so so much, I truly wanted to kill her right there at the moment she thought she deserved my attention for one fucking sec, fucking lardass cetacean fuck

You've got problems.

fuck off lardass.
why should I feel compassion for a disgusting humanoid? like I said, it's not that hard for a woman to lose weight, just stop gorging in fucking sweet food and grease

Okay, incel.

They usually try harder to please you and are down for most things. Otherwise it's hard to put into words but the body type just makes me insanely horny. They can usually really take a pounding too, like I said it's a primal urge to pound and seed them idk why. For what it's worth the best pussy I've ever tasted was a Latina bbw and she was so fun to eat

You ain't making this easy for me.

>muh incel
>just fuck 3/10 disgustin fatasses
keep fucking those disgusting pigwomen

I'm trying to. Go fuck the fat slut

Attached: img_0334.jpg (2448x3264, 611K)

>That belly hanging behind the pussy.
Fuck me that;s crazy hot.

And you can put her on her back and fuck her fat pussy balls deep till you explode

Attached: Snapchat-360931466.jpg (720x1280, 47K)

I ain't a super well hung dude. I'm just nervous I ain't gonna be able to please here with the extra meat in between us.

An American calling a girl fat must be talking about a 500lb woman.

Fat chicks are like mopeds; fun to ride, but you don’t want your friends to catch you on one.

So if you can be discreet about it, hell yeah - go for it. It’s free fucking pussy! Just don’t make a big deal about it.

I'm not American.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I've made up my mind.

Don't shit where you eat. Stupid

I'm gonna, and I don't care if I'll eat shit for it.

Atta boy. Now are you gonna fill her up?

Attached: Snapchat-1785063027.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

wise words

>no honey where you get your money

I am gonna cream the fuck outta that delightful pussy. I can't wait for this bitch to dominate me, and just sit on my face.

God dammit you listened to the few retards here. If it isn't your thing to begin with you're still risking revulsion once the clothes are off.

I'd say that I hope you at least get your cummies in but I really don't.

Dude gave me good enough reasons to try it. Convince me otherwise.

>Fat chicks are like mopeds; fun to ride, but you don’t want your friends to catch you on one.

Because your friends can actually get something better than bottom of the barrel pickings. Keep telling yourself preferring fatties is a choice. Half of Cred Forums will agree with you for obvious reasons.

Honest question, you ever try a fat girl?

At least for me it's a fetish. I don't want to date a fat woman but I do like to plow them and watch them jiggle

Id knock that bitch up and feed her cake.

Wait till you’re sitting in court for child support. And she’s sitting on your wallet eating puffy cheetoes.

Then just kinda wiping the dust on the arm of the loveseat.

lmao c'mon man, you ever hear of the fucking pill?

Thanks based fatfucker, I'll always remember your great advice.

Fucking NO

why not?