Do you like 2 dollar bills?

Do you like 2 dollar bills?

Attached: e30b6635-a905-469b-bf25-69bbb7e048fa.jpg (800x800, 163K)

they're just so aesthetic

Yes. Im surprised they arent making a comeback since you can barely by anything with a $1 anymore..... which is a ridiculous thing to consider when a hundred years ago, even a quarter could give you a whole day of fun and food, especially at penny arcades.

boy ain't nothing more queer than a 2 dollar bill

Oh yeah

they actually made a lot of them in the 2010s
They're not super rare, most banks have some.

Fuck yeah. Jefferson was the shit. I keep one in my wallet that my father gave me.

Mine's from '03.

There are a lot of them from the most recent series. Apparently there are 1.3 billion in circulation, compared to 1.8 billion 50 dollar bills

Im aware, i have some from my bank, but its not something in common circulation, even it should.

Its like how Canada got rid of pennies, dollars arent nearly as worthless, but reintroducing a denomination of currency thats still readily available, would be better than just print millions and millions of more dollars, when you could cut that in half by printing more $2s instead.

Yeah, I have a bunch of them and all sorts of money and coins and shit from other countries.

They're cool. Most niggers think there rare though. But they still make them

The guy who owned my house before me collected rare bills so I've got tons of 2's and red bills

they're kind of neat. More a novelty than anything else though.

most people in general think they're rare. I always spend the ones I get, it's a fun little novelty.

Wow, that's more than I'd have guessed. I bet most of the $2 aren't really in "circulation" though, if you know what I mean.

Well, 2 dollar coins are widely used in Canada and Europe. It's not a meme denomination, it just seems that way since they're not common.

well, a large percentage of them are hoarded

The Canada $2 is a cool coin, but I wish they had paper $1s. It would make their amazing strip clubs a lot less awkward.

do you throw loonies and toonies at the strippers? that would be pretty funny

lol, I just sat away from the stage so I didn't have to. I just used them to tip waitresses and after private dances

It's 3 dollar bill.
Not 2.