Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Attached: confederate_flag630.jpg (630x354, 70K)

Negative interactions with minorities and all they annoying trans black faggot shit in the media.

Attached: 1566189237954.png (480x640, 405K)

for the same reasons as all the other people

hot

Because blacks have no sense of personal responsibility. They blame everyone and everything except themselves. They drag us all down.

Attached: howardtheduck-cologne-apartment-700x322.jpg (700x322, 43K)

Stop posting this thread nigger

Why are illegal beaners so racist to Nazis? (Nazi)

Attached: CaravanFun.jpg (1280x777, 192K)

becaus blacks and browns are more Racist.
Thads why you got supresst in the passt and will be in the future

Not an answer

I can't even tell you how often I hear black people saying the most racist shit about Chinese people around the ghetto I live. It must be because Asians in general are on the upswing of the class system in the states because there is like 2% Asians in my city and none of them live with 10 miles of me and the black people I hear talking shit to even have anecdotal reasons to dislike them.

Stop saying whites are racist. There's a word for generalizations about one based entirely on race like that... racism. Congratulations, OP. You and the white you distrust are basically the same -prosperity.

Every walk of life has racists, they are a small group of people of the whole, only racists think they are more than that.

McDonald Golden Arches in the flames, proof that

History Shows Whites Are Racist. Why Is That?

Because many people of color feel they're entitled to a life of crime, and then claim bias when they're caught. They have little or no respect for laws or whites, passing both off as racist and therefore consider themselves exempt. Lying is a way of life - another way to 'put it to the man'.
With blacks it is particularly necessary to be cautious at every encounter.
So it is with most American blacks. It's a cultural thing. We don't see this with African black who have worked their way to America.

>keeping it real

ok well, I suppose it's a natural issue of perception and self perception and is rooted in mostly early age related stuff, tho it will only be rationalized once puberty starts

many animals can and will segregate by color, despite being the same species and in a few cases of lizards there's extreme differences between those colors (not only in looks but behavior, mating strategies)

so we all start out insecure on things, with no manual

while what's natural at the beginning isn't an issue, just something that needs to taught to deal well with, doesn't even require exposing those races to each other because it's less about the race and more about "The other" the "Alien" the hard to relate to and along the way we either acquire a lot of shit that makes this better or harder

tribalism, racism, there's a lot of discrimination among all possible lines and mostly I found it's a deep rooted insecurity that somehow through bad shit tied itself to a race, a gender, a social strata

but what do I know

but "For the same reasons as others" is a valid answer, just not a very complex one or explaining anything, just aimed to establish that there's a general issue that is not race based

why is
such a racist?

Like I said everyone has had racists in their lives, history was different due to ignorance in full effect.

Mongolians seen others as lesser only for conquering.
European galls and celts saw everyone as lower tier because of their beliefs.

So no matter how tryhard you are only a small group of people in each group of people are racist.

Like yourself.

why are you racist?

Attached: trying this hard.jpg (476x189, 19K)

You get better results when you actually select the people you associate with.

Attached: png.png (700x300, 22K)

still not a answer

Why do blacks think all whites are racist? What is the matter with all of you jungle racists?

Not an explanation

One off, bummer.

Everyone is racist. Each culture expresses it a bit differently.

Because niggers in Africa sold other niggers into slavery and then whites found out they bought a defective product - lazy, lying, thieving, raping, pieces of shit.

Yanked your chain pretty hard, didn't I?

not a valid answer

>lazy, lying, thieving, raping, pieces of shit
So many fish, so little time.

Attached: gop fish.jpg (846x960, 120K)

So what's *your* theory?

I'm asking white racists because they would hopefully know the answer to my question

You're from the United Snakes. It's obvious.

Attached: muriKKKan 01.jpg (1188x1600, 410K)

Because niggers are intellectually inferior and they lack self control, and white people wont be gaslighted by the jews to believe that is not true when there is overwhelming evidence that its true. Best place for jew gaslighters is in an ashtray.

huh?

doesn't answer the question

"why are whites racist?"
Niggers...whites are racist because of niggers.

If by "racist" you mean cognizant of niggers being niggers, then its because we are smart enough to know niggers are niggers.

What you should ask is why isn't everyone racist. And that's easy, the stupid niggers actually believe the jew lies that they are equal.

Well, I gave you one. What more do you want or expect?

user clearly told you they weren't a racist and racists come in small numbers in every race. you are just being a pedantic tryhard because your shitty bread is dying of death.

Don't forget spics and gypsies.

So far white racists haven't given me a real answer just more and more racism

Because they have small dicks and they get upset when you point this out.

>this thread

guys I'm a NIGGER!
What now?
What you say now huh little white boi?
What you gonna do now?
You're mad right?
You're mad I'm a NIGGER, right?
Say it, little white boi, say that you are mad.
YOU RACOIST MADA FAKER

Attached: dance.gif (360x414, 1.99M)

So far, you're ignoring real answers.
You're sea lioning.

/Thread
You bait is very shit, OP

Niggers are intellectually inferior with poor impulse control, and as a result they are a drain on our society. Still cant understand that? Then you are a lying Jew, a nigger, or just intellectually defective.

Only ones to apologize for it

Because you niggers never shut the fuck up.
(White American)

Attached: niggerminajyelling.jpg (500x500, 53K)

You are avoiding the question with more racism

Answer: They are not, you are making a generalization an on entire race as part of a loaded question using stale copy pasta in a shitty attempt to bait people. Too lazy to even change the photo that you used yesterday.

Inb4 OP responds with “You didn’t answer my question” like an autistic parrot. Oh, and sage.

Attached: AEA66F4A-B6AF-47D0-8DEA-2E36673415F5.jpg (806x1024, 65K)

Because i haven't gotten a real answer from white racists

I'm white and I'm not racist

Tbh half of the guys responding seem pretty fucking racist. Maybe the truely racist ones aren't self aware/too clouded by hate to answer? They are on auto "nigger" word response mode. Makes them feel good.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 235K)

maybe if niggers didnt evolve 70iq as their most special trait, we would be all living in a good world

Attached: 1579811112371.jpg (600x500, 23K)

still not a valid answer, looking for deeper thought

Because like all groups, it is evolvement. We all evolved to be drawn to our people and reject outsiders. When we override natural law there are consequences.

why is that?

Why do blacks use tax payer money? (Whit American)

thats not my question

All the strife and problems in society can be traced to the Jews pushing their multi-cultural propaganda. We divergent groups are forced together it creates greater problems.

The better question is why are people racist?
The fact that you have to single out a race, then mention your own makes me highly suspect of you too.

still not a valid explanation

history shows for the last 500 years whites have been racist toward blacks, why is that?

This very statement itself is Racist. Hypocrite.

today was a great day

Attached: 83072311_10217396670451692_2021327925801910272_n.jpg (225x225, 14K)

I explained it. It is natural laws. Part of our evolutionary DNA. Or is science too much for you.

are you a white racist?

not an answer

need to think deeper

White dude, not racist.

k

Attached: You.jpg (600x600, 58K)

huh?

ITT

Attached: EllipticalSophisticatedHorsemouse-size_restricted.gif (521x250, 789K)

what?

Niggers are annoying.
/thread

Attached: niggermonkeys.jpg (940x950, 301K)

doesn't explain my question

deflect

you missed some part of US history. it might be a good idea to watch "the irishman" to see how italians and irish had their differences and hated each other, while both being hated by "white people" already here and established. then, there was how catholics were hated because they were viewed as a group that were allied with the vatican and not the US.

it's far more complicated than "i see niggers are lame so i learned that other races can suck". irish, italians, jews and catholics alike were hated by whitey.