says nigger,
calls you a cuck,
calls you faggot,
praises Hitler,
embraces white pride,
and blames the Jews...

This.

This is what you're dealing with.

Attached: 1579663203246.jpg (720x829, 156K)

three goddamn kings

Yea, a group no one has ever heard of, was actually a nation wide movement of neo-nazis, that popped up overnight... Do leftists just have a complete inability to see through the media?

>meanwhile... back in reality

Attached: 4546745656785467234.jpg (1020x576, 155K)

one of them isn't even white.

Not surprised, racial pride people are never good examples of their race

This, the skullmen are the real threat.

Buncha faggots LOL

What reality is that? The one you glued to the ceiling above your bed with your own semen? GTFO with your turboqueer fantasies

>Rightoid mad at leftist propaganda despite knowing it's bait
It's too easy...it's just too fucking easy...

Always need to find someone to blame for their already garbage lives.

Americans are not white.

probably people with lw iq's fbi tricked into doing some shit so they could get more money for there budget which means more bonus pay for the director

while the real criminals are out there fucking around

Kek. Truth

They're pathetic, really look at them closely.

Yup, pretty much

Shut up you flaming nigger, cuck, faggot, jew loving incel

Gonna need a chromosome count on that first dude.

What was their crime? Being in a hate group isn't illegal

>found one of the insufferable fagets in OP's pic
Which one are you? I'm guessing 12 year old looking kid with the facial complexity of a grey alium

not yet ... and you are being logged in the database. especially here user, especially here.

Conspiracy to commit murder and other charges.Nice deflection tho.

It's a legitimate question. People don't just get arrested for being in the KKK.

I've seen the photos of the retards we're dealing with. the trumpanzees, the neo-nazis. all fat, gay, tranny pedo FILTH! 300lb literal neckbeards who haven't seen the sun for years, stuck in mammie's basement, gorging on their own spunk, feces and tendies.
It's beyond my why the lib mass respond to any of them, unless by chance the libs are as fat and retarded as the trumpanzee!!

Attached: TRUMPANZEE CAVALRY.jpg (499x488, 51K)

fuck, kill, marry

how are you this retarded

>durrrrrrr being in a terror group isn't illegal mommie, me wants tendie, gta 5 and a faster hovveround than geeter, and me wants it NOW!!

Attached: trumpanzee.jpg (236x177, 10K)

How dare you make fun of these superior specimen

Ok, now post the ones that say "open begene" and "open bobs"

oh no the skullmen!! they look super scary, like the proudboiz whose leader's a buttfag!!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>This is what you're dealing with.
also this

Attached: 1510195055620.jpg (2048x1536, 513K)

and this

Attached: 1510336187177.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

Low T and Trannies! OMG girl getcho boyfren and yo keedz we getting up outta hurr

frequently this

Attached: 1503645629417.jpg (960x652, 267K)

Progressive nazi?

lots of times this

Attached: 1533676225172.jpg (775x1077, 220K)

I love these threads so much. Brings the polcels out , their asses still red hot

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cred Forums THEY SOME BAD MUFKS RUNSSSSSSSSS

Attached: more trannies for trump.png (1487x744, 1.15M)

lots and lots of this

Attached: 1559729128829.jpg (734x737, 58K)

Whats retarded about it?
Being a racist, and to a certain extent vocal about it isnt really illegal most places; its only when you escalate to actual threats or incitement of violence that the po-po show up.

plenty of this

Attached: 1546983799426.png (772x786, 914K)

way too much of this

Attached: 1534534691646.jpg (891x943, 105K)

"Being in a terror group" isn't a thing, and isnt illegal. It can land you on no-fly lists, but unless you somehow aid in terrorist attacks of some sort (either in planning, funding, deployment or actual carying out) you're not getting arrested.

Fuck off kike

Attached: 1579667594241.jpg (768x512, 85K)

some of these

Attached: 1576994666320.png (640x778, 505K)

>The FBI just starts making shit up

Honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point. I don't believe this, I don't care.

Attached: cocteau.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Based

Lost to the "Directionless adult" xD

and when the hubby isn't looking, this

Attached: 1547048744752.jpg (1038x1600, 104K)

Cope

now they're their own nation. trump's done more for their kind and israel then he'll EVER DO for murka or murkens

Attached: Trump's Owners.png (877x495, 698K)

>he still doesn't understand https

And a whole lot of this.

14/88

Attached: 1537792250002.jpg (600x316, 25K)

and you look like?

JIDF is failing, kike. People are waking up.

they were pro trump until trump started laughing at soldiers injuries, saying "whats TBI, a headache, I like a real injury like when someone gets their legs blown off, c'mon, I've SEEN real injuries!" says the man who dodged thed draft 7 times with a medically-made-up disorder

Attached: trump got dat donkey.jpg (640x632, 45K)

I mean those are basically women

enjoy your LARP

Attached: 1508105405645.jpg (1200x900, 297K)

>he still doesn't realize the man behind the curtain truly owns Cred Forums

you fuckin nazis are gonna burn. fuck you. this is america. you are trash

this.

Attached: jews kicked out.jpg (474x314, 35K)

Cope, antifa tranny cuck.

>riding boots and scarves

They can't even do casual riding wear right, they look terrible! the fat one's about to have a massive infarction, the fag next to him wants to fuck his opposition. God DAMN the south. DEPORT THEM!

Attached: are you fucking serious.jpg (351x322, 15K)

Calling someone out on their bullshit propaganda is not being "mad", idiot.

and yet they've found a home in our nation's home

disgraceful

Attached: JEW SA!.jpg (677x381, 46K)

fpbp

That is actually combat boots and the scarf is for when the shoot teargas.

All I see is a group of White men willing to put themselves on the line to stand up for what they believe in. It is more than probably 90% of you are willing to do.

>All I see is a group of White men willing to put themselves on the line
...and that's why the rest of us are having a big laugh at your expense.

>combat boots
Oh really? Like they seen any combat?
lol

Attached: animal.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

No surprises there.

None of them are armed, the have the cops right there to save them. what cowards, fags, pansies!

I see a bunch of white fags. Sgt Bruuuce Sgt Bruce he called my mom a whore WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE.jpg (960x539, 68K)

Hey you leave hating the jews out of the wacky nonsense.

Attached: NIGG.SHOOTER.UPDATE.SCORECARD.........jpg (1114x1200, 326K)

honey I'm a somewhat famous fashion designer, those are equestiran riding boots. for women (no joke). we wear them riding. why are they... wearing those?

>a group of White men willing to put themselves on the line to stand up for what they believe in

Attached: 1573254572582.jpg (1200x1816, 282K)

And how many of pussies would be willing to stand for what you believe in when the shit might get real. As a White Nationalist and a veteran, I have more respect for those men than all you stupid communist faggots.

>US group

aren't these the Russian psy ops faggots?

>And how many of pussies
Did you just completely miss all those images up above?
You're all pussies. We know what your game is, and it's spelled L-A-R-P.
Now go do your homework and get to bed, I understand you have a civics test tomorrow you're not prepared for.

I dunno how they look, but Cred Forums in general are single-handedly the most triggered, paper-thin skinned group of fucking pansies I've ever come across, and that's saying a lot

Attached: Birdman Sigh.gif (350x304, 404K)

yup

Attached: 1499757178257.jpg (900x900, 119K)

It is not pussies that go out there and stand for what they believe, and it definitely not larping.

No, actually Judeo-Christian culture is worth saving. That's what the snowflakes have never been told in public school.

* Of you pussies

whatever, glownigger

Who do you blame?

Nationalism is a mental illness and ethnic nationalism is a mental disability.

We also need to deport all the tradshitters back to r*ddiit.

That or Russian trolls who are probably equally as cringe

you need saving lil guy

>mumma… will the waw keep me thafe from getting my ath kicked from smarter peepo tho? no geeter now getcher shit and go to schoo! no mummaw! GEETER GO! NO MAWMAW!! I SKARED OF THE SMAWTER PEEPOW!!!! THAYAT IS WHAH WE WANT WAW IN FURTH PLATH!!!

Attached: TWWUMP 2020 MWAPA.jpg (737x722, 45K)

christcucks arent welcome on Cred Forums, go back to r/coomer please

You can see the slav cheeks through the bandanas
...some of the bandanas are literally hanging off of them massive cheekbones
lololol

Are the pollacks?

>woke and proud

they're all squatting, likely real Antifa. not the watered down American fats and blue-hairs.

>everyone who disagrees with tradfaggots is a communist

lololol

Check out these actual commies who stood for what they believe. Respect them too, faggot

Attached: 3801694.jpg (640x483, 174K)

This. How the fuck do you get a sense of pride from something you were given? Pride is for achievements

Got another one right here boys!

Well, they need something to feel superior about and since they arent wealthy they default to other arbitrary shit like race

Yeah, I know. It just blows me away just how proud they are of something they had nothing to do with achieving. Nice digits

Dude, I am a White Nationalist and have probably been on b/ a hell of lot longer than you. We were here at the start of Cred Forums.

Attached: 1579814119418m.jpg (1024x650, 91K)

I can smell your post and its mad

It's more about defending what it took my people generations to build.

ur mum lul

Muh Aryan heritage!

Cope

They are easy to manipulate because of xenophobia.
Fear reduces men to children

>my people
lolololol

Just like the Pharos built the pyramids, eh?