>tall, 8/10 in my economics class
>she seems really interested in it, which is appealing to me
>nice to see a girl that isnt just a dumb, ambitiousness hole for once
>Second class
>I introduce myself
>short interaction
>she smiles
>"maybe we could study together"

I think I have a chance, bros, but how do I proceed? Is it too soon to invite her to study? Classes just started last week.

Attached: B56EB981-05D0-4398-85A9-72E74F66E8F8.gif (525x294, 1.68M)

bump

ask her if she's ever taken a guy's virginity

Tall with her more, lay the foundations, and meet up to "study" on the next assignment. What's her body like, besides tall? I'm tall af, only dated shorties, I wanna climb a tall bitch bad.

"nice to see a girl that isnt just a dumb, ambitiousness hole for once"

Oh, I'm sure you'll just charm her.

Fucking incel.

>What's her body like, besides tall?
She's got lobg black hair and a nose ring. Her demeanor is somwhere between a fitness chick and a hippy.
>Fucking incel.
How am I supposed to stop being an incel if I dont get laid? Also
>woman detected

Attached: 3187B480-9562-4E5E-8E2D-FF61EE2B26E6.jpg (1024x951, 114K)

>Fucking incel.
truth
>woman detected
yup, he called it. Op is doomed to a sad life

OP here, few FYIs for the haters:
>I am a virgin
>I've had 2 gfs in hs
>I realize that many girls (at least in college) are ambitionless thots with no personality.
Ive only met a handful of zoomer women that have anything going for them other than their bodies, so she caught my eye pretty quickly. Funny how mentioning that I like her for her personality gets me called an incel.

>many girls (at least in college) are ambitionless thots with no personality
>only met a handful of zoomer women that have anything going for them other than their bodies
No, THIS shit is what gets you called an incel

I find most young women's personalities distasteful. Why does this statement trigger the ire of the normies?

Attached: C508578B-8F60-4414-893E-8E18532E71E0.jpg (460x546, 71K)

>I'm not an incel
>trigger the ire of the normies?
thanks for the laugh, we're all enjoying it out here in internet land

When did I say I wasnt an incel? And maybe you didnt notice, fag, but youre on Cred Forums, we call plebbitors like you normies.

Start with giving her the respect any fellow human should get, and make sure you at least give that to other women while she is near.
People can smell condecention; its like a super power.

So basically, be a nice normal person and ask her out and then continue pretending to be a sociable, normal and polite person who also has a personality and you'll do fine.

>Start with giving her the respect any fellow human should get, and make sure you at least give that to other women while she is near
I appreciate the genuine advice. I dont go around condescending to thots all the time; that's an "inside thought". Plus I think that this girl is different, which is why I noticed her in the first place.
>ask her out and then continue pretending to be a sociable, normal and polite person who also has a personality and you'll do fine
I only just met her and we only spoke for about a minute. Should I just ask her to lunch/study next time I see her? Im autistic, so I dont know if its normal to ask out someone you barely know.

Attached: 4BA9B7AE-650E-4BA4-8EE6-DC3219397BC5.jpg (850x1062, 59K)

bump

Attached: FBE62F15-442D-486F-9B43-54B757AE3901.jpg (768x1024, 78K)

It's true tho.....

It would be better if you could organize some study time after class for an hour with several classmates including her. It displays high value

best advice, treat her as you would a good friend. Compliment her once a week, not too often. Tell her you are impressed when she does something smart or that requires skill.

If you feel comfortable, and you are both studying together, eventually ask her after a couple study sessions if she wants to grab something to eat.

If you really want to catch her, just be yourself, nothing worse than her finding out she doesn't like the real you that you never showed her.

good luck user.

Attached: Cheersmate.jpg (400x400, 124K)

Make your intents clear early on. It'd suck to discover she has a boyfriend months down the track, or that she's not interested.

>It'd suck to discover she has a boyfriend months down the track
I plan on asking her if she's single soon, but what Im really asking for here is a timeline. We just met, but I think she likes me.

Should I make small talk after each class for a few weeks before asking her out?
Or should I invite her to study now and ask her out next week?
Or should I ask her out right now?

Attached: 7DDD1AA7-F335-4A60-BF83-30E97861845F.jpg (640x480, 99K)

Invite her to study now. Be social with her so you know early what her personality is like.

#Be you
#obese kid in class, see's girl that reminds him of his mom...

>organize some study time after class for an hour with several classmates
There are a couple problems with this.
>I dont know anyone from that class yet
I didnt know anyone previously and only spoke with a few people briefly last week, so it might be awkward trying to organize study sessions with classmates.
>I would have to complete for her attention in a group setting
Not great for getting to know each other. Even if there are 4 people total in the study group, assuming we each talk for the same amount of time, I would only be able to talk to her for about 33% of that time.

I know this is just a troll, but
>obese kid in class
Im not obese. Im actually pretty fit for an american.
>see's girl that reminds him of his mom...
She doesnt look like my mom.

Pluto

>she smiles
>"maybe we could study together"
And your reply to this was...
What?
Did you just leave her hanging?

In most of these threads people have ALREADY fucked up by not maintaining the banter and taking the immediate in-the-moment next step.
>"Oh, yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Here's my phone number so we can text later to work out the details."
You didn't do that, though, did you?

This is not 'displaying high value.'
This is soft rejection of her offer to "study" (winkwinknudgenudge).
This is friendzoning her.

This is where you can ask her if she knows anyone else that wants to join.

Allow her to make it more than just you guys if she wants.
If its 1 on 1, figure out half way through if you shouldn't, if you are not sure if you shouldn't then you should at least try.

>Invite her to study now
Okay, that sounds like a good option. I'll do that after next class. Next crisis: how do I text girls? This is something I never learned. I also dont really know how to text friends either.
>And your reply to this was... What? Did you just leave her hanging?
I don't remember, but something I didnt mention was that I initiated the conversation when we were both leaving the class. So the conversation ended when she got on her bike. I think I said something like "Yeah, sounds great"
>In most of these threads people have ALREADY fucked up by not maintaining the banter and taking the immediate in-the-moment next step
Im autistic, so I dont fully understand people, but Im pretty sure most people are comfortable with relationships taking an extra couple days to start, even if they wanted to be asked out right away.
>"Oh, yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Here's my phone number
Im not good at texting, so I thought that it would be better if she got to know me in person first. I'll get her number later.
>You didn't do that, though, did you?
Sorry, not everyone is as socially savvy as you are. I appreciate the advice, but I kinda made this thread BECAUSE Im socially awkward.

Attached: F92CB96D-4B86-4A46-807F-CF86B0CD8A3C.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

>Im pretty sure most people are comfortable with relationships taking an extra couple days to start, even if they wanted to be asked out right away.
The "immediate in-the-moment next step" isn't that, ok, we're BF/GF now.
When people are trying to figure out if they're interested in each other, there will be points in the conversation where they can take the interaction down a "safe" path or where they could say something risque and escalate. And then the other person can decide if they wanna roll with the escalation, or if they need to take things back down a notch.

I dont quite understand. Are you saying that because I didnt try to take things super fast that she thinks Im not interested anymore?

All I gotta say is that i came for the pic I love that girl

Pacing can be whatever y'all're comfortable with, it might be the tiniest baby steps of escalation towards deeper interactions, but if that's how fast you both want to take it and the progress is consistently encouraging something more, yay.

Moving slower than the other person would prefer may be interpreted as lack of interest or rejection. Moving too fast, OTOH, may be off-putting. Particularly if the other person doesn't pick up on the feedback to slow down.

>When people are trying to figure out if they're interested in each other, there will be points in the conversation where they can take the interaction down a "safe" path or where they could say something risque and escalate. And then the other person can decide if they wanna roll with the escalation, or if they need to take things back down a notch.
This part is still confusing to me. Are you saying that every conversation has these escalation points built into them or that sometimes there are opportunities to escalate? And you make it sound like it is my duty as a man to always try to escalate as much as I can as fast as I can. I like to take things relatively slow I think. Is this bad? This interaction happened on a college campus in the afternoon, so I wasn't exactly prepared for a meet-and-fuck.

I just told this to someone, "I want to touch you inappropriately until it becomes appropriate".
Might as well fail with style.

>college

Fucking run. MeToo incoming and Title IX will buttfuck you.

op listen, there's no such thing as a fixed timeline, you start by getting her to hangout and study then you proceed to get decently close with her and at a that point (for me at least it's never past like 3 weeks) you ask her out for drinks or food. G ood luck, it's a tough world out there, especially for incels

If either one of the people is even the slightest bit considering the possibility of being interested, these forks in the interaction will occur.
If the interest isn't mutual, it doesn't escalate, possibly it never even reaches a point where the possibility of interest (and the rejection of that possibility) is recognized.
If the interest is mutual *both* people will be doing these things. You'll both provide the interaction forks. You'll both choose to escalate.

And NO it is not 'as much as you can as fast as you can'. In an ideal match, you both keep the same pace so at no point does it feel like things are moving "too fast" *or* "too slow".

Erring on the side of too slow is usually better. Someone else might come along and divert their attention by being a better match, pacewise.

your best tool is a question,,,,use this to ask her out,,,and always give an option,,,{sales class,,lol},,"what day is best for you?,,,mon or teus??,,,then you lock her into an ans,,,then you'll know,,{worked for me all the time in college,,,,{damn i wish i could go back}

>If the interest is mutual *both* people will be doing these things. You'll both provide the interaction forks. You'll both choose to escalate.
Okay, I think I know what you were saying in your earlier post now. You mean that when she said "We should study sometime" she was offering an escalation and that when I said "Yeah, sounds like a good idea" I wasnt really escalating, I was kinda non-commital. It would have been better if I gave her my number to show interest and that I kinda left it open to interpretation with my non-committal answer. Is that right?

>at a that point (for me at least it's never past like 3 weeks) you ask her out for drinks or food
It doesn't need to be a distinct thing. You can also, while together to "study", ask if they're (also) hungry and suggest taking a break to go get food.

I had heard about this technique from a PUA on youtube. Something like
>Lunchstudy or library?
Lunch
>Tues or Thurs?
Thurs
>12 or 5?
>Mexican or chinese?
Chinese
>It's a date

Glad to hear it works. I heard a lot of PUAs just pay girls to act like their techniques work in their vids.

Attached: 72BDEDD4-BC23-4433-B19F-F26A52CA71C4.jpg (1200x900, 149K)

Correct. Though the escalation doesn't have to be exchanging contact information. As a general rule, try to lay some sort of groundwork for a future interaction. "Sound great." is ambiguousby noncommittal, maybe even a soft rejection. "Sounds great, maybe we can figure out the details ." shows that you'd like to continue.
Might be she didn't need to ride off on her bike at that moment and she could figure out the details right then, but if you just give her "Sounds great." to work with there's nothing more to keep her there.

PUA is pretty much a mix of techniques and tactics from improv and sales, with some other pointless bullshit tacked on so you don't realize you can go join an improv theater group for free and/or get a telemarketing job.