What is b drinking tonight?

What is b drinking tonight?

Attached: 153DCA7D-50C9-433F-9C5E-E623B310D6E9.jpg (1536x2854, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/27/5.22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shitty a le coq beer

>Traverse City
>bourbon
Pick one.

Samaa paskaa kaikki markettioluet

Good ol' fashioned wee waa

I stopped drinking. I’m having a dry January. It’s been great. Drinking is fun and all, but being sober can be equally as good

Op here i feel ya keep it up man maybe try cbd for some kicks if you get a craving

Op here im 21 sorry my taste is shit can you at least enlighten me on what a good cherry whiskey would be then

Same as usual

Attached: yuengling.png (286x400, 70K)

Broke, send me money so I drink with the Cred Forumsros

Prolly finish off my Canadian Club

Getting high off generic sub

Attached: 20200126_195432.jpg (4032x1960, 1.53M)

Wegman's Purified Water out of a disposable bottle.

Maker’s Mark in about 15 minutes.

Only the best :)
..and yet I’m still crippled and depressed :(

Attached: E971EAEC-7D93-44A6-B770-AB8C57DE91E8.jpg (1242x905, 1.01M)

>Pliny the Elder

Beer of the gods. Well done, user.

What u think of Barcadi superior? been drinking it since i was 15

Attached: Nig.jpg (1384x2688, 790K)

Well the Coca-Cola Zero isn't doing you any favors, it's been linked to depression and anxiety. Not to mention it's toxic.

It really is fucking amazing.. my local liquor store gets it once every few weeks and I have them hold one for me. Probably my #1 ipa, which is saying a lot considering how many I’ve tried and how much I drink. My girl and I go to local beer tastings bretty much every month for the past 6 years. We’ve tried A LOT of iPAs, nothing has surpassed Pliney tho. in my humble opinion it is the pinnacle of brewing

Attached: licor-de-vodka-smirnoff-tamarindo-y-limon-750-ml.jpg (800x1030, 82K)

Stop listening to your stupid ass hippie mom. It's not fucking toxic. You won't die if you drink one. You wont die even if you drink twenty. Fuck yourself.

The coke zero was left over from a party A long while back. It’s been in there for over a year. Last time I drank it was to wash down some shitty CVS tier tequila, and only cuz we had no limes. I stay away from soda in general as a rule of thumb. Mommy raised me to be paranoid of all that shit so I don’t fug with it. Thank you mommy :)

>dry january

what a fuckin faggot

why cant canadian club sell their rye in 1.75 liter bottles? seriously its so much better then there 1858

THC oil

i think your a cheap fuck who needs to buy decent rum

The point is that only whiskey made in Bourbon County, Kentucky, can be called bourbon.
But, yeah, that cherry flavoring bit really is disturbing. Good whiskey needs no artificial additives of any kind.

Attached: sierra-norte-black-whiskey.png (433x798, 503K)

Aspartame is a fucking toxic poison you dumbass just Google it. You'd be way better off eating sugar.

Attached: pp.jpg (500x375, 27K)

jesus christ,i bet your some redneck idiot who doesnt vaccinate your kids because you read somewhere it causes autism right?

>Ruination IPA
I used to live down the street from Stone. Those guys who are now millionaires used to fill my growlers with Arrogant Bastard.

Vaccinations are a band-aid fix that don't work. I only eat grass-fed meat and liver, and I take ice baths everyday. Haven't been sick in a decade. Keep injecting yourself with heavy metals and drinking neurotoxic chemicals, I don't give a shit. I feel amazing.

You can make that at home. I do.

Uhh no...bourbon can be made anywhere. It can only have the word kentucky on it though if it was made in kentucky. Look up naming laws for the us on alcohols, theyre dumb ill agree but dont go off spouting incorrect statements.

must suck to brag about living in california,its the worst state in america.how many days this year will you complain about your drought

The Bacardi made in Puerto Rico is shit (no flavor but headache-inducing congeners). The Bacardi made in Mexico is pretty good and cleanly distilled.

>headache-inducing congeners

this is what happens when 16 year olds who steal alcohol from their dad's liquior cabinent think they are experts.its called,rum is one of the worst alcohols for hangovers

Agreed.

Hot chocolate

the cheapest vodka available

Attached: IMG_2335.jpg (4032x3024, 1.55M)

No, son, bourbon means Bourbon County just as Cognac and Champagne mean specific products of their own DOCs. Corn whiskeys are made in Canada and Tennessee but they're not called bourbon.
Waterfill & Frazier used to call itself bourbon even though it's from Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua. Then NAFTA passed and all the US IP laws got imposed on Mexico and suddenly it wasn't bourbon anymore.
You're probably confused about the regulations concerning the blending of DOC liquors. Blended bourbon can be a mixture of water, azeotropic ethanol, wood extract, glycerine, and caramel taken from anywhere in the world so long as it also has a few drops of corn-squeezins made in Bourbon County.

jameson caskmates stout

Attached: 0.gif (240x199, 266K)

You are mistaken on all counts.
And you should not go slandering rum like that. It's not the mash that causes the headaches, it's sloppy (or greedy) distillation that does that.

I'm an alcoholic so I can't drink. Honestly I thought about saying fuck it and going to it today but I'm sure I'd end up losing my job and wanting to kill myself again. Fun stuff

>When one thinks of bourbon whiskey, Kentucky, the mint julep, and the old-fashioned immediately come to mind. While bourbon whiskey received its name from Bourbon County, Kentucky, no bourbon is made there today. Yet, bourbon can be distilled in any state of the U.S. Technically, bourbon cannot be produced in other countries.

Good for you.

Old style pilsner ya buddy

Yea I drink Barcadi 151 as well not bad.

teach me pls

sugar+yeast=alcohol

Gice this a reae then. law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/27/5.22
Its a long read so ill copy paee one sentence from it.
The word “bourbon” shall not be used to describe any whisky or whisky-based distilled spirits not produced in the United States.
Does not say Kentucky, it says United States.

Bourbon County, Virginia, originally comprised 34 of Kentucky's 120 current ones, including the current Bourbon County. This larger area later became known as Old Bourbon. Bourbon became part of the new state of Kentucky when it was admitted to the Union in 1792.

The battle axe and I are going through a couple six packs of Stag beer

An Acerglyn I made (maple syrup honey wine).

Ethanol (white lightning, Everclear, etc.) mixed 2:3 with plain water yields 80-proof vodka. Put it in a pretty blue bottle and call it Skyy -- that's what they do.
Little packets of dried botanicals, juniper berries predominating, are now being sold in supermarkets for you to make your own gin with. Just throw that into vodka, steep for a month, and strain.

Are you pouring beer into your guitar?

i put a can of bud light black cherry seltzer in the fridge tonight

should i have regretted this because im confused as to why people talk about how great white claw's cherry flavored seltzer is when every single cherry flavored booze ive ever drank has tasted like cough syrup

also,the mango flavor tasted like shit.so im already regretting buying a pack of bud light's seltzers.maybe they should stick with beer instead of catering to a bunch of dumb millennials who think there sugary bullshit is more healthy then chugging a beer or whatever these morons find as a reason to drink hard seltzers instead of a beer like a normal person

>Is a pisshead
>Sees traverse city on bottle
>That sounds like fun
>Drink driving intensifies

Who the fuck chose this name for the brand? Its a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Attached: 6d7.png (960x720, 670K)

What's everybody's liquor of choice? I'm talking neat shots or on-the-rocks sips, no mixers or any of that good stuff. It's a hard choice, but I love dark liquors. Rum is delicious, but I really have a love for brandy. Not to keen on Henny, but most brandy is my go to for neat sipping, or even in a few cocktails.

Attached: Brandy.jpg (900x600, 102K)

i dont think it matters,marijuana is legal in michigan.people arent drinking alcohol there anymore,although.you know your from a liberal shithole when your sueing people because your not responsible enough to handle your alcohol

A worrying trend in my life the last two years is I'll drink whatever gets me sicker quicker.

Sailor Jerry and Vanilla Coke. Awesome mix

Attached: Thank you, alcohol..gif (160x160, 515K)

Well stop it.

Attached: e6d11d582e83b5c7e6f193f14f451ab7.jpg (474x450, 25K)