Hey Cred Forums I got no one else to turn to right now how do you guys deal with your anxiety/depression on a daily...

Hey Cred Forums I got no one else to turn to right now how do you guys deal with your anxiety/depression on a daily basis?

I smoke weed sometimes but I can't always be doing that and sometimes life just feels absolutely miserable and pointless

Attached: Untitled.png (512x512, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7jIzqO6P8
youtube.com/watch?v=STaOuJlePcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know it sounds dumb but have to you tried going to therapy?

I actually have, I've seen 2 therapists, one quit after a few months because of problems with the company and the other switched offices a few cities away.

I can't say they were not a little helpful but I don't know.

Nice touché amore album cover. To the beat of a dead horse

Man, you know the thing that sucks the most is not habing any advice for you. I'm going through shit too and i literally have no one i can talk to about it. I had to take my moms gun away from her because she put it to her head and shes basically losing her mind and i dont know what to do.

I hate seeing people struggle and hurt because its like i can feel the same pain theyre feeling. Its too much to handle and pretty much the only thing i think about anymore these days is death. I don't have it in me to kill myself, but sometimes I think about if i were to die unwillingly i would be okay with that.

Thank you for noticing that, it's a good one for sure.

it's okay man, I don't really expect anyone to actually know what to do, and honestly same I am not afraid of death, I don't want to die but if it happened I find it scary that I think i'd be okay.

I couldn't really give you a solid answer especially because it really depends on where exactly the depression is coming from, if anywhere. One of the fundamental things I find helps though is finding a productive hobby that you enjoy doing, for instance something like gardening. It can give you a sense of fulfillment and I've found that that really helps not feel like shit 24/7.

Non-productive hobbies can help as well, I suppose. Sometimes I just watch slice of life anime when i feel like shit, but it's just escapism and the moment you're not doing it shit starts to feel terrible again.

>how do you guys deal with your anxiety/depression on a daily basis?
one word. ligma.

Anapanasati

Well regardless, even if it doesnt mean much (because i know nothing really means much when youre depressed), i'm thinking of you and i hope you can get passed this one day. Depression is so fucking crippling that its a shame there's no easy way to fix it. The only advice I CAN give you is to find ways to change your environment and force yourself to do things that is out of your character. Good luck my friend.

look into trying psychedelics, theres alot of studies that suggest it helps in some of the issues youre going through

Only thing that works for me. You have to get out of your head. Bring your complete awareness and concentration to the body by focusing on your in and out breath for a while. If your mind wanders go back to the breath. Keep practicing and eventually you can go long periods of time without your mind fucking with you. When you can bring the mind to a place of stillness there is nothing left but peace and contentment.

There was an eternity of time before you were born, with the painless sleep of non-existence, and there will be the same eternity when you are gone. Your lifespan is relatively speaking a blink of an eye when compare to all of time. Nothing you do matters and even our Presidents will be forgotten within a few hundred or thousands of years if we exist for that long. Embrace your insignificance and live life for the moment. Find what makes you happy and just do it

Attached: FFE3790B-539D-48B9-B025-9ADF1F64A5C8.gif (320x180, 1.18M)

I do technically have a way to get psychedelics and I heard that they could help with that I was curious about trying them but haven't decided yet.

Thank you so much. I do appreciate it and every reply here.

I exercise. It goes a long way. I just do cardio. When I wake up I'm anxious so I wake up early and run and that gets it out of my system. Sports are another good way if you like people

Lean on Jesus

I don't. I'm currently lying in bed. Been here for 24 hours. Not even got up for the toilet. Probably dehydrated. I have no reason to get up. Can't get a job. Can't get a gf. The world is insane and falling to shit. I'd rather just dream than be awake. That's life.

I'm gonna be running/walking more during the spring and summer time. It does help it's just still cold as fuck.

I'm sorry. I'm Incredibly broken right now too and I hope you find something that gives you peace.

Imagine being so brainwashed that u think anxiety and depression is bad
>Kys

man, touche amore is my favourite band, that album is so hopeless, i can releate.
Id recommend trying microdosing LSD, it has helped me and my friend out so so much, and the effects are immediate, if youre feeling up to it and can get a good setting then go for a full dose of LSD, youll be depression/anxiety free for a month or wayyy more after a good trip. hope this helps

You could do calisthenics in your house while it's cold. Anyways good luck

Not an eternity before our existence, it was roughly 13.8 billion years. As for an eternity after, that's debated, but possibly, current evidence points to it.

Lift and eat more protein faggot

Attached: 1577303602496.jpg (1022x1200, 203K)

>n
1 get over yourself
2 get over yourself
3 did i mention, get over yourself
4 start fucking doing shit (legally) and do not give a fuck
5 work out, force yourself too, if you're a hamplanet, take it easy at first
6 eat healthy and avoid processed food, stay awar from drugs and cigarettes/alcohol
7 save money at all times, be a miser if u need to be
8 talk to therapists or trusted people
9 make small victories every day, like cleaning your room
10 stop building a wall of problems in your mind and work on one solution at a time
11 avoid falling into a cycle of negative thoughts
12 look after your gut and your brain and it will look after you
13 do volunteer work, be around people in anything, avoid social media, avoid toxic people

It's not peace I want. I want a raison d'ĂȘtre.

Attached: fa7.jpg (700x525, 87K)

and also
STOP PROCRASTINATING. STOP USING SHITTY EXCUSES TO DELAY THINGS.
FUCKING.
DO.
IT.
N O W

That's just our universe. Our universe exists within a larger one, and that one within another. It keeps going forever, it's fractal in nature. There is no beginning or end.

Don't if there's any psychosis/schizophrenia in your family.

Show me your evidence

They could help, they could make things worse. They simply make you think in a COMPLETELY different way like you can't even imagine

As far as I know no one in my near or extended family has ever had issues with that so i'm not too worried about it.

If you've ever been so fucked up mentally you'd know it's not that hard but it's all the people who've never been through it who think its that easy.

Watch the 1st episode of 'the goop lab' Netflix.
Psilocybin

It will give you hope.

Or Bipolar.

Attached: ELhxTGnXkAEWs3R.jpg (434x167, 8K)

Stfu retard. U don't know shit about life

You think everything just exploded out of nothing? Believing in god is more rational than that.

Also, the evidence is literally everywhere in nature, from snails to plants, to our own bodies, and even galaxies.

I was borderline depressed for years. This might be hard to hear but what got me out of the downward spiral was a good women who believed in me. I'm in my forties now with kids, married. That's what worked for me brother.

Something tells me you aren't a physicist

I'm an atheist, but fuck off. The reason I don't believe is because I can't. It's some sort of mental thing that will just not let me. If it helps then why not believe? Anything that lessens misery is good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7jIzqO6P8

I smoke weed every day.

Therapy.
Socialize?
Go hiking or into nature
Exercise

Weed is a double edged sword. If you become to reliant on that shit it starts to fuck with your mind if you have existing mental issues. I get that using it to cope is okay, but becoming reliant on it sucks hard.

Also that's a good album if you are into that sort of music.

Just so you know OP we all suffer. When you look at happy people, don't be fooled. There's always a hole underneath. If you're cursed with high IQ you will almost certainly be depressed unless you do something meaningful with your life.

Physics is far from being able to figure it out. We don't even understand the nature of dark matter and dark energy, and yet they make up like 80% of the mass in the universe. Physics isn't capable, our knowledge isn't much more than an apes right now.

However, nature is literally showing us, it's screaming "hey this is the way it is!" But we don't see it yet.

Also if you are into it, go see some bands play. Going to shows always helped me to deal with frustrations etc. Evem if you don't know anyone there, most people that are really into the music/bands are welcoming and generally give out positive vibes. Still need to go see touche amore.

convert it into apathy, it's great

>What got me out of the downward spiral was a good women who believed in me.
Here, here.

That's not correct. Dark matter and energy account for 70-75 percent of the disparity in the mass necessary to produce the observed gravitational effects versus how much visible mass is measured. Essentially, they're theoretical necessities. That also means that our ideas concerning gravity might be wrong. There's no conclusive evidence that they have any mass. Throwing around random physics ideas lazily is not good.

Apathy and nihilism is literally the worst way to live. It's not even life just a shell to shield you from it. It crumbles at the lightest of touches.

Yeah man, nature and shit

Lmfao

Cred Forumsro, its tough, but therapy, meds, and good old fashion determination, i decided i didnt want to feel like shit any more. Im not where i wanna be yet, but god damn if im not way beyond where I ever thought i would be. Keep it up user!

well that did nothing to me so i'm going to continue not caring

You're just proving my point. Our understanding of physics completely inadequate. We haven't scratched the surface yet.

Dont give up. And remember that you are strong.
If you feel alone remember that a tree that grows alone, if at all, grows the strongest.

that's a good goy, don't marry don't have children, all women are evil roasties. /hand rubbing intesifies

Attached: 1417570558796.jpg (428x500, 35K)

Hey, maybe I'm wrong, if it works to get you through the day it's a good thing.

yeah, i used to be hung up on all types of shit but they gradually eroded my sensitivity to events. i still care about a select few things like family or whatever, but generally the world doesn't get me down no matter how bad it may seem. not necessarily an optimist either, just a complacent pessimist who's made peace with it

there was an old SNL bit with bob newhart. he played a psychologist and people would come in and they would sit or lay down and start telling him the things that bothered them. he'd listen, nodding, and then suddenly yell "STOP IT!". this went on for multiple whiny patients.

youtube.com/watch?v=STaOuJlePcQ

Whatever works fren, it's a shit world out there and there's a lot of everything. It's probably true that life has no meaning but there's no need to dwell on it. Just like thinking about death leads nowhere. You're here and you're stuck, might as well fuck some shit up.