I found a retired usa military id card with his ssn on it. what can i do with it?

I found a retired usa military id card with his ssn on it. what can i do with it?

Attached: Blue_ID_Card.jpg.png (215x156, 90K)

turn it in to the post office like a normal functioning member of society

Attached: lost.png (649x246, 35K)

If you're looking for a no-shit answer shred it if you can. The fella will likely chalk his card up to being lost and go get a new ID. This happens often.

this.
also SSN are not always unique. worked in an office and noticed some young people and older people having the same socials.

not accurate

Be civilized and return it or destroy it

Attached: 1578897406743.jpg (500x1038, 81K)

it is actually.

your mom

Well, if you take out a loan there's an 92% chance you'll fix his credit

"The Social Security Administration does not reuse Social Security numbers. It has issued over 450 million since the start of the program, and at a use rate of about 5.5 million per year. It says it has enough to last several generations without reuse or changing the number of digits."

you're a joke. it's like "wow, it's amazing we have so many new mexican immigrants... they're reusing old social security numbers we have so many new citizens."

Bro is retired E7. Probably did time in Iraq, Afghanistan. Most likely infantry. Homey is not gonna think twice about dismembering you if he catches you.

Return it. Who knows, you might get something. Also, that card is very useful for getting on post and enjoying many benefits.

OP here. Was expecting a more different answer considering posters laugh at children dying on rekt threads.

>I'll take "how do illegals get a job in the U.S." for $200, Alex.
All SSN's are unique.

OP, if you look like the guy, you can try to sneak in on a military base.

Drop in mailbox. Don't want to be in a federal building or post with someone else's ID...
insta federal charges... and DoD/NCIS investigation...
Also, hope dude is alive, cause it tends to be bad having someone else's ID on you...

they're actually not. i worked in an office that made these fucking things. some folks have the same socials. i met 3 during my five years there.

Those retired IDs have SSNs? I thought they just had DoD ID numbers on them?

"i found it" still checks out.

Dude those guys are a nightmare. Just put it in a mailbox, the post office will deal with it.

You dont want to fuck with a veteran's social security my friend. When the military gets involved all bets are off

Nope, retired people still have the old style. I mean, if you retired in 1995 and it doesn't expire for 100 years, why would you bother getting a new one?

/thread

found the image of the guy

Attached: Screenshot_20200126-185320_Samsung Internet.jpg (1017x1259, 402K)

You're putting the military on a pedastal. When you hear "military precision", that means they blow up a city block size area.

because threads like this one as we all sperg out over it together.

we can take out one room now.

OP that photo I found of him was on Rallypoint. Maybe you can try to contact him saying you found his card

I wouldn't fuck with this dude. Ex-drill sergeant, SNCO, numerous deployments and he seems to have a CAB and parachutist badge. Pay him respect. No fear though.

it's not a big deal. he just has to get a new one at the DEERS office. just shred or burn the damn thing. it's not like a CAC with the damn chip.

I really want his pension though.

then sign up for service and retire as an E7. good luck with your knees and back. the card itself just lets you into the commissary and get didny wurl tickets.

Let me say this another way, I want "his" money.

Attached: Screenshot_20200126-190432_LinkedIn.jpg (1080x1200, 384K)

Kek

Technically, no, they're not. If you have to deal with big databases of social security numbers, you have to deal with all kinds of exotic exceptions.

But they're really rare.

what can i do with it?
>return it to the proper authorities

If you come across a duplicate SSN, its fake.
Period.
There is no "oh, well for this guy we used someone else's number..."
Every number is for one specific individual.
There is NO grey area.
>t. 28 years working for Experian®