Why don't you own a Rolex Cred Forums?

Why don't you own a Rolex Cred Forums?

>pic related
>my Sky-Kang

Attached: zRolex-114234-127942w.jpg (800x800, 146K)

Because watches are a worthless piece of outdated technology that need to die out.

fuck off thats the cheapest rolex out there not to mention i have the time on my phone

not your watch just reverse search the image

waste of money i can just buy any other cheap brand

because watches are just manjewelry for those who need to project status. Only foreigners wear watches in my office, nobody else does it.

I do. And I did not pay for it.

Your office is full of zoomer pleb trash.

Attached: 1542518760306.jpg (2448x3264, 782K)

Dumb cunt calling an air king a sky king

Get fucked with your picture of not you

Because it's throwing money away. It's essentially expensive jewelry for men except somehow even more pretentious.

Rolex holds it's value very well, or can increase in value.

Attached: GMT-Master 16758.png (952x805, 1.29M)

lol look at all of these limp sissy wrists.

At least post a good Rolex OP

Attached: 1088136.jpg (2048x2027, 543K)

Because I'm not poor and I can afford Patek Phillipe or Audemars. The only people wearing Rolexes nowadays are retards who think a submariner can be worn with a suit at a formal event. Anybody who actually owns substantial property would not be seen sporting a Rolex.

OP you are a fag if you think that Rolex gives you status, anybody with wealth sees right through you.

Same type of person who buys a 2008 Ferrari F430 and thinks he's cool.

Probably my least favorite Rolex. I'd wish they would make a newer chronograph that doesn't have a tachymeter as the bezel. I'd much prefer it inside the dial, and have the pushers be less busy and a little less prominent.

I love my chronograph as an everyday watch, but if I could afford a Daytona I wouldn't wear it over my current Titanium Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive sapphire crystal chrono. It's just better.

Attached: AV0021-52H.jpg (400x550, 105K)

Rolex is pleb-tier shit for wannabes and old golf-playing white guys.
People see a Rollie on the wrist of a faggot like you they gonna assume it come off a stall in Bangkok.
Rolex is pure cancer.

>they gonna

Why is everyone starting to use broken english niggerspeak?

>he doesn't have a Platinum President with diamond lugs

Might as well buy a Timex poorfag.

Because my iPhone tells time perfectly, and I don’t need to compensate for lack of penis size.

Old, golf-playing white guy detected.
>Go and suck a little boy's dick, Nigel.

>he tells time using his goyphone instead of using a precision piece of aryan craftsmanship that took centuries to perfect

It's almost monday rest up so you can earn enough to pay for Mr. Shekelstein's shiny new missiles user.

No actually. I'm tired of all the niggerspeak. It was already there but it seems to have increased. Why would you want to adopt nigger speak?

nigga nigga nigga sheeeeeiiiiiit

Just jelly you can't pull off a Yachtmaster 2.

Attached: yacht-master_II_m116681-0001_bs_0001_840x770148181542472E3q.jpg (840x770, 107K)

Ok THAT is probably my least favorite. Well come to think of it I don't like the subs at all too.

I'm all about the Sky Kang

Attached: rolex-sky-dweller-chocolate-dial-18k-everose-gold-rolex-oyster-automatic-men_s-watch-326935chao.jpg (900x900, 196K)

better things to do with my money. Also, don't need to keep up with my neighbor on what keeps me happy

Good answer.

I really like watches, and have my finances in order. Currently I'm trying to find a mint condition pic related.

Attached: zrolex-16013-109424-p.jpg (800x800, 100K)

Attached: ae4r1nrgcqw11.jpg (580x328, 21K)

not even a little, I'm the young one and I'm in my mid 30s. Only the Turks and Indians wear wrist watches. My DVP probably makes a half million a year and he doesn't wear such nonsense. We all have smart phones for fuck's sake.

yeah people say the same thing about guns but you never sell the guns or the watches. You just collect them and say "muh value" as if you're not just hoarding.

>2020
>LARPing as rich on a dated imageboard
Cred Forums never changes.

I'm not an Asian fuck wannabe that hides their massive inferiority complex behind high priced bullshit.

What do you hide your massive complex behind, then?
Arrogance?

That's unfortunate. A wristwatch is an essential piece to properly tell time, be responsible, and express yourself. You can check the time discretely in a meeting with a watch, you can't with a phone.

It's a conversation piece that connects you with other patrician's of taste. It instantly gives you an advantage. I remember my dentist giving me odd jobs to do for ridiculous money when i was in college because I knew his watch was a Patek Nautilus. He said in the 30 years he has had it no one ever knew what it was or commented on it.

Attached: zRolex-Datejust-126334---128920w.jpg (800x800, 142K)

>reusing the same image
we all have smart phones, we do not need watches to tell the time. And I have yet to be in a meeting room without a clock, so there's no need for sneaky time checks.

As for expressing yourself, I guess so if you are expressing "I need people to know that I spend money on frivolous jewelry". And yes it can connect you with similarly shallow people. It gives you no real advantage whatsoever, only imagined. It's an expensive hobby, nothing more.

And your dentist story is absolute bullshit.

>denim shirt
>lecturing Cred Forums on taste and style

kek

Nobody on Cred Forums is a legit millionaire. Thus, those on here who own a Rolex are only marginally wealthy (at best) and are spending cash on a useless object with no real value.

Buying something with intrinsic value (on a regular basis) that is objectively likely to rise by an order of magnitude in monetary value, however, is intelligent. I pity anyone who's dumb enough to have enough money and waste it on something like a gaudy wristwatch.

Attached: 83406534_496759304553464_6857138106672349184_n.jpg (2048x1536, 513K)

Rolexes are trash and you have shit taste. Buy AP or flex your shit watch to some boomer who gives a fuck

I think the f430 was the last manual transmission Ferrari... so that is actually cool

$5 at the thrift shop.

Attached: IMG_2273.jpg (302x403, 47K)

BASED

I like this little fella too

Attached: Vacheron-Constantin-Overseas-Automatic-4500V-1.jpg (1305x1000, 258K)

I own a Casio and it is 100 times better than that

>Denim button up
Because I'm not a flaming homosexual.

Thorstein Veblen, in his 1899 book, "The Theory of the Leisure Class" introduced the ideas of conspicuous consumption and Veblien goods. Veblien goods are products that have value, not because they provide utility, but because we all agree they have value. Frying pans, hand tools, sewing machines are products that have value because they provide utility. Such products as neckties, high-heel shoes, and Beanie Babies (at their peak) provide little utility, but have value merely because they advertise status.

I argue that any wristwatch over $100 is a Veblein good, especially since the advent of inexpensive, accurate quartz crystal movements. I further argue that Rolex wristwatches in particular advertise that the wearer is a douchebag who is willing to pay too much for a blinged-out status symbol. But you faggots are too unsophisticated to understand that.

>he doesn't get it

Attached: polar2.jpg (1936x2592, 1.85M)

nice meaningless opinion

:)

Attached: IMG_20170713_204614.jpg (645x860, 78K)

you choose the ugliest most boomer tier watches as your favorite shit. get some taste

Attached: Audemars_Piguet_5402_Jumbo_A_Series_Royal_Oak_steel_watch_at_A_Collected_Man_London4.jpg (2155x2500, 889K)

Now open the case and see that it is a fake movement inside

100% accurate. Money does not imply intellect. If anything, a Rolex is a symbol of monetary ignorance (unless you're wealthy enough that the cost of one is irrelevant, then your taste just sucks)

taste? this is literally a nigger watch

I hate the Royal Oak, but I like how it spawned the Nautilus.

The Royal Oak's band style is tits though.

I really like the GS Spring Drive, but I am very tepid about the designs. There is always something about all of there watches that reminds me this is a cheap watch, which it isn't. Rolex is the complete opposite.

They need to get a more streamlined and disciplined design down.

Attached: Grand-Seiko-Spring-Drive-SBGD001-41.jpg (1690x1127, 661K)

These are for people with actual taste and appreciate the inner workings and craftsmanship of watches. You couldn't buy one without already owning several other pieces. Take your average boomer shit elsewhere. What is that thing worth, 5,000?

Attached: Audemars_Piguet_15305ST_1220ST_Royal_Oak_Jumbo__skeleton_steel_watch_at_A_Collected_Man_London6.jpg (2155x2500, 1.29M)

I prefer more eclectic things, like this.

Attached: 1577156843489.png (3000x2250, 1.38M)

don't pretend you're able to afford those if you're buying rolex

I can afford it, but it would but I wouldn't buy one with my finances right now.

I can still like watches I cant afford.

>pic related
>the first auto chronograph, and first astronaut watch

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x750, 121K)