What gender do you identify as Cred Forums?

What gender do you identify as Cred Forums?

Attached: new-pride-flag-01.jpg (410x230, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/László_Polgár
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fluid pansexual

Male

I identify as fuck off

Attached: 280278776779682593_QvexIobI_c.jpg (460x500, 39K)

A guy.

Anonsexual: i can only fuck people i don't know

This.

Attached: 1484258 - Korrina Lucario Nekokagebevil Porkyman.png (1000x1418, 1.5M)

Since there is only 2 I'll pick male.

normal

The one god physically gave me. Not fucken rocket science.

purple shmuck

Apache helicopter

I've got a male body (dick, broad shoulders, etc), so I guess I must be male. That was easy, wish all questions coming my way were.

The Second Coming of Christ

The Second Cooming of Christ

Where are all the attack helicopters?

Back in 2011 when the unfunny meme was at least fresh

Bisexual Male.

I identify as a kitchen table. I mean, why the fuck not in this day and age

A big bus of death.

Since I have no brain damage it's easy for me to identify as male.

Omar mateen

male i look like a boy but i live as female nothing i own is male but clothes. im not transgender im not a gay guy or a feminine boy. i can act manly to get pussy or be myself and girly whatever works im straight or dyke or bi ah who cares

Out of the 2?

That's a sexuality, not a gender.

I identify as a billionaire but my bank keeps oppressing me :(

I am a Michael Jackson. My pronouns are hee/hee.

Unlabeled nonidentity.

mabye its normal to be a boy who likes girls and who likes to feel girly with them my ex was a hyper feminine girl so i guess i just really like feeling both manly and feminine and like what girls like

I'm an ayyyy sexual. I am only attracted to women from 1950s-60s Milwaukee.I occasionally assault juke boxes and have been known to jump sharks every now and then.

robot space alien

take a guess. You have a 50/50 chance of being right

Attack helicopter?

Male, thankfully I got the male body to go with it.

-ADDY IN IMAGE-

Attached: HORROREXPLORERGIF1.gif (1074x576, 1.22M)

i like girls so much that i like cosmo, modeling, girl clothes, makeup, dolls, i dont think thats unusual for a straight guy to like women stuff

I'm a straight white male.

THE DEVIL

Male

I'd say heterosexual

Male
Lucky bastard

America: Fuck Yeah.

Attached: 052241b2b472d3cf8e0c407e61f558d93c29b2-v5-wm.jpg (640x920, 69K)

Shut up fag. Youre a fag, that was easily identified

yeah i fucked your dad

An Oak Tree

Did you manage to blow out all 12 dudes on your birthday?

What the fuck is in the water that this retarded bullshit is being taken seriously? If this isn't evidence that someone has found a way to make most people retarded I don't know what is.

Attached: 1579506756439s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

mexican

dumb cunt, it's the only thing I want to be

Excuse me, did you just assume I have an identity??

Erm.
No.
It doesn’t .

Using an “IQ” number in this way is antithetical to what an IQ number represents in the first place.
The actual inventor of the IQ test.
IQ tests are age, not race, dependant. - and are comparative only to your own IQ tests taken at different ages.

In short,,, you are clearly very low IQ to believe this retarded meme

Further

“Binet did become aware of the "foreign ideas being grafted on his instrument" he condemned those who with 'brutal pessimism' and 'deplorable verdicts' were promoting the concept of intelligence as a single, unitary construct “

Alfred Binet (inventor of the IQ test)

Limpcock longballs is my gender

straight male, or more simply put, normal.

Using it in what way? I'm not using it in any way. The picture is not relevant to the fact that gender identity bullshit is retarded.

But since you want to talk about it, you clearly don't understand what it is. IQ measures your ability to solve novel problems, meaning problems you have't encountered before. As your brain develops you bet better at this task therefore people are compared to others at their age, however your brain does not continue to develop forever.

When you compare white 16 year olds and black 16 year olds you find that the white kids have on average 20% better scores. When you compare IQ scores independent of race or anything else you find that the higher someone's IQ the better their grades are. Therefore higher IQs predict better ability to learn and get good grades.

So you can logically conclude that black kids should have 20% poorer performance in school on average. When you check for this you find that it is true.

SJW retards like you throw out this scientific evidence and instead substitute bullshit you pulled out of your ass like white privilege to explain black under performance in school. This bullshit explanation then leads to solutions that can't ever work and racism and hatred of white students because of the perception of unfair treatment.

grounded after hearing about Kobe. they are scared to fly.

I can copy paste a Wikipedia article too you moronic cuck brain .
It’s clear you haven’t actually absorbed any of what you have read

Attached: 1483032651368.jpg (540x753, 37K)

>When you compare white 16 year olds and black 16 year olds you find that the white kids have on average 20% better scores
***in America

Americas educational and societal problems are not universal to the human experience you myopic retard

Like you, I'm gender Jew since I feel strongly for destroying society

IQ doesn’t define intelligence .
It defines your ability to score highly on an IQ test .

That is all

Genetically? Female, but I was born with a penis and used it to get my wife pregnant so probably male or something?

I identify as jewniggertransfaggotpolynonbinomialgender

It is not the proponents of using IQ as a tool who invented the idea that IQ is the singular measure of intelligence but in fact the Leftist nutjobs who created that as a straw man argument.

IQ was never an intelligence test. It specifically tests people's ability to solve puzzles. This particular ability strongly effects a persons ability to learn. It also strongly effects success in life because life is a never ending series of problems you have to solve.

So saying that IQ is not the totality of intelligence is not a valid argument. It was never supposed to be that.

It does, however, predict life success far better than any other method ever conceived. Better than family wealth, status, parental education, birth place, and every other bullshit excuse liberals use to explain why minorities unperformed compared to whites.

The reason IQ has to be discarded is because the left uses anti white claims to explain all the racial discrepancies that are explained by IQ differences.

It is the left's war on whites that is served by discarding IQ.

Non-Dishwasher

any problem
that's why a toilet flush is an intelligent automaton
artificial intelligence programmers really program AI and have been doing so for a long time

mechanics is full of intelligent apparatus'

shitting in your sister's drawer with premeditation is a sign of intelligence and a feat of it

beside that, I'm glad I read your reply in this ocean of "NONE CAN MEASURE IQ IQ TESTS ARE NOT A MEASURE OF INTELLIGENCE INTELLIGENCE ISN'T REAL INTELLIGENCE IS ALWAYS THE SAME IT'S ABSOLUTELY GENETIC AND DOESN'T CHANGE THROUGH AGE OR DAY"

due to how extremely conservative biology is and especially our brain, there's quite a lot of plasticity and intelligence variation all through life and it drops rather massively after puberty

a popular not too necessary measure in IQ tests is about how keen the mind is and so they measure the time needed or allot a certain time to solve those problems, which is not a measure of intelligence but one of speed in which those functions, algorithms and solutions can be followed or produced

like planning to shit in a sister's drawer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/László_Polgár
interesting experiments, family of average intelligence and he just produces two female world chess master's based on his own research and anecdotal child rearing information from the grand minds of the last 3000 years and those who nurtured them

until the advent of "talent" that was also pretty widespread believe and an important reasoning why certain tools were to be kept away from the plebs, which was utterly retarded considering how well bronze and iron age empires did with their 70-90% literacy in some places

Male because I was born with a dick.

Lel lolloll
Oh Josh.
Good one josh.
Mom would HATE it if she knew you’d posted this.
You’d be in SO much trouble.
You’d be grounded into next week.
Such edge
Such lols.

Don’t worry Josh. I won’t tell Mom on you

IQ is a good predictor of lifelong financial success. intelligence is too vague a term

This is not true at all. Racial differences are measured everywhere in the world. That same IQ gap will be found between black and white students in every country in the world.

Yes.
It’s liberals fault you are low IQ.

Clearly

That is not all. IQ predicts a whole host of thing like lifetime attainment, grades, life expectancy.

When you can make accurate predictions using someones IQ score that means something. And it doesn't matter if you call that intelligence or something else.

whatever identity gets in those tight ass pants of yours user

I've got a high IQ and I'm doing poorly financially. Financial success (and any kind of life achievements) are not only determined by IQ. Mental health also plays a great role in all of this.

Attached: 1578860495520.jpg (1400x919, 1.46M)

Chess Grand Masters are no better at performing other tasks than non-chess masters. The only area with a noticeable difference in ability is when playing Chess.

A savage

The best indicator of financial success is parental financial success.

Satan

Somehow I doubt you ever took an actual IQ test. And you clearly don't understand the difference between one data point and a statistical probability. Cheetahs are on average faster than dogs. There are still slow cheetahs and fast dogs, that does not invalidate the statistical fact that Cheetahs are on average faster than dogs.

So when you start to ask questions like why does cheetah population catch more rabbits than the dog population you have a logical answer. If you deny that Cheetahs are faster because you found a fast dog that is faster than a slow cheetah you are libtard. You lose the ability to make intelligent observations. You end up having to invent reasons like cheetah privilege, and cheetah patriarchy, and undetectable cheetah bias in rabbits that there is no evidence for but it must be there because you need an explanation for the disparity.

This is liberal logic.

It is not. IQ is a better predictor. It just happens that IQ is 80% genetic so high IQ parents generally have high IQ kids. However, it has been shown that when a successful high IQ parent has a low IQ kid they are not nearly as successful as their higher IQ siblings or even high IQ kids of unsuccessful parents.

30 meter Telescope

This. Good job for figuring out how to work with dysphoria without being a douchenozzle about it.

Wish I was a foot shorter and about 150% more androgynous, but I'm not, so I have to be comfortable looking like a guy while acting like a girly slutty bi fuckdoll. Sucks, but thems the breaks. Not gonna demand anyone else calls me some wierd gender name.

The very idea that your genitals are wrong and not your perception of yourself is on it's face retarded.

Well it would have to be male or female because those are the only two choices.

I'm all fucking man, virile, coldly logical, and full of testosterone. Bring your girl around me if you want to see for yourself.

Attached: 145622562.jpg (1200x650, 100K)

I like this. I never heard it put this way. Nice one user.

Nigger

Yup

Hitler.

did nothing wrong.

mexican

Hey since you're here, quick question. In high school all the mexican and puerto rican girls used to call me "El Guapo" but I never found out what it meant. What were they saying about me?

this is jack "el guapo" adrenalina, and in mexico he is know as the most "guapo" rapper to ever exist. he is the definition of guapo so gather what you will from that

Attached: 83F937C3-0F7C-40D0-91F6-5FBECD658FAA.jpg (554x554, 29K)

>IQ is 80% genetic

Bullshit. Gene science has not gotten so accurate as to make a prediction such as this...you have literally pulled that bullshit statistic out of your ass, which doubles as your head.

Provide the source for that 80% gene dependency study or eat shit retard

You can only be 3 genders. Male. Female. Mutilated.

Attached: 1580016888695.png (620x845, 647K)

>The Second Coming of Christ

To be 80% genetic means that someone with no education , would perform at 80% the level of someone with an education.
That style of study is unethical and would not be published.

You clearly haven’t even put in a cursory level of thought into your own retarded argument , which is why it’s so easily torn apart but applying just a tiniest smidgeon of logical reasoning.

It’s always the people with the lowest IQ who make a big deal about IQ scores, ironically.

Holly fucking shit, read the thread. IQ does not have anything to do with your education. It is not a substitute term for intelligence. It does not change with education level.

You can be a doctor with a low IQ it would simply be harder for you to achieve that compared to someone with a higher IQ.

Someone with no education and a high IQ would in fact perform better at solving a unique puzzle than a doctor with a low IQ given that neither of them had any experience with that kind of puzzle.

You simply don't seem to understand what IQ is.

IQ tests are designed to remove factors like education level. Many of them are completely non verbal.

You are completely talking out of your ass.

Your Lordship

trigender pyrofox

You don't need gene science, all you need is twin studies. If you want to claim that this is wrong then you provide the proof of that. I am not going to waste my time providing retards like you with proof when you are just talking out of your ass. Anyone can just call bullshit on everything all the time.

Not him, but wouldn't having a higher general knowledge make you better at problem solving? As in, I can read this problem, understand what it is asking of me, and then make deductions in my head to logically solve it? You can't pluck some zulu tribesmen out of the amazon and give him an IQ test he'll pass.

Godzilla. I'm reptile sensitive. Waaa. Boo hoo. No one likes us! Waaa. Just joking. Fuck You Faggots!!!!!!

I think me and ol' Jack here would get along famously.

>wouldn't having a higher general knowledge make you better at problem solving

Wow, an actual intelligent question. IQ tests are designed to remove that factor. For example this test question is completely non verbal and doesn't require any kind of education to understand.

Secondly, longitudinal studies have shown that once your brain is developed you don't gain higher IQ scores with more education. In fact you lose a few points as you age even if you continue your education.

Third, the most valuable IQ studies are those that measure differences of closely related groups. Not comparing some tribesman in Africa to an Eskimo. Those ridiculous comparisons do not take away from the enormous value of comparing 16 year old males in st marry's high school to find out why some do worse than others.

This is what an IQ question looks like.

Attached: iqquestion.png (400x500, 160K)

Is the answer 5?

If you could give students an IQ test before they enter high school and use those results to allocate resources then you could actually make a huge difference for the success of all students. You could have smaller class sizes for students who will have a harder time learning and teach them at a slower pace. Instead we throw everyone into the same classroom, the low IQ kids get left behind and the high IQ kids are bored and have their time wasted. And on top of that we have to invent racist excuses to explain racial discrepancies which fuels racial hatred and adds another road block to the black kids who now think that no matter how hard they try society will hold them down.

i thinks it's 7

Oh shit, you are right

I don't have the key, but I would say yes. It looks like it is just the two pictures above it added together.