Anyone still burn?

anyone still burn?

Attached: burn.jpg (811x960, 106K)

hell yeah brother.
When my last barrel rusted out i took the tub out of an old washing machine and used that. Its small but all the holes give good air flow.

Yes.
Also, I dug a big ass hole in the ground in my back yard. Put a bunch of rocks and bricks around it and i burn old mail, junk and trash.

dang that's a good idea.

I'm not one of those tinfoil wearing people, but I do burn my mail as well. I don't need that stuff getting in the wrong hands. Signing me up for things I don't want

>Its small but all the holes give good air flow.
Awh fuck yeah nigga!!!!

I recycle a bunch of stuff, all metals, glass, as much plastic as possible, so I don't feel quite so bad about burning. The alternative is putting it directly into the earth to leak and maybe one day breakdown

I've burned probably 30 tons of yard waste, trees, cardboard, paper, you name it except for garbage...

I only burn cardboard, wood and paper. The rest goes in the dump.
My only reason for doing this is to reduce the volume of trash i have to stuff in garbage bags and bring to the dump.

Burnpit master race reporting.

Attached: balad-burn-pit.jpg (500x332, 43K)

What doesn't go in the compost pile.

Hell yeah

Attached: 1579913552459.jpg (640x960, 137K)

The burn pit is for shit too big to go in the burn barrel.
Trees, lumber, old decks, docks, bed frames, yard waste etc...
They are nice if you got some buds and beer for a night of bonfire bullshit.

I recycle the metal. But I burn all the plastic. I'm pretty sure all that goes into a landfill anyways.

I do this, too. Burns paper hotter than a motherfucker.

I've heard this. It's kinda up to them once you drop it off. I hope it gets recycled, but we just don't know.

holy shit

the cost to have garbage picked up is really ridiculous. I might have 1 trashbag a month (after I pull recycling out) and I'm not trying to pay $48 to have 1 bag picked up, therefore I burn

how long do they last in comparison? I realize they aren't as big, but they seem to be solid af

paw paw used to be burning shit all the time in his barrel. loved that man

Attached: 1562136057044.jpg (750x811, 98K)

Best thread on Cred Forums in months

Had one when I was a kid but then we moved into "town".

You gotta set that shit up off the ground for airflow, aint nothing like a red hot burn barrel

Recycle/salvage metal, Recycle good plastics, compost foodscraps and burn the rest.

Lol dude my dad and I used to do this all the time back in the 90s.

Bump

Attached: burn-barrel-with-rain-cover.jpg (600x600, 87K)

Exactly

My barrel came with a lid that I put on after I'm done burning. I like your "screen"/burn cover, be good to prevent large pieces of burning debris from flying and starting a fire

The town doesn't look too kindly upon burnin shit.

Subhuman technology