Hey boys!

Hey boys!

How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
It took me 5 years to get my belt so now I can proudly consider myselfe a true master.

Since you guys havent mastered any martial art you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me.

Attached: 2032.jpg (1080x1350, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao imagine only being a 1st dan black belt

Attached: 1554173043535.png (200x243, 74K)

Imagine thinking you've mastered something after 5 years

that bitch can kick my ass whenever she wants.

Kick my ass like from behind? Yeah.

Im sure i would wreck you and your fake martial art after 7 years of boxing and 2 years of muay thai kickboxing

Attached: 1578371365938.jpg (800x615, 50K)

Rape challenge accepted

Imagine thinking your cult of interpretive dance has prepared you for any kind of meaningful danger and violence

Karate isnt fake

>karate

lol'd,how about.stop living in a shithole country and carry a gun.i wouldnt deny you kicking me in the balls though,your hot as fuck

im sure i would wreck you pulling out my 9mm and shooting you because i live in reality and not some libtard anti gun fantasy world where people actually need martial arts to protect themself

what about strangling you

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I carry a gun.

you underestimate my powers when I'm aroused.

In the sense it exists sure. But the idea it prepares you for physical violence is laughable. In nearly every instance of a competent brawler squaring up with whatever over mystified martial artist things go south for them quickly with very few exceptions.

>be op
>watch funny xD Cred Forums fails video
>go onto favorite reddit sub r/incel tears
>do funny laugh xD
>have no real respect from my peers
>idea.jpeg
>go onto Cred Forums
>take picture
>write retarded shit
>succes.jpeg
>i have made those smelly incels cry
>crying yourself to sleep trying to convince yourself there just stupid incels as they both mock and fetishize yoy

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA

Can you deflect bullets?

Shitty b8 m8

Imagine getting pepper sprayed and thinking a black belt would help.

Firstly, weak bait.
Secondly my taekwondo foot will crack your fucking skull before you get anywhere near my vicinity .

very cool thanks for posting

old pasta, but what the hell.

no, you probably won't, especially if you get in a fight with a man who at minimum, will outweigh you by nearly 100 pounds, and that person isn't just going to let you get set in your stance, measure the strike, then let you punch/kick him; he's going to tear into you like a starving tiger that just caught a small animal.

let's see you take down some fat 200+ pound woman at a walmart before you even think about throwing a punch my way.

first things first... TITS OR GTFO. you may proceed

is this you?

Attached: Parital Arts.webm (460x258, 1.34M)

kickboxing and Krav Maga's better take another 10 years or so and you'll be able to kick more then just my ass

Guns are for pussies.

guns are the modern result of brains vs brawn
you remember that part where brains wins ye?

Attached: MartialvsModern.jpg (480x360, 7K)