Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Attached: confederate_flag630.jpg (630x354, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=soXkFMO4ixI
youtu.be/i4aFzPlqpco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
nytimes.com/projects/census/2010/explorer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0fFF72d-7hs
zillow.com/homedetails/5403-Sycamore-Villas-Dr-Kingwood-TX-77345/28417001_zpid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers

not an explanation

not an answer i need an answer
why is none going to give me an answer to this, i fucking hate you all why are you hurting us so bad
why hate us so much? we didn't do nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=soXkFMO4ixI
niggers

Attached: 1200px-KKK-Flag.svg.png (1200x800, 25K)

youtu.be/i4aFzPlqpco
niggers

Name one race that isn't racist. You pig nosed gorilla.

Are you a white racist?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
niggers

nigger?
no i'm not
but are you a nigger? nigger?

observation bias.

some whites are racist, but you only notice the ones who are in your face about it. if they aren't racist, you don't notice them.

haha fucking nigger you and white people will be annihilated

Assumes all whites are racist. ima assume all niggers are niggers. ezpz

huh?

Most are racist but at least we are polite. Niggers are always assholes. Niggers are rude and aggressive to everyone regardless of race.

The "Why to liberals want open borders and to ban guns" ones, were more funny. This one is already stale.

look nigger, everyone hates niggers, even more than amerilards
even most niggers hate nothing more than niggers

it's okay if you're a bit slow and need to recreate this thread another thousand times

might be because you're a nigger

lol what a fucking nigger

Because Niggers refuse to cooperate
I love to be in harmony but these subhumans only keep creating crime and call gibs on things they don't deserve
Fucking Niggers are more racist than us

Attached: 1580078994372m.jpg (772x1024, 131K)

White racists haven't given me a real reason why whites are racist

Why do niggers take forever to say what they mean.
Each time they speak it's just a run on sentence.

Nigga what? Whacu tri to say nigga. I from dis hood n sheit nigga nigga so wat do u want nigga i aint got time to waste nigga i gota pick up my welfare money nigga and buy some liquor nigga oh what nigga you just want to kno the time nigga nigga please nigga we kno nigga dont care about white man rule of time nigga fuck white people nigga we wuz kangs n sheit nigga hey nigga come back nigga can you lend me a nickel nigga i aint got money to feed the kidz n sheit nigga my baby mama got me on nigga support n shiet nigga fuck dat bitch nigga hey nigga if you don't gives nickel ill punch you white boi ass nigga i don care if you the call the cops nigga cause my gang runs dis sheit nigga im calling my niggas right now niggas dey gonna shoot up your ass nigga shiet nigga SHEEEIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!! Where did whitey go sheit fuck shiet i don care about that lame ass cracker sheit we wuz kangs n sheit

I swear these subhumans talk like this everytime
It makes sense why they get nothing done
FUCK NIGGERS!

Attached: 1483847342687.jpg (521x522, 85K)

american niggers are so retarded, don't ever visit africa

because of your actions.

this doesn't answer my question

still not an answer

Because they are uneducated fucks that steal and fuck everything
They fail at schools
And to top it they have internet access
Literally so much information at your disposal and yet they still decide to live in misery
Also I hate rap

Attached: Chri1dUUgAAImhq.jpg (600x510, 42K)

still not an explanation

how the fuck should i know why white people niggers

but I can tell you that here every other nigger hates every other nigger and the reasons for it are how you pronounce a name, write it, where you live, what tribe your grandparents belonged to

fuck i hate american niggers even more than i hate americans

how can you be such degenerate pieces of shit while growing up there? are you not ashamed that every nigger from here that manages to set foot in the US produces children as successful as asians?

you are a worthless piece of shit and posting these threads will never help you with that

Yes it is fag
Explain 13% is 50 then
Fucking subhumans

Attached: 1579007465100.jpg (1024x860, 135K)

you still not giving me a real answer to my question you are just giving me more racism.

this is just more racism and avoiding my question

Why are most black men either 1) in jails / prisons. 2) unemployed 3) marginally employed 4) have less than a high school diploma / GED 5) commit most drug and violent crimes wherever they live?

The rest of the world (people).

What’s the answer you wanna hear? Obviously you already know

not my questioin

im trying to know from white racists

Racism? Word doesn't mean anything today.

Just like the word "nigga." Right?

But you don’t wanna know

huh?

Are you retarded? You keep asking the same question over and over again. .

Clearly you're looking for some specific response which will justify your limited world-view. And you're asking it on a fucking imageboard no less.

I do but haven't gotten a real answer from white racists they just give racist answers

You're avoiding my question
I already told you why I'm racist
These subhumans are responsible for 50% of all crime
They have shitty rap music
Ugly facial features
Terrible upbringing
And they blame us for their retardation

Attached: merlin_145086009_bad3b594-3597-4905-9a67-6fac51200899-jumbo.jpg (683x1024, 160K)

We can’t help you if you aren’t listening

Hey!

I'm a black American too!!!! And I hate most of my fellow blacks because they're always playing victim. Seriously!

when you say 'whites', do you mean French, Italian, Norman British, Saxon British, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, German, Bohemian, Bavarian, Polish, Slovak, Slovene, Hungarian, Moldovan, Wallachian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Croatian, Greek, Sicilian, Venetian, Anatolian, Iberian, Portuguese, Castillan, Spanish, Flemish, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Russian, South Canadian, West Canadian, Maritime Canadian, Eastern American, Western American, Southern American, South African, Australian or New Zealander?

Back in the days when black people were actually oppressed, I can see why they were upset. I can see why white people supported equal rights for blacks.

However, in today's world, black people have the same rights as white people. They even have rights that white people don't have, such as affirmative action and immunity to criticism based on their rampant violent behavior and blatant racism.

They no longer have excuse for their ridiculous crime rate and general poor performance in society. They keep blaming others for their own incompetence and violent behavior, constantly lashing out against white people who simply want to live in a peaceful society. They don't function as human beings, and it's become clear that oppression was never the problem to begin with.

If I have to feel guilty for the color of my skin then all muslims have to feel guilty for terrorist acts, all blacks should feel guilty for the Rwanda genocide, all jews should feel guilty for the murder of innocent palestinians, all asians should feel ashamed for communism and pearl harbor. No fucking race on this god forsaken planet is without crime.

whites are racist for the same reasons blacks are. it's just white people are shamed and shunned for it, while blacks get a free pass.

>we didn't do nothing

LOL! Dindu nuffin, eh? Quite larping, Jew.

Attached: 1401255169167.jpg (688x456, 74K)

I come here to imageboard because this is where white racists hang out at

first of all i dont belive you, second of all idk man some people just grow up that way, old southern traditions die hard including racism i guess.

I'm a black American and I disagree with you!!!! Stop playing victim!

you black?

I'm a black American and can't stand it when blacks in your country play the victim card. It's time to stand up and get jobs, get off welfare and accept the fact Liberals want us to always be victims!

Yes please tell your fellow subhumans to stop playing the victim and get their shit together
Based black guy

Attached: 1579590095643.jpg (1024x588, 204K)

I'm not completely racist. But I would never let my daughter date a nigger even if he was a good kid. You dont have to go far down the family line to find a violent fucking criminal in any black family. Statistically you all are just too much of a risk to be allowed to be completely accepted. Get your shit together for fucks sake.

Whites are racist because according to the FBI datebase on hate crimes African Americans are reported to be the most racist group in the country and cause 49-51 percent of all crime. Whites see this and assume the worse because the worse is true. Do better.

my sides

you white supremacist too?

Based and redpilled
Society needs to work together and accept reality
Be judged solely by merits

Op you fag answer my questions
Fucking subhuman

a racist is racist and that has no true color, shape, or size. It is far more likely to be alive in people groups that are highly susceptible to confirmation bias (which all humans are susceptible to but some more than others).

an user is an user regardless of old or new fag, got it fag!

you're not going to get a good answer here. People here are unwell and hate themselves more than they could ever hate you. ask someone you trust in person.

Answer my question subhuman

Attached: 1579805086320.jpg (665x718, 33K)

History shows whites have been racist to blacks for 500 years, why is that?

Because you only get one chance to make a first impression.

>some whites are racist
Not really, aside from what this troll ass ex hacker board (not even a faggot skiddy here) has to say, it's actually EXTREMELY rare for americans to be racist. Blacks are actually the most racist americans by poll, and asians, mexicans, etc are all much more racist than americans.

Because we are better than them

We’re not racists, we’re culturists.
Your culture sucks.

I thought it was because the whites saw how they treated each other and thought it was cool to do the same.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 235K)

Sage

>asking the asshole of the internet known for trolling a question
OP, do you often set yourself up for failure?

Attached: 1577224811614.jpg (677x680, 57K)

Whites was like hay guys and the kings of Africa was like hay this is for sale

Black user here. I've been here on Cred Forums for about 2 years years. OP your not gonna get an good answer from these autist. Their just Cred Forums wannbees. They'll just spam cherry picked images of black people and graphs and call you a nigger to cope with themsevels because they know they can't say that shit without getting charged with a hate crime case _irl. Even I a young African American with multiple jobs with a clean record. (No speeding tickets or police encounters) will still be called a nigger because they seek to be something they'll be or have. Don't bother trying to talk to racist. They either just complain because they don't know what their talking about or they had one bad experience with a person who happened to be black. Note this is coming from a Uncle Tom but I don't two shits. I'm tired and going to bed. Night Cred Forums

Attached: 1574833789371.gif (490x367, 1000K)

Do you know the answer to my question?

Do any of you think about the effects of your racsim? Constantly being told you're less than? You and your family? Your friends? By people who don't know you? Who haven't been in your situation? No... because you fucks cry and get depressed if someone bullies you in high school for 4 years.

Well first of all niggers are the most hated race around the world. Y’all are up there with the Jews and Muslims.

you not answering my question

>I've been here on Cred Forums for about 2 years years.
Newfag
>Their just Cred Forums wannbees
Cred Forums was made as a chemo to the brain cancer that is rightwing extremism, Cred Forums died from cancer anyway though, but is 100% trolls
>They'll just spam cherry picked images of black people and graphs and call you a nigger....
they'll just troll the shit out of you because you're ez bait
>Night Cred Forums
night newfag ez bait oven

Your problem is that you're buying into their logic.

>Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)
Why is anyone racist? Well lets be smart and look at the individual instead of an etire fucking race of people like a retarded faggot.

It comes from inferiority and arrogant retardation. People who think they're better than others have fucked up issues of their own and are self concious as fuck. If someone is truly racist, which is rare af, except for like Cred Forums which makes up .000000000000001% of the human population, then they're probably fucked in the head or lack any self worth and need to shit on an entire fucking race (like you lol) to make themselves feel better.

That answer your retarded fucking question faggot?

I live in a country where the media and everyone around me tell me that i am responsible for the problems of the country i live in. I know how it feels.

Im not black

My race built this country and ran it for hundreds of years.

I just want to live in a country and community of my people, not others. I wish all the best for blacks in Africa but I do not wish to have them in my country

explain?

Eat my shorts, monkey xD

yes

Attached: 1579142776839m.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

Fucking nigger don't you forget my question
Answer it you subhuman

You have little control over migration but okay. I'll make sure not to go to your country so you feel comfortable.

Nigger with money

act like nigger without money

Attached: 2019-12-14 15.03.10.png (1079x1096, 598K)

Too soon ?

Are you the kid? If not, I'm not elaborating. You wouldn't get it.

asking why whites are racist instead of asking why people are racist is racist

Whites have shown racism to blacks for 500 years , why is that?

Kek typical subhuman behavior
Fucking Niggers

This, on the real only insecure incels that fuck their hand in their moms basement to MLP are real racists.

you big mad

The better question to ask is why can't niggers act civilized.

Good, now gtfo this dead ass board, go find a loving place, that cares about you or some gay shit.

So you keep refusing to answer my question you fucking subhuman
I've answered yours and now it's your time to answer mine
Does your monkey subhuman brain understand what taking turns means
Are you just use to gibs all day you fucking subhuman
Answer my question

oooo you super mad

looool get off the computer

thats not my question

Projection, you mad, that's why you're here. Don't stoop down to hypocrite now user.

>computer
gtfo boomer faggot

you never answered my question with honest realness

>honest realness
>fucking Cred Forums
choose one lmao.. you're dumber than I thought.

Bingo
All he did was state facts. Why that make him mad?

why are you mad? you're white. you act like this thread is attacking you and your family's character.

you going to answer my question honestly? looking for the deep truthful answers

Historically? Its complicated. Personally it's because is picked on by the black kids in school. Nothing personal, I just choose not to associate with them outside of work, in my personal social circles.

Attached: 20200104_172830.png (829x800, 99K)

facts

Attached: 1523859923095.gif (450x337, 1.6M)

Facts
Experience
Statistics
Science

>instead of a individual instead of an >ETIRE fucking race of people like a retarded faggot
>That answer your retarded fucking question faggot?

Aggresive ass language for just giving facts. I get that you're used to the screeching but...

>why are you mad?
Because stupid people like you exist
>you're white
I'm not, not even close lol
> you act like this thread is attacking you and your family's character.
Nah you act like it is because you're assuming all this bullshit. I'm betting you're some alt-right faggot trying to make other white people hate blacks. Actually, I'm sure that's it, no way someone can be this stupid legit.

not an explanation as to why whites have been racist to blacks for last 500 years and even to this day around the world

This answers it perfectly
/thread

So only black people bullied you? I'm black and on Cred Forums and I'm not racist towards white people. Frail ass excuse.

Yes, it is. When every experience you have of a race of people is negative, that's what happens.

Racism is natural and healthy, to a degree.

It is human nature to have bonds to those most genetically similar to you, which is why a healthy person has a strong bond to their parents and siblings first and foremost, extended family beyond that, and their same-race countrymen from their area, and then their race in general.

However, just because you love your own children, doesn't mean that you hate your neighbor's children.

Once we accept that fact, we can end this failed multicultural jewish experiment and have a home for each their own, just like the Jews demanded for themselves in Israel.

What's your race then?

>3
lemme guess your one of the race realist?

Attached: 1571560229732.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

and there it is... racist

Here is that .00000000001% I was talking about. He thinks the world will go back to the way it was in his pipedream utopia when in reality race will be a cosmetic feature through genetic modification in less than a lifetime. You are seriously blaming smaller world effect and fast travel effect on the jews?

doesn't answer my question

lmao all right scaredy cat

racist but idk your race

The samefagging to this retarded argument is so real, fucking hell

It shouldn't matter when he speaks logically on the subject. Cred Forums doesn't have a race, it's a hivemind

why are blacks so homophobic is what I want to know

>this is just more racism
And that's why we're racist. You won't accept any blame or responsibility. You won't adhere to rules. You're not in control of of your emotions and react with violence. It's always about you - you don't care what others think or feel. You don't adhere to laws. You feel entitled to everything and think it's okay to steal. You teach your kids to steal. Have you not perused the rekt threads and seen the shit yo niggers pull? You probably would think it's all okay because you're black. The only thing that matters to you is money and your dicks.
That's why we're racist. You're assholes and dangerous.
What more do you want? What other kind of explanation are you looking for?

the race of the gods, the race of the high mountains, the race of the rivers, who fucking cares

You have a problem with science son?

totally

Attached: h.png (576x228, 10K)

I told you why im racist fucking 12 iq subhuman
>These subhumans are responsible for 50% of all crime
>They have shitty rap music
>Ugly facial features
>Terrible upbringing
>And they blame us for their retardation
I had to fucking type it again for you subhuman
I bet you're just not gonna understand and refuse to answer
Fucking worthless dirt tards
I hope the Jews finish you first

Laugh my ass off. I called him white. He said "no I'm not even close" I'm just curious about what's not even close.

But yeah, hivemind and no race. That's why there's 30 "fuck niggers" thread a day.

Blacks stopped being subservient, and also niggers, naturally not to be confused with blacks. When a nigger displays his nigger power level, racists are made.

t. white zimbabwean who had an incredibly racist parent due to black uprising

Those with deep insecurities often try to find ways to feel better or superior. Racism has always been a power thing. I don’t entirely understand it.

Ohhhh now race doesn't matter. I mean.. come on son... Do you really want me to logically point out to you why your response is silly?

this doesn't get to the bottom to why you are racist. its just more racism

>That's why there's 30 "fuck niggers" thread a day.
You do realize this is Cred Forums right? It's like the land of fucking trolls and failed excuses of humans. If you started seeing that shit on linkedin I'd be fucking worried. You're probably not smart enough to comprehend this, but 99% of that is trolling.

Yeah. There you go.
You've proved my point, and even avoided providing clarification on what you seek.
Ook.

what you think of me doesn't concern me that much so do what you want

Nigger is a racial slur against black people. Do you really think when black people hear the word nigger they think "Oh, they're just talking about an ignorant person. Not me at all. I assimilated to white culture."

>pol is 0.000000000000001%
>approx 7 billion people on the planet
pol is made up of 0.0000007 people

No, I don't think they make that distinction.

no just retards

Attached: 1571612538891.jpg (203x203, 9K)

but like... c'mon son... what's this thread about? I'm dead... the mental gymnastics failed you

You know how easy that is to fake right? Retard

oh please don't quit on my account

White, Asian, Latino, and some Middle East cultures value hard work, personal accountability, and courtesy.
Black culture only values the results of those values - money, self reliance, and respect.
They won't do the prior but expect the former.
Until their social values align with civilized people they'll always be at odds.

It's an insecurity thing, people like actually exist, but they're extremely rare and almost invisible, but they still exist. Primarily because of lack of education, social experience, work experience, and sitting on the internet all day with likeminded retarded idiots.

If someone is REALLY racist in the 21st, they're fucked in the head. Now was racism a big thing before fast and smaller world effects? Sure, but no one alive today is responsible for it.

Oh really? That has no effect in the real world? We're all just shit posting, huh? Okay, sorry for mentioning it. You're right and I'm wrong.

If you have a coherent argument against race realism I'd like to hear it

It's not for you

>won't do the prior but expect the former
I know what you were trying to say but that's still fucking funny

pol is 3 people samefagging, how many people you think actually go on pol?

It's ok, you seem retarded, as an individual, not being racist, but you as a direct individual seem fucking stupid.

Your comment made that so funny I won't even challenge the original post.

If you think all whites are racist, you're a black racist. And as all racists should, you should immediately kill yourself.

If you're really curious, you can look at the posters count.

That isn't detailed analytics though, also most people that go on pol nowadays aren't as racist as they used to be. Not that that proves a point.

Explain how having a racial identity and preference for those most genetically similar to you, a phenomenon seen in most mammals, based on "insecurity"... or was that just a random buzzword you spit out in protest?

And did you really just pull a stereotypical "its the current year"?

It's true, I'm really fucking dumb. I can hardly roll out of bed without soiling myself. My routine is to shower in the morning and swap the covers for the fresh ones I put in the washer the night prior. The longest line of spittle from my mouth that's ever been measured was at least 3 feet. The measurement might have been off a little due to me exclusively hanging out with people as dumb or dumber than me.

I really hoped you wouldn't notice my idiocy but I guess I couldn't hide it forever. You caught me. I'll just put my sheets in the dryer and get ready for bed.

If you couldn't tell, I'm shitposting...

i feel like you're in your 40's and desperately clinging to your youth, can you confirm/deny

>Explain how having a racial identity and preference for those most genetically similar to you, a phenomenon seen in most mammals, based on "insecurity"
Racisim is based on insecurity, not racial identity, you're strawmanning hard with that one lol.

>or was that just a random buzzword you spit out in protest?
At least it's not a pipedream utopia like "muh ethnostate".

>And did you really just pull a stereotypical "its the current year"?
Pretty much, race won't be a 22nd-century issue, but it's still somewhat a 21st. Maybe first half. I'm banking heavily (with a few billionaires) that the genetic revolution will be huge. I'm invested in 5 different CRISPR CAS9 startups, I truly believe race will be a total and complete choice within the end of this century.

this. blacks are assholes

Blacks cannot and should not assimilate to white culture.

Blacks that try to assimilate and yet don't attain the same average outcome are more likely to accept the narrative that whitey is holding them back and resent and ultimately even hate whites rather than the alternative that blacks and whites have different strengths and weaknesses and that white culture was created by whites to exemplify white virtues.

Blacks deserve to have their own unique racial identity and should work on maintaining their own culture. That is the only way to preserve diversity, otherwise it is like taking a box of 100 crayons in every color of the rainbow and melting them all in a pot. You end up with a homogeneous brown blob, completely eliminating diversity which just as in other animal and plant species alike has numerous negative repercussions.

Early 20's

I don’t hate blacks themselves I hate the thugs, those niggas piss me off, I’ve met good honest blacks, black women however tend to piss me off more, for every 1 black girl I meet that I like there’s 10 more that piss me off, I just hate the loud, uneducated, and wannabe thug blacks

Jesus

CRISPR, that's probably why we have the Corona virus now

gg/g22ZrP

>Racisim is based on insecurity,

I asked you to explain how its based on insecurity, and your retort is to repeat yourself, and then throw out other buzzwords like "strawmanning" even though it has no context in the post you're responding to. Low IQ.

all people are racist

but whites are the only people who invented a word and said it was wrong

most cultures around the world dont even see other races as human

Attached: baitShit.png (625x626, 88K)

Coronaviruses have been around for a while, in fact, CRISPR and gene editing will be the one major thing to save us from illness more than any medicine ever could.

Get educated user, don't be another retard who just dies off from the inability to adapt.

Here's the science, most people feel negatively towards and is opposed to aggressive, violent and/or threatening personalities regardless of race. Black folks having been marginalized and oppressed for a long time, gaining more and more independence and control often display this aggression and anger as a result, sometimes leading to violence, feeding racism.

Couple this with the knowledge that Africa for a long time was, and still in many place is, very tribal, violent and in fewer places still, outright savage, and you get first worlders who will never view blacks as equals.

Wtf? Someone responding to me in this thread that I can agree with? I mean I have some small complaint but I'd be nitpicking. Black people have a culture it just isn't always recognized by others.

But yeah... well fuck. I can't argue... how was your day? Mine was a little sucky. I really loved Kobe and I'm sad his daughter died too. Saw Uncut Gems too.

Not all white people are racist. When I ran my own store, I made a point to hire a diverse group of people. I've dated a black girl and a Korean. The most racist and bigoted people I come across are.... 30-60 black males.
My current boss, who is black, hates interracial couples. Has accused my of being bigoted and racist several times. HATES LGBT with a passion. Had to be forced to hire any non-black after it became obvious he was racially profiling his store in a predominantly white neighborhood. Has SEVEN children from four different mothers who are six states away, and makes it difficult for our divorced male employees to have any time off for visitation. Will barely visit any of our white clients ( which is a requirement for his position). But yet, I have white privilege?
I have been tied up with a gun to my head.... By a black person. My job is a living hell hole... By a black person.
Despite all of this, I'm not racist. Get your head out of your ass, quit playing the race card and get to know people. Hate them for their character, not their color

>I asked you to explain how its based on insecurity
You didn't though you literally said
>"Explain how having a racial identity and preference for those most genetically similar to you, a phenomenon seen in most mammals, based on "insecurity""
which is, in fact, a strawman argument, because it's not about me explaining why racism is insecure, but why racial identity preference is insecure. It's not really an IQ thing, you just lack any "I" from the "Q".

I've already explained why racism is insecure a few times in this thread, go find that "I", use ctrl f, and find them.

Diversity is our strength, and as such must be preserved.

Just as the wide variety of corn sub-species provides natural immunity to disease, so too does segregation of human sub-species to continue our divergent genetic destinies with barriers between populations to ensure the spread of any disease can be contained to a locality.

>Get educated
Can't gain knowledge unless you don't have it first. I didn't say it was a fact. It was just a thought. You don't know where the disease came from.

Because a dual parent household is the number one socio economic factor when determining all of that including salary blacks in the 60s or whatever had the strongest family unit in the country but now it’s at like %10 meaning their all single the democrats have been lying to blacks to today convincing them they need welfare etc that only incentivizes a single parent household leaching

calling niggera out on doing nigger shit isn't racist

sub implies less than or diverged from

>Can't gain knowledge unless you don't have it first. I didn't say it was a fact. It was just a thought. You don't know where the disease came from.
Coronaviruses have been around for a while, well before we even used CRISPR lol. I'm sure if it was a human-made virus it'd be way worse than what this is. SARS was worse than the coronavirus, and that was 20 years ago. Don't even get me started on the bubonic plague

Why 13% of the population commit 50% of the violent crimes?

How long have the Chinese been experimenting with DNA?

Even for bait, this shit gave me an aneurysm.

>Cred Forums with regards..

Attached: 1397071854947.jpg (620x592, 90K)

I hope your daughter gets pregnant by a nigger

Poverty and the absent father.

Fucking typical subhuman
Didn't respond to what they are
Niggers

Attached: 1574987117054.jpg (670x1024, 79K)

Why were so many fathers absent?

Why are niggers racist?

are you 12? people use food stamps to buy baby formula to trade for cash so they can buy heroin. and theyre white. I know some.

How long has the US and Russia during the cold war? Trust me, it's definitely happening, and I'm sure it would be way worse than a less than 1k people dying.

Russia will start modifying embryo genetics early this year, and some companies in the US will too (outside the US), a few in which I early invested in as an angel investor. CRISPR and gene editing humans will happen whether you like it or not lol.

>Diversity is our strength, and as such must be preserved.
That's a cute Liberal platitude. But like most liberal platitudes, it's complete bullshit.
"Diversity" has never strengthened anything.
"Diversity" has destroyed many societies.

Attached: 1430193142570.jpg (700x707, 175K)

You use the word nigger and black person interchangeably

Subspecies does not mean less than, its simply a scientific term to demonstrate branching within a species.

For example, in Africa alone there are nine recognized subspecies of giraffe. All are subspecies within the same species, since they are still genetically similar enough to reproduce.

Typically while the genetic "tree" implies a shared ancestor, typically this original root stock no longer exists since it too will continue to evolve.

The current out of Africa theory may imply that blacks are an original and less changed species from which mongoloids, australoids, and caucasoids evolved, but we have no evidence that sub-saharan blacks are less evolved, merely different.

My guess would be most black fathers are too young, and lead lives that just won't allow for them to care for a child. Many I would assume also don't care enough about what their absence would mean for the kid.

When did the Corona virus get so popular?

No sir, I do not.

saw this same shit yesterday, lurk harder pls

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

On the contrary, diversity has contributed to tech companies relatively greatly. And has created all the existing 1 trillion + companies that now exist. Shit even this platform was made by an asian and hosted in SF which is pretty damn diverse.

Just sayin, you're an idiot if you think multirace (not multiculture) isn't here to stay.

I said implies. Words come with connotations. The context of this thread reinforces it.

this guy

and a diverse society can be controlled easier. just pour some gas in one camp and let it look like a specific group lighted it.

use the chaos to control the masses

>The most recent common ancestor of the coronavirus has been placed at 8000 BCE
I'm guessing 8000 BCEish

Because The government pays nigger ladys to raise their kids single

Oh sorry.

Hey, guys, lets make a virus that just kinda hurts a few people and kills even less!! said the General to the government scientists.

Your knee-jerk reaction to a term you recognized prevented you from actually reading and comprehending what I wrote.

The liberal adoption of the word "diversity" is merely code for "anti-white" or "non-white". For example, the NBA recently won top honors for having the greatest diversity of any professional sports league, in spite of the fact that its quite homogeneously black whereas baseball actually more closely mirrors the demographics of the US. However, when you understand that "diversity" means non-white, then basketball is in fact very diverse.

I am promoting segregation and condemning miscegenation and globalism, because the only way that unique racial qualities and cultures can be preserved is if they are isolated from one another, in the same way that watercolors only maintain all the flavors of the rainbow if they are kept in separate containers.

REAL diversity is a good thing, and if we had a home for each race and culture with no forced mixing, the world would be a much happier and peaceful place.

A young nigger fucks a black girl -> she gets pregnant -> the young nigger dips -> the black girl can't afford the medical side of getting rid of the kid -> she has the baby -> the baby grows up impoverished and without a father figure -> he becomes the young nigger -> repeat

Very rarely is the cycle broken.

There's an incentive from the government for black women to raise their children alone? That seems far fetched. Why would the government intervene in the reproduction of blacks?

Let's throw poison gas at the enemy and ignore that we're down wind!

sad!

when we’re talking about niggers, I feel most this applies to their own communities there’s no spell a nigger has to break if they were born in my city or a non nigger city

>I am promoting segregation and condemning miscegenation and globalism
And how do you go about that? Most people are mixed nowadays, there is no pure White or pure Black, that's horseshit. What will do you to even execute on this promotion except for bitch on Cred Forums about it? You sound like you have no real-world experience AT ALL. You need to get out more user, you're pathetic.

>REAL diversity is a good thing, and if we had a home for each race and culture with no forced mixing
That is what is happening though, you're just so separated from reality that you think we've all been indoctrinated to mix with other races based on conditioning, which is like 50 IQ thinking.

Because we don't have a singular "the government", we have a winner takes all system that inherently produces two parties with a permanent political class that are constantly fighting for power.

Both have recognized that voting tends to be split along particular demographic socio-economic lines, and welfare queens are not only themselves dependent on Democrats and thus lifelong ardent Democrat voters, but they rapidly breed more Democrats.

So "the government" isn't intervening per se, but rather the half of the government controlled by Democrats are furthering their interests, for the same reason that they encourage illegal aliens to pour into the country and abuse anchor baby laws because those are all almost guaranteed to be future Democrats, since there is an inverse relationship between how established and "Americanized" a family is and their probability of voting Democrat.

it’s called the welfare program buddy

affirmative action

A billion other things that promote false accomplishment the Democrats act like their friend but in reality their policies are the reason their households went from almost 80% dual parent to like zero today over the last 50 years

wellp this went cringe fast

Attached: 1579323359408.jpg (1440x810, 226K)

Yeah, it's mostly a communal thing, but since black folks are generally tribal when it comes to where they live and who they spend time with they rarely do get out of that bubble

A nigger burning the US flag seems pretty racist to me retard.

> there is no pure White or pure Black

That's a stereotypical leftist response, but completely disingenuous, as they will quickly tell you who is white when it comes to dolling out preferential treatment to university applications and affirmative action.

Suddenly they know exactly who is white and black, yet otherwise like to play stupid and pretend they can't recognize or define what "white" is to try and attack white racial identity.

>and if we had a home for each race and culture with no forced mixing, the world would be a much happier and peaceful place.
Yea, utopian pipedreams tend to have that effect lol. You know this will never happen right? Like, ever. 70% of Americans have someone of another ethnicity in their own distant family let alone friend circles, coworkers, social groups etc. What are you fucking 14?

Black people are way more racist than whites. They hate people who represent what they can't (or don't) have. Respectability, a Norman Rockwell life, a wife with a sense of humor who "lets" the guy go out for guy's night. You know, well adjusted people, who come from a well adjusted background. If you want respect from most black guys, you've had to have a tragic life. If your life is fine, they'll find reasons to hate your white guts. Good home, both parents, one brother, a car that doesn't break down, good credit, you don't go around pissed about everything. Thats reason enough for a middle-aged black man to hate you.

This is why when niggers become famous they don’t go back to their nigger communities , nipsey hustle got blapped for coming back to his city for a day nobody hates blacks more than blacks they don’t want to see their peers strive and leave because their jealous they can’t do the same

>That's a stereotypical leftist response
If im logical, realist, and rational, i'm now a fucking libtard lmao you're a fucking retarded idiot. Get out of here with your absolutist bullshit small brain.

I'm mixed white, asian, and hispanic. What am I? White? lol. You're a dumbfuck, you're the one that will die off, not the multiethnic, we are the future.

Let him dream user, before he wakes up and sees his whole indoctrination is retarded bullshit kek

huh?

>white zimbabwean

So you're a Rhodesian, not a Zimbabwean, idiot

So it’s basically promoted to live like a scum fuck any nigger trying to do good will be hated amongst all their nigger peers

Ignorance and assumption, people tend to forget we're apes

get ready to be called a mutt and the experiment of the all-powerful jews forcing humanity together through fast travel and smaller world effect against the will of nature or something beyond stupid

Attached: 2e8syk.jpg (898x790, 58K)

Do you know a lot of black people? If affirmative action is so effective then why are most companies still filled with white people? Have you been to an office? Not trying to argue, just asking.

> You know this will never happen right?

Its happening everywhere in the US right now, in spite of extensive government efforts and laws to prevent this.

Consider how much the wealthy spend to move to areas with "good schools" which is the code for people of their same race to segregate themselves. The slogan "location, location, location" is not about geography, but about the people you live around, and transitional neighborhoods where blacks move in to white neighborhoods almost universally result in exponential white-flight. And its not just whites that do this, black neighborhoods that see a rapid influx of hispanics likewise quickly devolve into racial/cultural conflict with blacks moving out and the area quickly becoming quite homogeneously hispanic. Same thing with clusters in almost every major city of Asians that prefer to live with other Asians and create their own chinatowns.

Its also not a hypothetical, as we can see that culturally and ethnically homogeneous cities have lower crime rates and higher satisfaction, just look at Tokyo for example. In spite of being one of the largest and highest population density cities in the world, the fact that everyone is more or less the same means they get along well. By contrast, highly diverse US cities approaching that density typically have horrific violent crime rates and described quality of life.

>2/10
No one is this stupid

So... then? Niggers are victims of their environment? Wtf?

no, i was born in zimbabwe (1993) to a rhodesian parent, that makes me zimbabwean. but i suppose you're one of those cunts who worships the rhodie military or some such after reading a couple wikipedia articles and can't understand why i wouldn't claim to be a rhodesian. go wank to dylann roof and shitpost on /k/, vermin

If the black father was legally obligated to pay the welfare of his offspring, like a ticking taxi meter, he would stay longer preventing that bill from racking up. As it currently stands, the father can start right from the beginning and not sign the birth certificate. Then he can come and go as he pleases, using the welfare project apartment as a place to stay, and giving the mother cash when he has some. He can rack up several children, be responsible for none of them, and all are provided by the state because the mother is unemployed. Look in the parking lots of the projects some day. Theres some pretty fucking nice cars parked outside some of those shitholes.

> I'm mixed white, asian, and hispanic. What am I?

You've just described what you are. If you mix a German Shepard, a Shih Tzu, and a Chihuahua together, you have a hybrid.

That doesn't mean that those three breeds don't exist, it simply means you're none of them and thus have a confused racial and cultural identity, not belonging to any one.

While in theory you can increase diversity by mixing breeds like this in limited quantities, if you do it too much you lose the diversity of breeds and just end up with homogeneous mixed mutts that lack the characteristics that make each breed so unique.

Do you know a lot of guys who do this? Have you asked them why they won't clean their act up?

>Consider how much the wealthy spend to move to areas with "good schools" which is the code for people of their same race to segregate themselves.
That's class, not race or culture, you really are 14 huh?

>The slogan "location, location, location" is not about geography, but about the people you live around, and transitional neighborhoods where blacks move in to white neighborhoods almost universally result in exponential white-flight
Amazing evidence of this, please provide a little more though, I'd love to see thos statistics.

>And its not just whites that do this, black neighborhoods that see a rapid influx of hispanics likewise quickly devolve into racial/cultural conflict with blacks moving out and the area quickly becoming quite homogeneously hispanic.
Again, more data and facts coming in with AMAZING and credible resources!

>Same thing with clusters in almost every major city of Asians that prefer to live with other Asians and create their own chinatowns.
Asians actually hate eachother and are more resentful to their closest genetics than they are other entirely different races. But yes, go on how the koreans love the chinese, my 14 year old low IQ faggot.

>Its also not a hypothetical, as we can see that culturally and ethnically homogeneous cities have lower crime rates and higher satisfaction, just look at Tokyo for example
Japans CULTURE is what makes it peaceful, not it's race... which is, as you know, dying at a very rapid rate, they're now bringing in hundreds of thousands of filipenos to help with the workforce... But you alread knew that oh wise 14 year old.

whites aren't racist. whites are just niggers than can accomplish shit.

ok so if you were born with no father and Eveyone around you was the same your going to grow up the same way dumbass what part of that is confusing yes you are a product of your environment and genetics For every organism

I know a LOT of people, and I don't personally know any mulattoes, and only one mixed family. You either live in the ghetto, a major city, or everything you know about life is from television commercials who are tripping on their dicks trying to give the impression everyone who shops at Lowes is mixed, with a $400,000 house in the burbs.

Because those people live in nigger communities what is he going to do take a plane trip to Chicago

His theory is that mixed-race (and genetically modified race) will be the future, so it's futile to think an ethnostate will ever happen in our lifetime, or even in the distant future. People always find a reason to hate each other, if we all looked the same, we'd still find reasons.

Your points don't change that, and your solution is of a fabricated reality, instead of studying and accepting this one, you're stating we should all just separate and rip our families and friend relations apart because were all different races. You do realize how farfetched and retarded this sounds right?

He said he views the cars parked in projects. Meaning he has some access. But you didn't read anything and you probably won't read this all the way through philistine.

I just like to say nigger ok? get off my back

Why do you enjoy it so much?

>70% of Americans have someone of another ethnicity in their own distant family

If you've worked with watercolors, you can understand that one spec of blue in your black paint isn't going to change the color of the black paint enough for anyone to notice.

Likewise, race is simply a genetic cluster, and if you are 0.01% native-American, that isn't a significant enough genetic contribution to matter. Your genome will be predominantly of one particular cluster that forms the nature part of who you are.

Now if you're half black and half white, then yes that complicates things, as it can be hard to tell what contribution came from each parent and how those genes are allocated.

In any case, we certainly can disprove "hybrid vigor" theory by looking at Mexico, which is one of the most extreme experiments in racial mixing. Despite bordering one of the most powerful and rich nations in the world, is ultimately a completely disorganized and violent poor third world country, and a country is what its majority of citizens make it. If you were to move out the population of Japan from the island and replace them with that of Nigeria, Japan would quickly devolve into the state of modern day Nigeria and visa versa.

Lmao dindunuffin

Attached: FCC08970-49B6-4DF6-82D0-11DEEC822D04.jpg (512x429, 42K)

>You either live in the ghetto, a major city, or everything you know about life is from television commercials who are tripping on their dicks trying to give the impression everyone who shops at Lowes is mixed, with a $400,000 house in the burbs.
I live in an average 700k townhouse in one of the most successful cities on the planet. I also make enough for that not to be anywhere near an issue and I also bought it myself and pay the mortgage. I'm betting you live in an area where most people fly over? A state that doesn't contribute at all to our economy or taxes? In a 20k trailor park, but you think you're superior to others because of your skin. Am I getting close?

Attached: office.jpg (2470x1852, 1.16M)

People see walking stereotypes and start seeing patterns. They associate it with race, but this is a fallacy. Culture has everything to do with why a person acts the way that they do. If you grow up with hood-rats, you'll grow up thinking that crazy shit us normal behavior. Geography plays a part as well. "Black neighborhoods" tend to have a higher rate of crime, directly related to the number of broken homes in the community.
This, along with racist ass laws (affirmative action) and a welfare system that is shaped to lock down and trap the urban community to secure the black vote, paints a pretty picture for those to use real facts and figures to draw the wrong conclusions.

I used to be a delivery driver, and the projects were a regular stop. No, I never asked a black guy why he squats in his womans free apartment, I think the answer is quite obvious. However I did have a cousin-in-law who had two kids with his woman, and lived there illegally. Because the rent was about $70 a month if it was just the woman and kids. But it was about $650 if the guy legally lived there. Thats the basic template of why blacks don't sign birth certificates and legally reside with their woman. It also makes it easy for them to have several families. They bounce from place to place, trying to stay out of welfares crosshairs. Just so you know, the Dept of Public Assistance has actual detectives, with badges, who act just like real police detectives.

santa clara? ayyyyyyyyy googler! me too

> I'd love to see thos statistics.

Is your argument really the stereotypical leftist response of playing stupid and asking for source, like you've never heard of or seen "white flight" or other clusters of neighborhoods that are predominantly asian, hispanic, or black?

nytimes.com/projects/census/2010/explorer.html

Scroll to any major city and you will see that its quite common that races tend to prefer to live with one another, and when a neighborhood seems mixed its not a permanent state but rather transitional as one race displaces another.

Why do you keep referring to him as a "leftist" racism as being right-wing? You sound like a shill. Not all right wingers are racists, and not all arguments are absolutes. You sound very inexperienced when it comes to real life.

>I.. I don't have proof, but you... you might beable to find some with this very broad and retarded search.
k, so how do you get internet in your trailor?

So you don't have much personal experience but you do have a cousin who married a black person? You asked him about his tactics? Or do you just know how to do this for some reason? I'm not sure if it works.. never heard of it. But I'm just trying to understand. Sorry, I can be a little slow.

Wow you in sc or mv?

Quite the assumption, since I told you I don't know any mulattoes. If you're seeing so many mixed couples, I got news for ya bro, you paid about $650k too much for that townhouse. I live in a nice quiet neighborhood, no trailers. City is too far away for bus riding scum.

>$400,000 house in the burbs
where in the fucking shit hole do you live?

>People see walking stereotypes and start seeing patterns. They associate it with race, but this is a fallacy. Culture has everything to do with why a person acts the way that they do.

Its the nature vs nurture debate, but studies like the Minnesota transracial adoption study and studies of twins separated at birth clearly demonstrate that nature plays a massive role in how a person turns out.

Genetic clusters behave a certain way because they have certain gene sequences that produce on average behavior that is different from a more alien cluster. That group behavior creates cultures.

"Black culture" is something that would not have been born organically in Japan.

I honestly don't know too many black people that use welfare. But it seems like every white person has an aunt or something that uses it.

>state that doesn't contribute at all to our economy or taxes
not at all?
not even a little?
kek which state is that?

Attached: 1534163219539.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I never said my cousin married a black. You no read so gud. I said my cousin had a project apartment and her boyfriend pretended he didn't live there.

>Why do you keep referring to him as a "leftist" racism as being right-wing?

This is an incoherent attempt at a sentence. Try to organize your thoughts and try again.

not all are....

Attached: 1569880285809.jpg (1440x1220, 210K)

The average salary here is about 250k user, I don't see too many poor people, but I do see a lot of different races. I also travel all over the world for my job, so I can attest that I've seen and experienced the real world. I can tell you that you're wrong and your idealisms are wrong. You'll, unfortunately, have to learn the hard way and on your own, but you won't win. Humans are way too intertwined racially to be seperated with out force, and I doubt you'll build the capabilities to force it. I emplore you to get out your moms house and see the world.

MV but I go to the gcloud campus a lot, love the pool

white people have no rhythm tho

youtube.com/watch?v=0fFF72d-7hs

Attached: pepe headphones.gif (250x201, 104K)

Thats pretty funny. Some day when you earn money, you'll know the price of things besides PS4 games. 400k buys a pretty nice house just about anywhere, Scooter.
zillow.com/homedetails/5403-Sycamore-Villas-Dr-Kingwood-TX-77345/28417001_zpid/

Well, why would you bring up a race unrelated to the discussion? It isn't that I misread. I just naturally assumed you were staying on topic.

So you have no experience with any black person using these tactics? The only experience you have is with your cousin's boyfriend? Who isn't black.

Not gonna lie, the more I learn about your perspective the more I feel like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

ur a loser...and white trash. im white lolol faggott

>when you live in a 50k townhouse

Attached: LzjHTBFK.jpg (240x320, 29K)

cause we wanna feel like we have power i guess

Its literally a simple color coded graph of america showing racial census data.

You see blue clusters, green clusters, yellow clusters in pretty much every major city not because the government is forcing segregation or anything artificial like that, in fact quite the opposite, but because all races have in-group preference.

Even the Jews that decry this are hypocrites that themselves have an extremely strong in-group preference for their own, they just don't want the same for whites, because homogeneous societies have time and time again kicked the Jews out when they started causing problems. Jews have quickly recognized that the solution to this problem is to promote multiculturalism and forced integration, because the more these different ethnicity fight among one another, the less effort they are able to expend unifying against them. That's why Jews don't invite all of African Muslims into Israel, and yet want to flood Germany with them.

Ah texass, makes sense.... but not dollars.

llalalalalalala I'm not listening!!!

Show a pay stub, larper. I got no time for idiots who think their daddy's success is theirs. You don't travel anywhere unless you're holding mommys hand.

Specific areas are running up the majority of the percentage of people using it the blacks in your own communities are those who’s parents moved there’s and had them born in your city

I was explaining the concept of welfare queens who have no legal babbydaddy, and how they scam the system. You're dumb as a fucking rock.

Why?

Because blacks:

-rob us

-shoot/stab us

-assault us

-rape our wives/daughters/sisters

-steal our bikes (seriously fuck you.)

-tear our cities apart because some dirty cop killed a darkie for not cooperating

-steal our cars

-lower our property value by joining gangs and destroying our neighborhoods

-50% of violent crimes

Interesting, so how did the jews force everyone to come to american and start fucking and making mixed babies etc? also, how are you so wise you see past it? teach me user, you sound super smart. I kind of knew jews were behind all of this, but I never could figure out how or why. I feel like you know the answer though, they're godlike aliens with mind control power aren't they? And you were born with the ability to see past it because you are part jew, just like hitler.

It’s easier to hate someone that’s different.
Africans wear their difference on their skin.
For instance I might hate Jews or Catholics but I probably can’t tell by looking at them.

But how do you know? Where is your knowledge based from? Don't answer. I know. Out of your ass.

oh I can go on OP...

keep going, don't stop until you cum

Paystub is ez to fake my newfaggot, here's some real data you can google your faggot self.

Attached: paystublol.png (1336x419, 21K)

Not my fault he thinks he's living like Elvis, and stupid enough to spend $700k on a house surrounded by projects. I would never in a million years spend that kind of cash to live among street garbage. I'm guessing his daddy is an clueless limousine liberal executive with a shark for a realtor.

Fuck off to reddit double nigger faggot

Attached: 1526497576157.jpg (552x414, 43K)

>paystub is ez to fake
prove it. make one that says you make -10x10^6

Attached: 1558665756419.png (197x182, 100K)

I can't be racist, I have a pass to say "niggers" my great-great-grandparents owned slaves.

I told ya. When I delivered medications to the projects, it was a giant enclave of women with zero income, all on assistance (remember, pharma receipts as proof) and a fuckload of nice cars parked outside of practically every one. You think those cars were left there by the car fairy?

>Not my fault he thinks he's living like Elvis
OK boomer nice reference there lol

>and stupid enough to spend $700k on a house surrounded by projects.
Got an amazing deal on it actually, it's worth almost 900 now, and not anywhere near projects, it has a park and an amazing pool. I use my works pool though, its way better

>I would never in a million years spend that kind of cash
Well, you'd have to make it first

>I'm guessing his daddy is an clueless limousine liberal executive with a shark for a realtor.
My dad was a teacher in a flyover state that paid him shit. We moved here, he still got paid shit, but I'm good at tech shit so I did well.

Everyone gets paper paystubs, even if it's direct deposit. Its the law. Take a photo. You're a fucking liar if you don't have a piece of paper with your take-home on it. I'm done with you, lying faggot.

Fine then be done with me if you still think im bsing. I must be good af to know all this shit huh? I actually do hella research on the place I say I live for lulz. You're a fucking idiot.

All you've "proven" is that some women use government assistance and cars exist. But your word doesn't mean much to me. You're already discredited in my opinion. You can convince someone else but not me.

Riiiiiight. And yet, you have no photographic proof of your $30k a month salary.

If you make the money why not post a pay stub?

Because if she dated someone else she would be cheating on you.

Nope, I just know everything about my fake job, my fake house, my fake city and my fake everything else. So this is what it's come to? Your defense is dwindling pretty low here user. When are you going to rebut and how your archaic and dying idealisms will never work, or how the joos are controlling and manipulating us all.

If 2 niggers get married their income benefits are reduced and instead of those who are capable to work being required to work, they are instead penalized . It literally discourages work which clearly raises incomes along eith marriage being the best way to raise kids who this is worst for

What are you talking about? You don't know jack shit.
What I've asserted is people who live in projects are not able to afford a $70,000 Escalade. And if they could, would be paying 700 a month to live in a crime infested shithole. Personally, I would think that money, if it was legit, would be better spent renting or owning property in a safer neighborhood.

>What are you talking about? You don't know jack shit.
I knew my cities average household salary.. oh and how the world really is, you know, not obsessing on some forced multiracial fucking retarded bullshit created from your fabricated retarded reality.

>safer neighborhood
I'd bet 4x the $ amount of your trailor park that my neighborhood is safter than yours.

What do you do for a living? Where did you get your degree? How old are you, when did you get hired, and how long ago did you buy the townhouse in Sausalito. You never know, maybe we have a mutual acquaintance.

> they're godlike aliens with mind control power aren't they

They are a unified high-IQ tribe with a unified belief that they are God's chosen people meant to rule over all, and have used that Zionist zeal to greatly disproportionately infiltrate and influence key sectors of society to influence herd-mentality and policy to benefit themselves at the cost of their host nations (like a parasite):

1) Academia
2) Federal government
3) Entertainment industry
4) News
5) Banking system

Are you contesting that Jews, that make up less than 2% of the US population, do not hold disproportionate high-ranking public offices, Hollywood/record industry, and mainstream media?

Or are you claiming that these positions can't be used to push an agenda on impressionable children to indoctrinate them?

Now tell the larping faggot who thinks he's a california millionaire at 22 y/o

>I knew my cities average household salary..
HOLY SHIT! Wikipedia has that for every city, you fucking retard.

No trailer. Sigh. We had one murder here four years ago. The violent crime rate is statistically zero.

wheres the white people in this.?

So how does one stop them and segment all the races to their "natural" countries then? What about all the families you'd be destroying in that process that were 100% natural?

I mean, I get your problem, which I don't believe, but I'll bite, for now, so what's the solution? Cry about it on Cred Forums from mom's basement? You don't sound very rich... hmmm.. I'm legit interested in what you propose to do about this great catastrophy.

Millionaires in California can barely buy a house there, you know that right? Supply and demand is a basterd in cali.

literal dindu nuffin

So you really do live in the middle of butt fuck no where. What do you actually contribute to the species if at all anything? Are you a painter or some gay shit?

you are wrong it is more like 70% and they only make up 17% of the population

this is some of the most retarded shit I've seen on Cred Forums for a while, please go on.

why are you egging this schizo on? are you really getting satisfaction from him ranting about his disillusioned reality?