Just got back from the ER, and the doctor is dumbfounded

Just got back from the ER, and the doctor is dumbfounded.
>ct scan nothing found
>tons of bloodwork nothing out of the ordinary
>its not strep
>its not mono
>I have one of the blood tests positive for lupus, that's it

I currently cant eat anything other than broth, and even that I want to throw up. I am currently losing weight rapidly. Throat is mildly swelling, huge pain around my esophagus. I have painful lymph nodes in both armpits and groin (not swelling). I have random incontinence. My joints flair up to burning pain. I am constantly dizzy.

Intense "stupidity" moments and losing short term memory.

I have an appointment to see an ear, nose, throat doc tomorrow to see if I might have a cancerous sore down my throat. And I also have to see a GI.

>be me
Just how fucked am I / wtf do I even have?

>pic related because it would be nice to fucking taste something

Attached: IMG_6157.jpg (1600x1200, 437K)

Fuckin mundane shit right there dude

It's never lupus

Attached: cbfce4982c583c357c199c361e520adc.png (1300x2200, 79K)

Lupus is a pretty big deal though? You came up positive for Lupus and everybody glossed over it? Can you get false positives or something? Aren’t all of those symptoms Lupusy shit? I mean I know when you can’t find the cause to some random ass symptoms it’s often Lupus, which they said you have, so, is that not the diagnosis they gave you as cause?

Not trying to come across as an asshole if I am, genuinely curious.

You think so? The pain is a serious 9 out of 10 on a scale, and the memory loss is getting ridiculous. Only started about 3 months ago.

maybe lupus affecting your gi tract?

It could be an allergic reaction to something. I would look into that. Maybe try and get a prescription for a mast cell stabilizer.

Not a doctor BTW.

No "diagnosis" of lupus yet, my GP didnt seem convinced. Supposed to see him later this week and explain the extra symptoms since my last visit.

Sounds like a possible neurological virus, or an autoimmune disease that wasn't caught. Stupid question but did they test for Crohn's/IBD? Dizziness might be related to lack of nutrients and dehydration. Or too much sodium (broth). Throat swelling and pain in esophagus could be attributed to intense heart burn, gasstrointestional issues. It really sounds like something autoimmune. Crohn's can cause all these symptoms btw. How old are you?

I dont think they tested for those.

Was it really a CT or an MRI?

auto immune disorders can have some bizarre effects. Did you eat anything new recently? It could have been up to a month before the symptoms even started.

Sorry phone posting.
I'll ask my GP about that when I see him.

CT

Perhaps its your body's way of letting you know sexual transition is not ok.
Or it could be cancer. Symptoms are a lot like my lymphoma (remission).
Good luck and say NO TO TRANSITION!!

Attached: 1580029678886.jpg (604x516, 46K)

You need a full panel done for autoimmune disorders and a brain scan, too. Sounds like Crohn's to me. Throat swelling and esphagus issues + lymph could only be cancer, which you probably don't have if they tested your blood for it.

Nothing crazy. I've been eating a fairly healthy diet, only cheating very rarely. I stopped drinking alcohol entirely.

Thank you new fren

memory loss and neurological issues become wildly prevalent with extreme loss of nutrition. More than you'd think.

If your eyes always feel dried out then it is most likely sjogren's syndrome. Betting you drink liquor which causes your lymph nodes to get all wacky as well. Eating issue could be a result of that mixed with liquor fucking with your liver just enough to give you digestive issues resulting in more bile. Have that checked.

Attached: 1580024001627.jpg (364x1024, 68K)

I stopped drinking years ago.

The weight loss and lymph node problems sound like lupus.

It's not drinking. Gastrointestinal autoimmune diseases can begin to show symptoms with a reduced intake of nutrition from the foods you eat. It's not just physical symptoms, but a literal inability to take in nutrients from food being (poorly or almost not all) digested.

Gotcha

>I stopped drinking alcohol entirely.

OMG! start back up immediately. What kind of savage does not partake of the drink of the gods?

AIDS.

I couldn't handle it. Cause a shitload of relationship problems.

drink some corona's and call it a virus

Sounds like some symptoms of heavy metal poisoning

Sounds like herpes. Op deep throat to much

House.gif

It's not Lupus.

What area? Just curious

OP I think you are suffering from veganism. Have a steak and report back tomorrow.

A basic lupus screen is an ana test. But just because you test positive on an ana screen its not necessarily lupus could be other autoimmune disorders like RA or just a false positive

lol at going to a doctor. we will all die. the real challenge is how to die with dignity and not running around like a chicken with its head cut off. op if you have an illness you can't fix with otc meds then that is nature's way of saying your time is up and there's no shame in that. just accept it and die with some measure of dignity.

I always knew there had to be an explanation for people drinking that. Now I know, it's a virus.

Black women have more probability of contractring Lupus, so assuming only white faggots browes Cred Forums you definintely deffied the odds OP