Is this girl flirting with me? I'm a touch autistic so it's hard for me to tell...

Is this girl flirting with me? I'm a touch autistic so it's hard for me to tell. I'm mostly referring to the "who says we only want verbal" comment. That seems like a flirt, to me.

Attached: 20200127_034640.jpg (720x1480, 279K)

The whole thing is flirting. You're good

Wow OP maybe you won’t be a supervirgin your whole life

Flirting with hint of annoyance. Don't be a faggot. Be a chad and ask this cunt out. Or be even more direct (but don't be a goddamn creep)

Definitely not after I gave your mum a visit last night.
I wouldn't say I'm a chas, but I also wouldn't say I'm a creep. Where do you think the annoyance came in to it and do you think anything I said was creepy?

What this guy said. You’re good dude, just hurry things up so she doesn’t get bored.

That's what I thought. Considering I know this girl well and shes one of the least sexual people I know. This has to be intentional. Like shes 21 and still a virgin, so for her to flirt is a surprise to me. Unless shes thirsty.

The entire goddamn thing is annoying, any woman would agree. The "NoT ONly VerBAl?" thing was borderline creepy/childish. Be a man and say you're attracted to her and want to go out for drinks or if you're super-chad ask if she wants to come over some time for a good ugly bumping (dont include that last part you retard).

She said the "not only verbal" part. Not me.

Dont be a faggot and be direct user. Just ask if you could touch her inappropriately until it becomes appropriate.

I like that. I know this girl and shes told me multiple times she hasn't done anything with anyone and wants it to be with someone she trusts. I've got 2 reactions to this: 1, shes lying and is either parring me off or trying to keep some vale of dignity, or 2, shes telling the truth and I'll have to play the long game.
I get the feeling shes telling the truth, cuz she spent 6 months with a buddy of mine and he said she refused to do anything sexual.

Then just say it. If anything goes south just say, "I wanted to see if I could get a reaction out of you".

Fuck being dishonest. If it doesn't work out, I learn my lesson and move on. I wont backtrack on my words.

Post a screenshot when she responds then. Just be direct and sincere.

Won't be tonight friend. On a night shift and shes gone bed. That's why I've been thinking about it, cuz I gotta wait so long for a response

Well, just remember, don't embarrass yourself. And please, do not use any of the quote I gave you. Those quotes only work if you send them over text or if you say them to someone that you have known for a long time.

Cheers for the advice. Fancy the graft either way cuz she ain't bad. Straight up qt3.14. Cred Forums would love her

Godspeed user, I really hope everything goes well for you. At the very least you'll fail with style.

And if I don't, I get to take a girls virginity. Thatd be pretty kewl.

She's saying she likes it rough, and she's willing to tell you. She wants you to put her in her place by fucking her.

I think she wants to steal your dog.

Oh yeah mate. Plus shes about 5 foot 2 and I'm 6 foot and quite broad. I could fucking hurt her. I intend to.

I'd like to see your logic..

I can't believe she's still into you after that first bit of autism, but she is, so ask her out nigger

Can we get some pics OP

Which bit of autism would that be? I think she likes me cuz we're on a level you get what I mean? All our interests are aligned.

Her profile pic is about 3 years old. She hates social media and that's makes her way more attractive to me. So yeah not got any photos.

The verbal part was cringe but she seemed like she liked it so it's whatever. Yeah you're in the clear. Faggot

The reason I clarified verbally is because I often refer to women a dirty bitches in a "Chad like" way. Shes made it pretty clearly she wouldn't appreciate me referring to her like that, so I thought I'd clarify

Ask for bobs and vagene bb

You both sound like 10 year olds.
Be direct. Don't be a little bitch. Make your move early. If she doesn't give it up, cut her off and move on. Otherwise you're definitely the type to end up in the friend zone.

You weren't kidding about the autism, huh