Why did she destroy her body?

Why did she destroy her body?

Attached: Target34_3.jpg (1144x2048, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7jIzqO6P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh look, your back. Id still suck the fuck out if her tits

Who?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7jIzqO6P8

Body dysmorphic disorder

Looks like she's getting a bit thiccer too.
She's hot as fuck now

Looks better this way to me. I'd NTR you with her.

Ntr?

Because trashy people and coomers like fake tits and she thinks they will bring her more money. She is probably right.

She didn't get them to make money.
She always hated her breasts, and got them fixed to better reflect her self image.

Who?

Reverse image search. Cezh camwhore

>She didn't get them to make money.
>She always hated her breasts, and got them fixed to better reflect her self image.

Youre an idiog

She had low self esteem to begin with... riding a dildo for money isn’t something that people dream about growing up

Attached: image.jpg (930x801, 278K)

shes an angel fuck off

>>She didn't get them to make money.
>>She always hated her breasts, and got them fixed to better reflect her self image.

>Youre an idiog

Dude just find some other succubus to worship

>riding a dildo for money isn’t something that people dream about growing up
But thats what Ive always wanted to do with my life

not gay but id do the same if people were willing to pay

Makes me really melancholy: beautiful 11/10 destroyed because of some unresolved trauma embedded within her low self esteem and capacity for self confidence.
I wish I could hug her tightly and brush the hair out of her eyes and tell her shes beautiful until she starts to believe it. I wish I could take away the pain festering within her and driving her down this downward spiral.

But she doesnt want that. She doesnt want to be saved.

10 bucks for her address

Im not gay either, but id totally pay someone money just to suck their cock and swallow their warm load down my fucking throat

thats the most emasculated shit ive ever read kys

Actually same. I jerk off daily enough as is. If I was a girl I’d fucking rake the money in.

Legit all e-thots have to do is wear makeup, go to the gym 1 or 2 times a week, and watch their calorie intake. Boom, thousands and thousands of dollars

Imagine being such a beta faggot

She doesn’t need saving. She has a boyfriend, and is well off financially. She probably just never liked her boobs growing up and changed them to make herself feel a bit more confident.

Not every choice a woman makes is because she needs some dude to whisk her up and save her lmao. Start treating women more like human beings and maybe you’ll actually get to fuck one.

whats her name???

GET OFF HER DICK ALREADY OP

Well you didnt let me get to the part where i want to fuck her brains out and cum all over her fucking face

What did she look like before?

Attached: sauce.jpg (1198x1800, 191K)

>She has a boyfriend, and is well off financially.
She has a """""""""""""""""boyfriend"""""""""""""""""" so that 56 yo greasy Indian dude who follows her on patreon doesn't keep trying to send her flirtatious messages

Deal

I thought you hero yourself? You still should. Your opinion sucks and no one cares some thot got new tits.

Who is this whore? I dont browse in here like I used to.

I dont think thats the same guy as the spammer. Apparently theres a few people pissed off that he stopped so theyre trying to revamp his threads

P sure its the same person bc of the name on the jpg

If you think having or appearing to have a partner somehow deters creepy fucks on the internet from sending stalkery messages, you're deluded.

I used to b kinda obsessed with this chick too but i got over her after finding a different thot

Whore money

Looks like her tits were just fine before.. funny bitch going under the knife for that

unpopular opinion here but her tits look fucking amazing now.

i can see where op is coming from

i wouldnt say theyre better but they arent a deal breaker for me at least