Republicans are criminals. You know it's true

Republicans are criminals. You know it's true.

Attached: trumpster.jpg (1024x564, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/pelosi-jr-ukraine/
snopes.com/fact-check/sons-top-democrats-ukraine-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 116K)

bloody Killary is bloody from Ucraine to Lybia.

Don’t you got something better to do than sit at your computer posting these threads

Attached: tumblr_fd99271ace536628627dd3481b7e09bf_64afc8be_1280.jpg (720x897, 65K)

4 More Years.

Not gonna disagree with you, but Christ, could you learn to spell? How fucking inward looking are you Amerifats that you can't even spell the names of other countries.

False
snopes.com/fact-check/pelosi-jr-ukraine/

>impling i'm a murrigans
He he

No amount of evidence is enough for the CORRUPT FUCKS.

Guess we just have to wait for a Democratic president and s/he can do ANYTHING
Trump DID as long as we have CONTROL of the SENATE.

Post lolis >_

Attached: 5D21E8AE-90CB-4C52-905B-EDA759DBCF2B.jpg (1024x757, 108K)

Conspiracy DUMB ASS.

What's True
Hunter Biden sat on the board of Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma from 2014 to 2019. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2015 that Ukrainians had donated more than citizens of any other country to the Clinton Foundation between 1999 and 2014.

What's False
However, we found no evidence that either Hunter or Joe Biden engaged in any wrongdoing in relation to Burisma or Ukraine, or that any of Mitt Romney's sons worked for energy companies linked to Ukraine. John Kerry's stepson never conducted any business in Ukraine, and the association between Ukraine and a Paul Pelosi Jr.-linked energy company is bogus. We also found no evidence exists of any connection between donations to the Clinton Foundation and any of the aforementioned activities.

Libs are tards and dems are thieves and the both like to stab at the reps like their shit dont stink. Fact is all politicians are shit and people like you need to pull their head out of their asses

>All of the crimes started in 2016

Why are Americans like this?

Attached: 83083764_877979829324155_9011344847369404416_n.jpg (500x377, 21K)

libtards are trans faggots and demcunts are terriost, so whats your point

I know the Clintons are GREEDY and lying POS,
BUT I won't give LYING POS Trump a pass b/c of that.

Thousands of LIES. He need to be removed.

>www.snopes.com
Sure, Jan

ain't no one find i strange that op has sexual fantasies about Donald trump in that way. bets you he beats of to that picture. sorry to burst your bubble op, but he ain't a filthy faggot. ya gay delusional ass....

Nah. Republicans are fine. They're just being lied to and believe it because it's lies from people they think they should Trust. The GOP are the real criminals. They're knowingly ignoring facts and bad actions of the president and his administration so they can get more money. And what's really sad is there are people here who are low middle class and struggling when it comes to making a living, and they think their money is being taken by immigrants and people who dont look like them, but at the end of the day, it's just rich white old dudes stealing your tax money and selling you out to corporations. And it sucks because I'd like to be on the republicans side about how the Democrats are all talk when it comes to significant change and placate to their voter with small changes that dont actually help in the long run. But the GOP is again, literally allowing a President to break the law at mutiple levels and work with our enemies over our own allies and intelligence agencies because Trump "sticks it to the Dems and libs." The only one Trump is fucking is the America and what it's supposed to stand for. And I fear we've become to divide to ever see the we've been tricked into partisan bullshit that just distracts us while the 1% and rich elites slowly turn america into a Monarchy.

>hahaha I dont read the news, books, study history, or listen to any facts/opinions I dont like. Look how woke I am!

This is effectively what you're saying you are and it's sad.

tfw Trump wins 4 more yrs, and the impeachment helps Trump win.

Attached: 1579999158631.jpg (460x492, 40K)