Would it be weird for a 30 year old guy to ask a 21 year old girl out?

Would it be weird for a 30 year old guy to ask a 21 year old girl out?

Attached: 968496E8-43A2-4AF6-9E06-E9D82071E355.jpg (1000x751, 199K)

depends on how good looking you are compared to her

Who cares

Yolo

The weird thing is giving a fuck what people think, especially assholes on Cred Forums.

Maybe a little but it's not like it's never happened before

Uh.. No? Wtf is this highschool?

if you have money, you could ask a 18 yo out.

Maybe slightly but not unheard of or wrong by any means. Id just make sure you actually want a gf with the maturity/lifegoals of a 21 yo

>Caring about what Cred Forums thinks

Stop being a faggot and go do it.

who cares

30/2 = 15 + 7 = 22 is the youngest you can date without it being weird so you’re good mate.

Not weird, but unless you're a man child or she's very mature you're in really different spots in life and may not have much in common.

Only if you make it weird, and judging how you have to ask if it's weird, it probably is.

IDK what does her 45 year-old sugardaddy think?

>30 year old guy
30/2+7=22
Yes.

No. my brother in law married my sister in law. hes 36. she's like 24 or something.

interesting math checks out

As-salamu alaykum

Good luck

Nah man, as long as they legal for booze there's no shame anymore.

you should get a bow tie and some bean pies my brutha

not weird at all. you dont even have to have a lot of money for a 9 year difference at that age if you are somewhat attractive and can make her laugh

I’m a 38 year old who wrapped a 22 year old girl around his finger. Pretty easy for girls with daddy issues.

How did you meet her?

Is there a possible reason in this universe where she would say yes? Do you look like a young Brad Pitt, and she looks like a Rosie Perez who got cracked in the head with a baseball bat? Then go for it. But if she looks like a supermodel and you look like
>pic related
You should probably just walk away.

Attached: yeek.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Show us the method

i was 29 took 18 year girls virginity, ama

How did you meet

Nah user, im 28 and date a woman whos 48. No issue. Love knows no age.

Half plus 7. 21 is pushing it a little but you should be fine.

work

Go get that good puss OP

No, you fucking 30 year old boomers should date your own roastie and leave our girls alone. No wonder the single girl market is fucked

how is the single girl market fucked

are you a fag how is this even a question? as long as she is 18 she ready for the dick even if Im 65

I'm 35...my gf is 24....easy

How

A bit, but that's just mostly taboo, but who even cares about that these days.
If she's cool with it then go for it.

When I was 21, I worked at a gas station for extra cash after my regular job. These two girls used to walk past every day and do their giggly bullshit. They'd go buy gum and cigarettes in the convenience store, then walk past again. The one day, the ugly one comes up to me and says "my friend thinks you're cute." So, we talk a few minutes, and I agree to pick her up later that night. We go parking. She goes "I gotta tell you something" while I'm fingering her, about to get some head. "I'm fifteen." I freak out and drive her home like I'm in GTA. Too bad, she was fucking cute.