Just a reminder that Kobe Bryant was a fucking rapist and we should be glad he is dead

Just a reminder that Kobe Bryant was a fucking rapist and we should be glad he is dead.

Attached: 20200126_205511.jpg (1422x1972, 673K)

as annoying as comedians are, he has a point

You only pretend to care because he was black. Fuck off.

I have always hated Kobe just like I hate r kelly, Michael Jackson, Roman Polanski, woody Allen, and the rest of the fucking swine. Just because you are insanely talented does not give you carte blanche to be a fucking monster.

Lol you think kobe had to rape somebody? He could literally have any slut he wants. When he met that slut I'm sure she jumped on his cock like a fly on shit. Then afterwards knew a big payday was coming if she accuses him of rape and it did. You think if she really wanted justice she would've drawn out the trial instead of getting a fat check. That nigga was and will for ever be a goddam legend. We lost a great today stop being edgy candyass fagoots and have some respect for greatness .

Attached: 1579349736829.jpg (349x314, 15K)

i won't defend kobe, but Ari Shaffir is someone who dosed his sober (at the time) friend Bert Kreischer with Roofies....

so, Ari's clearly got the rapist mindset himself.

Sheckle goblins usually do.

It wasn't a roofie, it was molly

I'm glad he's dead simply because he's a nigger.

oh its this fucking retard kek i dont give a shit about what he says

Oh, was he found guilty in a court of law by a jury of his peers?

No?

Then it didn't happen.

Trump had him assassinated to distract America from the impeachment hearings

He publicly admitted to it

I just don’t care, he threw a ball for a living big woop

Who's this guy

But Ari Shaffir grabbed a little dog and forced it to eat his asshole out. This is all on camera.

are you not talented? is that why you're mad?

Classic ari

Not roofies idiot

I'm an astronaut.

Saying something doesn't make it true. Unless he pled guilty in court, then his admission means nothing.

Trips confirmed innocent by the simulation

Ah. Didn’t know that was him

And also, a nigger

You're right. Fuck that rapist pickaninny! Justice has been served.

If I knew how to find you, I would kill you and your family. Then I'd do the same to Ari kike Shaffir.

remember this if Trump doesn't go to jail. keep that same energy

TRUMP HAD KOBE ASSASSINATED TO DISTRACT FROM IMPEACHMENT

Why admit to rape if you didn't do it? I bet you still deny being a child molester.

Truth is, no one knows if he did or didn't rape, the whole conversation is pointless. It doesn't seem totally crazy for a hyper chad who's used to the world bowing to him and offering him whatever he wants once upon a time saw something he wanted and took it. Maybe she just wanted his money. Only he, she, and people close enough to Kobe to have any insight at all into his character know.

I admit it does surprise me how seemingly genuinely devastated normies are at this guys death. Like, genuinely sad. He's a star athlete none of them knew on any level personally, their time with him was spent watching him shoot balls into hoops. It's weird that they see it as somehow way more than that, I learned something new about humans today.

>the mental gymnastics necessary to believe this

A lot of people used him as an avatar of themselves. It wasn't Kobe that was a star basketball player, it was THEM and Kobe was just the avatar they used to achieve it.

It's the same reason people cheer when "their team" wins. They're not on the team, they don't play the game, they aren't athletic, they know literally no one that's actually involved in the game in any way shape or form, but the team's victory is their victory, because they use it as a symbolic representation of themselves.

Kobe was the next Jordon. He was the star nigglet who died before getting a chance to play in space jam 2

Kobe Bryant raped 15 prostitutes. The pilot was actually the father of one of Mr. Bryant's victims. The helicopter crash was a revenge kill. Kobe took his daughter's soul so he returned the favor by doing the same to his daughter. Google it

Attached: KOBE.png (600x436, 285K)

>googled it
>nothing
>your mother will die in her sleep tonight

That kinda makes sense.

I also admit I have a modest affection for Tom Brady, but I've read interviews and I like his attitude and his perseverance. Dude touches sweets once a month on a grueling experimental diet and insists he'll be playing pro football until he's 72, and the get the sense he actually means that. I read one Kobe interview and he just kinda mumbled through boring, empty noncommittal observations about how he did at his latest game. I guess I should shut up until I watch some vids.

unless what????

Kobe was kind of a cunt. But that's secondary to him walking the line of human limitations.

Yup been reminding all the nignogs and virtous power hungry leftist all afternoon. Frminazis got on board with #kobewasarapist :)

Yup thats why he settled out of court right? Drop some hush money. Clears him of all wrong doing.

The fact you just compared Kobe and Jordan to fucking Woody Allen of all people, makes you quite possibly the biggest moron on this entire website

imagine actually agreeing with ari shaffir

>it's happening

like Cred Forums really cares

Comparing a word class athlete to a world class filmmaker is completely appropriate. It's about the talent, not the application, you duntz.
Also nobody said anything about Michael Jordan.

Have you always been this retarded?

Youre kind of "special" aren't you

Listen, 007, secret asian man
Ari is white passing, the blacks will see Kobe dead. They will look at the whites.
You celebrate that Kobe is dead to sour race relations. It doesn't matter that he was a rapist, who had dirt on Clinton, he died.
We can all take a moment and reflect on our own mortality and what it means.
We can say "RIP in Peace"
Press F
And just meme about it.
Black, White, Brown, the memes are the reason we continue to meme.
They are the infinite game.
And as we all die of Corona-chan, the last shit post on earth will be a Yandere Corona meme.
And a joke about the jews finally being defeated.
Or something.

just like etika except etika was a mentally ill faggot

Attached: IMG_20190622_134229.jpg (400x267, 12K)

When you die nobody will know. Nobody will care. You'll just be gone. Cred Forums definitely won't miss you.

There’s a difference between ecstasy/molly and roofies. Not wrong, different drugs.

I hate niggers but love rape.
How should I feel about this?

It isn't if he did or didn't it's that he admitted to having sex. Consensual or not

Attached: Screenshot_20200126-221140~2.png (720x260, 43K)

Simple. Just say fuck that Jew Ari and move on.

Ari is a fucking asshole who came within one molecule of criminally negligent homicide to one of his best friends. He had no idea if that molly would've interacted with any meds Bert was on, in front of his family, and was still trying to laugh it off a month later. You can do a lot of jokes to me, and Bert is pretty tough when it comes to hazing, but if that was me, I would've called the cops on him and let him rot in fucking jail. If theres one thing that'll put me into kill mode, it's slipping me drugs.

ALSO A REMINDER THAT YOU ARE JUST WHITE TRASH THAT HOPEFULLY WILL BE DEAD SOONER THAN LATER

He had rough sex with someone who wanted to have sex with her, and she realized she could get a lot of money so she sued him(the criminal case was dropped). And then she got a lot of money. And he apologized in probably the best and kindest way a celebrity has ever apologized for something.

>"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado.

>I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

>I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado."

By the way even though he said that she got millions in the civil case.

KILL ALL NIGGERS

Underrated

This is just a distraction from America's real problem... prostitutes not getting raped enough! Mr. Bryant was a married man who raped prostitutes on the daily. He was in his 10 million dollar helicopter on his way to rape another prostitute. Sounds like a normal day, right? NO! No. The pilot was a spy sent by the government. Also, the pilot was actually the father of one of the prostitutes that Kobe raped. It's sad the lengths our government will go to end prostitutes getting raped. Source: Google it

Attached: kobe bryant.jpg (264x191, 5K)

>a jew hating a nigger
I never thought I'd see the day.

fucking hero.

>Woody Allen
>rapist
there was LITERALLY no room in that attic for him to fuck the girl. Add onto the fact his visits were monitored. Why do retards still believe this shit. Mia Farrow is a known psychopath and it's no surprise she manipulated her daughter because Woody left her old ass for her young adopted Asian daughter. .

Attached: Woody Allen.png (220x282, 71K)

Kobe
He ride offa into DA sunset
In search ofa da Tite Butthole

Attached: Blakniggzarjeloz-ovdeeznotts-l3zbeeyonchzhrhzf.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Since when does Cred Forums care what women think?

What made him a legend exactly? Was it only because he could play sport ball well, or did he do something that actually made him legendary?