Will this heal on its own?

Will this heal on its own?

Attached: Toe.jpg (2391x4250, 1.94M)

Attached: Toe2.jpg (2391x4250, 1.86M)

Time to amputate

You wish, idiot

No.

need to stuff some cotton on both sides and cut the nail back on the sides too. Then you're 50/50

Dumb stupid idiot retard, should’ve got that shit checked out earlier. Forsure infected now and requires and operation. OP, you’re retarded.

Hospital is going to have to lop it off

mine didn't look this bad and it was only one side, but it took a few months. it's good as new now. actually found it simultaneously amusing and disgusting when i would press on the nail and pus would ooze out of the side

What will happen if I just wait to see what happens?

Goodbye big toe early necrosis

What are you doing to take care of it?

cut a V in the nail
soak your foot in warm water with epsom salts every morning when you get up and right before bed at night
do that and eventually you'll be fine

This will happen. There is no stopping it now

Attached: 20190501_181509.jpg (844x1063, 514K)

Nothing really. A bit of antiseptic

How big of a V?

what the fuck is wrong with your dick?

Yes, if you start wearing sandals. Sunlight will keep it dry and disinfected. Time will do the rest.

right in the middle
equilateral triangle
each side roughly 2 or 3 mm

Sandals? I'm not gay

at this point, i dont think so. Happened to me when i was a kid, the doctor just anaesthetized my toe and cut part of the nail, from the top to the root.

Might seems intense (not a big deal) but oh god, i see your toe and i can still feel the pain

I should clarify... At the tip of the nail in the middle... Not the centre
should pull the nail up from the sides as it grows. takes a while though
don't expect overnight relief

Go to a doctor and get that shit fixed. It's a simple operation, take all of 30 minutes and you wont feel a thing. I had a really bad case on BOTH my big toes when I was a kid. Everytime I barely stubbed my toe, I was crying to a bitch for 20 minutes with blood and puss oozing out of my toes. That aint no way to live man, make an appointment today.

From someone who recently healed from having one side of each of my big toe nails cut, it will heal 3 to six weeks (at least that's when the pus should stop) but that's if you soak it for at least 15 minutes every day with salt and white vinegar, then let it dry off, then cover the afflicted area with antibiotic cream before putting a band aid on.

From the looks of OPs pic though, dude has a nail curvature that makes it easier for the nail to go ingrown. Get it check by a foot doctor, cut the sides of the nail (Both, and those sides aren't going to grow back) and after a couple of weeks, it'll be fine to walk without a bandaid. Gonna be a few months for the asking to grow over though...

Thats infected, do nothing to it and bye bye toe.

its going to suck but rip a bit of cotton off a qtip and push it under the corners as far as you can, it will hurt like a bitch but man up. keep doin it and soaking it in warm water. thats how i got mine to heal

>and operation
>you're retarded

okay

Attached: 1571370807875.jpg (682x682, 64K)

Absolutely not. I've had this on both feet big toes. I feel for you bro can be very painful. You just need that nail ripped off. It's very simple and quick procedure. If you went into an emergency room they might even do it there and then. I felt better the instant they ripped mine out both times.

Ripped the whole nail off?

Forget the other posts only one thing will heal this before you must fuck a virign before the next full moon then find a woman of the night to suck the innocence back out through the part of the body you need healed.

Yes. Yes both grew back and haven't had problems with either since. Over a decade. Mine was bad. Procedure doesn't hurt either compared to dealing with the ingrown toe.

They cut down the middle. Rip the one side out and burn away some flesh with this cool pen thinger. Procedure was like 10 minutes max.

Do I need to see a podiatrist or just a GP?

put an old sock on it and forget about it for a few weeks. it'll be fine

I went to my gp, he looked at it, and scheduled an appointment few days later with a surgeon at hospital. Im in ontario canada. I showed up and bing bam boom done.

We are brothers in toes.

Attached: injury.png (530x901, 801K)

I didn't have the weird pus shit coming out the sides though, that looks fucked up.

Attached: even-earlier.png (649x811, 812K)

After I had injured it, I kept stubbing it against shit also.

Attached: earlier.jpg (1105x1250, 254K)

Is that ingrown or something else?

Then I became convinced, the toenail must go.

No, I pulled it back like 3/4 of the way off on a boat seat.

Attached: hadtogo.jpg (937x1250, 663K)

Bah

I tried putting some sriracha sauce on, it did not help, but with some gentle prying, the nail started lifting.

Attached: sriracha.jpg (1616x1212, 688K)

Try bag balm. Not 100%, but has worked on infections in the past and is designed to kill infections in cows udders

Attached: 1508964334393.jpg (500x344, 50K)

On that day I achieved victory though. I later ate the toenail.

Attached: victory.jpg (908x1212, 308K)

Cred Forums doesn’t go to doctor

Technically yes, but you're not going to like how it heals. Better to rip it off (at the base, underneath your skin) and start over.

I'm obsessed with ingrown and fucked up toenails. I had my nails permanently removed because I couldn't stop cutting and ripping out my own and I could have lost my toes. I love watching removals, especially when there's lots of chunky impacted skin. Sometimes I post about it here while I play with Transformers.

Attached: 20200127_013951.jpg (1152x2048, 1.26M)

What do you mean by not liking how it will heal?

stop cutting your toenail so short, pic related.

Attached: toenail.jpg (613x341, 34K)

No. Go to your GP, he will refer you to a surgeon. The surgeon will wrap a band around your toe, then probably paint it in iodine or some other disinfectant. He'll numb your toe with freezing, and cut the sides of the nail and remove any deeply ingrown pieced of toenail that have probably split off from the main nail. The surgery is very quick - perhaps a few minutes in total. When you have the surgery done, I'd highly recommend you take a couple days off work and lay around a lot, with your foot raised above your heart level (so that fluid doesn't collect around the surgery area), which will help it heal much more quickly and reduce chances of infection.

Someone who let both their big toes get like that here, OP you need to go to the doctor ASAP. At this stage you can get gangrene and they’ll have to amputate. Your shit looks bad but could be worse. They’ll numb your toes, have to cut away all the infected skin and then pretty much cut your nails in half straight down. They’ll stick a qtip or something with a liquid that kills the root from growing again so that your toes can heal. With proper daily cleaning you’ll be fine. But honestly only if you go to the doctor like now.