How can you dry weed without a oven or a microwave?

How can you dry weed without a oven or a microwave?

Attached: 83261447_178520366571948_6591070552041979904_n.jpg (768x1280, 56K)

Dehydrator, desiccant, moving air like a fan. You can make desiccant with Epsom salts by baking them for 1-2hours at 400f. But I guess you can't because no oven. Buy silica gel for drying flowers.

break it up on plates and wait. 1 hour should be enough even if you have 35 tons.

I used to have dry mouth after smoking weed or while smoking weed. Now these days its hard to find dry weed. I smoked yesterday i was spitting out the saliva that was making itself when i was smoking but today i swallowed the saliva and had to puke. Could it be because the weed is wet not dry?
Do you know how i could dry weed without a microwave or oven?

1) break it into small pieces to increase surface area (sharp scissors makes this go quick)
2) spread out on a plate
3) wait 30-60 minutes

Put it behind your pc or ps4/xbox. Blows hot air

People spend less time curing their weed properly lately so they can get it sold faster. Ideally when you get new nuggs you'd put them in a fresh mason jar and let it sit for 30 days.

Puting it in the back side of the fridge also works

i could put it on a furnace but it would heat it up too much and it would start smelling like fish or it will have even worse taste

Easiest and fastest way would be to spread it out on a table and cover it in a thick layer of regular kitchen salt (cheapest type works fine just use salt suitable for human consumption). This should dry your weed in 10-15 minutes depending on how much salt you use.

After that scoop it all in a bag twice the normal size, shake it good for a minute or two so the salt falls to the bottom and remove from the bag.

hair dryer, and cum

I would honestly just smoke it,

>cover it with salt
What a retarded idea that is. Breaking it up even if it's sopping wet will dry it within an hour.

but NEVER in the freezer

Attached: Drink Weed.jpg (825x2448, 386K)

This

Oregano?

Fuck you if he's going to put it behind anything it should be a gamecube running RE4.

Why not i always keep weed there

maybe rice?

I used to put toritllas in it if it was too dry.. if it's too wet it may not be cured all the way.. put it in a brown bag for a day or 2

Why is everyone in this thread retarded? Have none of you ever broken up weed? It dries almost instantly.

Leave open in a drawer so air gets at it overnight. Use bread to rehydrate if too "sandy break apart" or mason jar closed then burped like normal~

Attached: 2994.jpg (558x400, 38K)

Lolwut

how long to they need to stay mixed with salt to get completely dry

Hair dryer maybe?

That sounds fully retarded

Hair dryer

rice. put it inside, it will absorb the moisture.

NO NO NO IT RUINS IT EVERY TIME JUST WAIT. TOTAL MYTH.

Nono here. Actually that sounds feasable

wet weed can’t get you high even after drying

Why do you want dry weed? I thought it supposed to be sticky icky icky! Or did rain get in your stash. Fuck.

Helicopter crash

Tin foil wrapped and on a radiator. Never in the oven you spoon and has to be wrapped in foil as then it heats from inside out not the other way. Thus keeping in all the thc.

i dont know simply cant find a dealer with dry bud no more everyone sells half dryied weed i dont want to smoke wet weed because then you have more saliva in your mouth if you smoke dry weed you got dry mouth.

Are you asking how to dry something?

You learn to cure it.
Growing it is only half the quality.
Similar to roasting coffee. I say this because I assumed it's because it was picked by a moron who didn't want to wait 3-6 weeks for it to cure.

Jorge Cervantes has some good books that are great information when it comes to marijuana cultivation.

>Kids who either don't know what the fuck they are talking about because they have no experience cultivating marijuana or kids who are trolling OP.

Paper bag overnight. This shit has been mastered 30 years ago.

Hahaha

ardent nova, its for decarb to make it edible, but works for trying as well.

Attached: ardent-nova-lift-decarboxylator-ardent-weedipedia_2000x[1].jpg (612x612, 19K)

Eat shit faggot. Any broken up weed will be dry in minutes. All the people suggesting adding shit to the weed or applying heat will result in ruining the weed. Broken up weed dries fast. /thread

>wet weed can't get you high
You are full of shit. The resins are oil - not water soluble, you cretin.

This is like the mustard gas post.... all its saying is to literally bake the THC off your shit and then troll you to do the other steps.... FUCK THAT. Take youre bud and put it in a pot with butter and heat and stir on AS LOW OF HEAT as it takes to melt the butter. then use finished product in a baked good

FUck these douches trying to make people waste ganja

They're a troll who does this every weed thread. Come on guise!

Nerve gas?

Attached: fone gas nerve rex.webm (400x232, 1.95M)