Why am I a Virgin at age 27

Why am I a Virgin at age 27

Attached: A17CD8C1-7A84-48FB-837F-5522D0B35760.jpg (888x1920, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Cuz your dick is small

I don’t think it’s small?

you're a subinsect being.

Because you have spent the last ten years on Cred Forums throwing a pity party about your appearance

Are you ever going to stop? You’re absolutely fucking pathetic and that’s why no girl will ever want anything to do with you

Brandon pls go

Oh i remember you, the dude from a week or so ago who was asking for a rating, judging from the last thread it's your personality dude, get some confidence

I never stopped cause I know how much looks play a part in what women think of a person, and every woman along the way said I don’t look their type and I was never attractive enough for them, so it always remained an obsessive worry and now it’s hard to break. It’s a viscous cycle that I don’t know how to stop.

if you're being serious, and thats actually you in the pic... i've gotten 2 girlfriends and im waaay uglier than you. im also naturally antisocial/introverted so it's not like i have some outgoing confident personality

unironically just gotta be yourself, and put yourself in situations where you're gonna interact with girls

but i'll tell you the truth, girlfriends are overrated, even serious relationships. it's been over 10 years since my last one, i'll probably never have another cuz i simply don't care enough. and im perfectly okay with that. life is really not about girlfriends. it's about healing, and growth, and learning, and creative expression, and find what you love, and acting with integrity and honesty

good luck

You lack social capital. You need either money, capital, or social dominance in order for women to feel like banging you would be an improvement to their small, biological lives.

That or you just don't go out and talk to people enough.

dunno, why am I virgin at age 36

Post your dick so we can see if that’s the reason why

I don't know how sound this advice is, I was fat and ugly as fuck as a teenager and I always got with girls. I know people that REALLY shouldn't be themselves because they're annoying and self conscious as fuck. I have one friend who is a decent looking dude but he's so weird he never hooks up with women.

It ain’t my dick, you just wanna see it

>if you're being serious, and thats actually you in the pic... i've gotten 2 girlfriends and im waaay uglier than you. im also naturally antisocial/introverted so it's not like i have some outgoing confident personality

Attractiveness has nothing to do with it IMO, and its almost always an issue of standards.

There are some seriously shortbus genetic lottery losers that get laid all the time, but the difference is that they completely abandon any and all standards.

If you are afraid to swing (antisocial), and only want to swing at the "perfect pitch", then you're likely to strike out and its not because there's anything wrong with your form.

There are really only three options:

1) Lower your standards

2) Better yourself until you can achieve your standards

3) Rent pussy instead, as you can get very high tier pussy for the right price. You don't have to be able to afford it every night, just once to punch your V-card.

I have standards... I think I can do better than an ugly fat girl

Go hang out at a strip club with some blow and you'll get laid easy

How many girls have you asked out in the past month?

And how's that working out for you?

Not well, so that’s why I’m here asking why I’m not attractive

one of the first girls I slept with after I got drunk at a party and she was fat and like 6 ft tall. Her pussy stank but she sucked the soul out of me. 8/10 experience

Bcuz you're on Cred Forums

Not sure if you have answered this questions, but if you dont mind. Where do you live? Do you use tinder?

It’s not that you’re not attractive you just look so fucking boring!!!
You look like a fucking sims character and I bet the bad bitches you’re after are not gonna go out they’re way to fucking date u asshole.

You need to get a personality. Try growing out you’re beard, truly looking like a mafia boss even if you’re not, that’s what will make you different is that on the outside you’re this tough ass man but inside you’re a little bitch with feelings, women love that shit cuz it makes them feel special, not everyone is honest so fake it till you make it mf

You need an extrovert friend that gets laid to take you under his wing. I had a friend that was a nerdy weird Cred Forums user who prob never got laid in his life. I took him to a strip club one night, got him drunk as fuck, and by the end of the night he was sucking on fat black chicks titties. After that night it was like something changed in his brain and he had no issues picking up ugly drunk girls at bars.

This is solid advice OP.

Also, "make a lot of money" is a way to get pussy, but be prepared to feel hollow and unloved when you legit know why the bitch is here.

pics or it's small

You look like a fragile bitch, start looking at other guys that look manly or scary or guys you wouldn’t fuck with, try copying them but remember to be honest with yourself. If something looks good wear it if not then don’t or else you’ll look like a try hard. Watch some fucking rap videos and get a taste for “cool” clothing. Wear an LA cap not the flat ones but the baseball ones wear a gold rope chain. Wear brand clothes. Get a haircut with a bald fade on the sides nigga u look fucking simplistic as fuck in you’re photo

Identity and your interests.
Do you do anything that you would have in common with a woman?

I am definitely uglier than you and I have had plenty of pussy through my years.

Half these fucking retards on this page are dating crack whites or haven’t even dated anyone so you’re getting made up advice basically

if I had to guess I'd say its because you are a boring son of a bitch who thinks too highly of himself, despite the mounting evidence to the contrary.

You look scared and nervous and ur nose is ugly u also have no eyebrows try wearing some Versace glasses and out some diamond earring that will attract eyes to them and not ur fat ass nose

Couldn’t have said it any better

you're not unattractive so maybe it's a confidence thing?

people pick up on the vibes you put off and sometimes even just feigning confidence or outgoingness makes the difference

Attached: 1556898950291.jpg (500x500, 15K)

You look like you go to bed at 8 PM and still get goodnight kisses from YOURE mommy

Its definitely not looks. You look like a 7, with some muscle and a personality you could look like a 9.

But thats the problem. You're bitching and complaining about looks but its not looks, and thats the hard truth. From your posts you sound insecure, your picture looks boring, there is 0 confidence, there is 0 charisma, there is 0 desire to fuck you.

Nut up, get some confidence, get a personality, put on some muscle, and take some god damn pride in who you are as a man.

If you don't respect yourself women wont respect you either bro, and they don't sleep with guys they don't respect.

How do you simply copy a whole different facial structure??

cuck

Attached: Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 12.52.09 AM.png (379x581, 35K)

you look pretty good, so it has to be something in the personality. I don't know any women who are so hot for a guy that they overlook being comfortable with their personality.

I don’t know what ur asking but

Baseball caps and brand clothing with some gold will make someone look cooler than a fucker wearing Walmart t shirts and second hand pants.

You gotta try different things. Till you find what’s good and what looks good, if you think it looks cool or good most likely others will to. If you think it’s looks ok so will others just be fucking honest to yourself. Also be prepared to SPEND some cash finding out what’s good and what’s not. Trust me.
Women like men with big asses too just an fyi. Smooth shaved balls are a plus.
And on you’re first fuck it’s gonna suck but you need to use her as a practice and once you get better at it just tell her she was ugly and that she didn’t turn you on back in the day.

what? maybe if you are in highschool or a criminal. Actual adults dont dress like gangstas.

This harsh as it is, is the truth, also read "The
Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi, you may not
agree with all he has to say, but hes got most of
why you are not getting any down pat, so if you
read his work you will at least know where you
are fucking up, after that is on you to see how
you can improve your life, and since each of us
have different circumstances to live through you
will need to figure your own shit out, but general
rule of thumb is: better your self, then women
come easier, its a shitty deal for us men to
some degree, but women have their issues as
well. You cant really go against nature, own that
burden of performance, or... hire a hooker, your
choice. Best of Luck Man.

If you have an incel mentality maybe that's why. The truth is you shouldn't put women on a pedestal. Women are boats while men are islands. The more you work and improve on yourself/ island. The more hoes will be drawn to it. It also depends whether or not. You're looking for one good quality women or someone to fuck. Good quality women are harder to obtain but worth the reward. Vs the chicks with Daddy Issues.

Newfags wont know how long brandon has been here bitching about how much of a loser he is

Also, if you are down on cash to get The Rational Male book, you can learn all you need for free from his blog:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

U must look and dress just like OP

This rings true to me, ill remember this way to explain things, simple and to the point.

Look up YouTube Channel : Alexander Grace. Subject: men are islands women are boats. Best advice. I'm 25 and a virgin but not because I can't get a bitch. Simply focus on yourself dude. Fix that state of mind. You don't want to date an ugly unintelligent women. You're not ugly don't settle down for less than you deserve. Peace out

>Why am I a Virgin at age 27
Lack of real efforts in getting laid. You can almost accidentally get laid nowadays.

i lost my virginity 2 days ago too

Brandon my girlfriend said you look weird.

>sucking on fat black chicks titties
Aaaand now he has AIDS. Some wingman you are.

how old are u

Brandon you're a fucking idiot.

i am 27 and only had sex with one woman. It was back when i was 20. 7 years since the last time lol

you look good. as long as your personality isnt shit and youre not retarded then there is no reason you cant get a gf

Brown eyes, weak jawline, ugly nose, weak orbital rims. You're 3psl

Because, just like every other virgin on here your a bitter asshole that girls find weird, offensive or repulsive. It is laughable for you or anyone else to think looks is all that matters to all girls. I'm no stud either in fact your probably more attractive then me and maybe more confident but I lost my virginity at 19 because I make lady's laugh and I atleast pretend to listen to them. To answer your question your still a virgin because you blame everyone else except yourself.

If this is you then your just retarded you look decent and and a desent chin the the major problem with your face is you look like an asshole ir somebody who is cuckish lvls of nice

Are you autistic?

because you're not trying

go away, Brandon. you were annoying as shit on Kik.

but i miss Tom and Eyelash.
this is Simon.
i still talk to Brejt and we laugh about Max's eyebrows.

i miss you both so much.

Attached: IMG_20200127_001857.jpg (800x1280, 90K)

Who fucking cares? Modern women are shit. Do you define yourself as a man by how much pussy you do or don't get?

Tfw people actually trying to help Brandon not knowing this dude has been doing this whiny shit for like 5-6 years now.

because you are probably one of several things:

too awkward and spergish to make a real connection with someone

not confident enough to approach women the right way

no money

could be a number of things. one thing is for certain though, you are a fagoot.

cuz you wont sleep with men

psychological issues

Bruh, get tinder, some dating ap shit.
Sit down at meet up. Say Hi, how are you?, ect... LET HER TALK
You? "Yea, love my job... want to work with animals tho... help the little puppies, kitties..."
Back to her. Say shit like "cool, wow"
Dont push to fuck first date. Just say cool chick shit about how you help big brothers big sisters and you love your mom.
Second/third date hit clubs/drinks if you cant dance.
Eye contact 3sec-5sec with smile. Any longer and you give buffalo Bob feel no matter who you are.
No big personal soul reveal. It's about her. You want to fuck? Be "interested" in her.
You get her naked? Eat the pussy. Work sides and clit. Flick that shit when you smash. I'm saying she needs to shake like a fuckin epileptic at a rave.
Confidence is key man. Emotional shit is just going to distract you.

Let me lay it out for you:
Fat
Stupid
Lazy
Try to get as few of the above qualities, but if all three, just get and go bro!