I am an indie dev... If I blow my brains out on live TV while promoting my game coming out on the Switch, next week...

I am an indie dev... If I blow my brains out on live TV while promoting my game coming out on the Switch, next week, will that improve the chances of my game going viral and getting respectable sales?

Attached: 07182011_The_Binding_of_Isaac.jpg (602x375, 82K)

absolutely

do it

Cool, thank you.

Probably but then you're not alive to get to spend any of the money you dumb fuck, do something less extreme like say something controversial, or run outside naked and claim you had a mental breakdown

What's the game

How about you focus on making a decent game instead of some dumb PR stunt that nobody will care about in -2 days?

>switch
you should already blow your brains out because you put it on fucking switch

I'd see it as a win-win.

Just criticize trans people on twitter.
The whole site will go apeshit trying to 'cancel' you, and you'll be famous for about 10 days.

It is not released, yet.

being good doesn't necessarily make a game famous
marketing does

This

You know if you do this you wont be able to spend any of the fucking money right? This is the dumbest shit ive ever heard. But yes it would most likely work

Lmao he probably hasn't thought of this

>implying the money is why people make games

You would probably get the publicity you need from some Hong Kong didn’t Coronavirus himself statement

Attached: 487964EC-BF75-477C-8BD6-964A8955A668.jpg (960x960, 76K)

Why not distribute it for free then?

I suspect

Yes.

Attached: Bingo Bongo.jpg (182x268, 8K)

Absolutely, this is a great idea.

Thanks for proving my point that devs are actually fucking dumb boring individuals that have nothing better to do than to basically Google code. Couldn't of picked a more circle jerk career. You're probably fat as well.

Exhibit A why I'd rather just die.