Has /b ever fucked a famous girl?

Has /b ever fucked a famous girl?

Attached: 9196520.jpg (1299x3000, 485K)

aw yea dude

No never fucked one, but I get a Handjob from Jennifer Decker.
She's not an list celebrity but she played in a Movie with James Franco and Jean Reno

Katy perry sucked my dick what a mouth

Gold medal Olympian count?

Then yes.

Mandy moore back in 2009, and some team russian figure skaters in 2010 (vancouver). They were all fun, fit, tight and had a good time.

,gg QZmZVZ

I fucked Hillary Robot Clarkson ,and Kobe Bryant didnt kill himself

I know that none of you faggots will ever believe this, but miley cirus licked my neck and gave me a really sloppy french kiss once at a party. She was dragged away by a friend of hers before I could slide my hand down her pants. She's unbelievably fuckable but I never got a second chance.

Meh only mø

I fucked a chick who made the news as "The Military Mistress"

Didn't even know it at the time, just met her on some dating site and banged her in like two hours

Not my proudest lay

Apparently if I'd had some cocaine at a party I was at in the 90s I probably could have banged Gillian Anderson

Not super famous or anything, but I got head off Dani Harmer (former UK child start) when we worked on the same panto together a few years back now.

Attached: 6d97a4300e1b11e29b7122000a1e8a91_7.jpg (612x612, 98K)

Just a popular twitch streamer. It was kinda lackluster but she did ass to mouth so that was enjoyable to watch

What was his name

I was at the frat party Miranda Cosgrove went to.

I had a one night stand with Allison Pierce from The Pierces.

Attached: 20200125_070720.jpg (760x1352, 539K)

I fucked some months Pititis ex singer from Brujeria band, I supouse it counts

>Based buttons being like a scientist and filling up the beaker.

lol good one I like that.

I once fucked this guy that made ads for coporations and stock images from tinder

it was weird cuz i didnt know this until i saw this huge billboard with his face in it In the middle of the main highway

pic related
guess who he is

Attached: 752E6A25-D970-4663-B085-20CAA6530D9D.jpg (750x384, 353K)

>Mandy moore
you're so lucky. any more details?

lucky bastard. can tell a little details? i'm halfway now...

Probably sounds like the most unbelievable shit ever but I went on 3 dates with Emma Watson.

No we didn't do anything sexual, but she's a wonderful person and I'll always think fondly of her

I tell this story fairly frequently on here and it doesn’t have to do with me. But a friend/coworker of mine had a thing with Milana Vayntrub back a few years ago when they were in the same improv troop.

He has a few lingerie pics of her on his phone he showed me.

bump

Daria Werbowy
(Super)model now, but high school girlfriend. I was her first. True story B.

Attached: E7CB72A9-E0C7-45C8-961C-B51564C50BC4.jpg (1024x1426, 287K)

Coffeeshopanon?

Lol every fat neckbeard on Cred Forums has fucked a celeb.

How about that

Didn't fuck her, but I went on a couple dates with Olivia Munn (Lisa) while she was at OU. Interesting to say the least.

Are you implying you have fucked Summer?

i was friends with a chan famous thot back in the day and we ended up boning. it was a loooong time ago, and last time i checked her online presence was scrubbed somehow, couldnt find any pics. fertilitychan. she was half black and had 34H tiddy