Transgrrrlll here

Transgrrrlll here

oh boys forming your stupid little online groups like MGTOW (why dont you fucking go then) talking online where everyone can see you shit about women

im curious of what you think about how many transgirls there are- i mean there are FAR more than there are transmen. i wonder why that could be. could it be they are fucking smarter than you? like

way way waaaaaaaaaay smarter? cuz the girls ive known are. and if your some straight dude looking at this- you gonna tell me this girl isnt beautiful?

sure buddy- yall should be pretty worried when women can kidnap yalls souls and turn them into a gorgoeous goddess.- i was kidnapped- i kid

well idk maybe i was im not pressing charges though- and your just jellly cuz all the girls actually love us. I mean if your super judgmental, close minded, and absolutley retarded- do you think THAT is attractive?

this is just directed at people who think that THIS is a FUCKING thing THAT YOU should GIVE a FUCK about especially if your an american–trust me bro you got bigger problems than pretty girls that will steal your girlfriens

Plz it gets tiresome beating bitches off with sticks but could be worse

I could be one of yall

cringe

Attached: 83662053_113257220221659_4837646318044184576_n.jpg (706x803, 89K)

>commit 40%

Trans people don't exist, it's either male, female, or sociopathic manipulation with a bit of genital mutilation

Imagine being this idiotic. There are more neurones in the brain than there are stars in our solar system. The fact that people are still being this stupid about who is what fucking baffles me.

There's only 1 star in our solar system you retard

Ignoring the blatant gender bias in western societg would be stupid

You aren't serious... Please just hang yourself and do us a favor jesus christ lol.

well, people have more hands than stars in our solar system. can't imagine being so stupid about basic comparisons.

look at your arms, there's nothing female about you lol

no, no. he is right. our solar system only has one star. we call it the sun. and the planets orbit it. kinda a defining feature of what a solar system is.

Lol theres more than 400 billion stars in our solar system you retards

holy shit do you really believe there is more than just the sun in our solar system you fucking mongoloid?

>more stars
>in our solar system

Yup- the math checks out. Basic trans intelligence confirmed.

In our PLANETARY SYSTEM theres only the sun but the solar system theres way more

Get cancer. obviously meant the milky-way. Dumb fucks on this site.

>Solar System n. The sun together with the eight planets and all other celestial bodies that orbit the sun.

Pull a kobe and burn alive please OP

I bet your fat.

All you are retards the milky way has over 400 billion stars

I am a twink, but you are a retard, assumptions are dangerous but hey you would know from how much you're baiting

Don't fall for the bait boys, just move on and leave to sad sack of shit alone

Twunk even worse, gay add faggot.