Hey Cred Forums lads. Have you got any technique to improve your chances of running into girls on Omegle?

Hey Cred Forums lads. Have you got any technique to improve your chances of running into girls on Omegle?
And then, how do you get them to be... playful?

Attached: 3761FBE5-53DC-4CDA-AE53-679A0D04D0F8.jpg (1368x854, 107K)

You need to be not ugly or have a big dick.
Once you have that just ask if its ok to show your cock
Then you go from there

I just like to ask stupid fucking questions on the spy mode, and watch the responses. Shit can be entertaining.

Thanks for the advice, Cred Forumsro.
Do you do it in moderated section?

go to fucking chaturbate you god damn retard

I was blessed with a 9in dick so I love to just jerk off in the unmoderated section. Maybe 1 out of every 150 is a girl, and they usually instantly leave, but with enough patience you will find a horny ass girl willing to help you cum

you fucking faggot. braindead incels like you are whats fucking ruining both omegle and Cred Forums. for the love of god just fucking die.

Ok! I never tried spy mode, I should give it a go. Thanks for the advice !

use manycam/ome.tv instead.

> Ruining Omegle

Oooh boy. Sorry to tell you this pal...

Fuck off nigger faggot trash. Fucking pathetic worthless cum drinking nigger scum

Chaturbate is about cam girls, right ? That makes a big difference

Are these also free cam roulette sites ?

That’s nice! Do they just stop by because of the big D, or do you chat a little to convince them?

start by looking somewhere else. Omegle is just full of horny dudes with their dicks out on camrea, the only ones that stay are either bi-sexual or homos

Thanks for the advice! Any tip on where to look?

yes. seen plenty of girls spreading eagle on there.

Emerald is nice for me

chop your tiny cock off you bread dead coombrain ass

Good! I’ll remember them then, thanks again

Is it easy to find girls on there? I tried it but was not convinced.