Haven't showered in a month

haven't showered in a month

Attached: no-shower.png (361x501, 26K)

You’ll feel better if you do. Someone post that nasty sore some cuck had on the side of his scrotum

Do you smoke weed

go take a shower

Showering/bathing destroys natural oils in your skin and hair that you need for good health. You don't need to immerse your body in scalding water every day to be "clean"

Attached: 1579902546493.png (837x1005, 762K)

that's disgusting. only niggers don't bathe.

bathing was popularized by the romans, soap was made by the celts. Bathing is a very white thing to do. Only NIGGERS don't bathe.

I used to only shower once or twice a week but for the last two months I've been showering everyday and every aspect of my life has improved since then.

soap and water is your friend, OP. What are you, some kind of NIGGER?

Attached: 8be3a908ef72c8766a0d7e3ae8123fe8.png (474x610, 295K)

that's fucked

Is there a reason why you haven't showered for that long?

bathing was created by the egyptians but aight

I work with this nigger, he sits on his ass all day

you need to actually, unless molds that naturally do and will grow on the body are “healthy” like athletes foot. oh yeah and your ass must smell like an actual sewer enjoy giving everyone you know pink eye because im guessing you dont even wash your hands.

Been about a month for me too.
...yeah, exactly a month.

Woot

Your song shall be Bugz on my Nugz by Insane Clown Posse

>you need to actually,
Not if you don't wear clothes.

Checkmate, soapcuck

do you feel itchy, how do you smell, does your skin still look smooth/fine?

Harsh detergents do that. Shower at most every other day, or when you stink / get dirty. Shampoo and soap all over at most once a week, ideally once a month. Other times just rinse and rub yourself with a clean cloth, and use conditioner or nothing but water for your hair.

Yeah, only people who are nude all the time don't get smegma.
Is your name Brenden, by the way? I think I fucking know you.

>Smegma
Just don't be fat then
Bonus for clean Jew cock

This and use organic coconut oil soap, I don't care how "expensive" you think it is. Women fucking love feeling your skin after you've been using it for awhile. Same with organic shampoo and conditioner.

my record was 3 months, amateur

i usually just wash my armpits with soap and water when i need to freshen up, i consider that just as good as taking an actual shower