Anyone got some stories on pounding nigger pussy?

Anyone got some stories on pounding nigger pussy?

Attached: 558.jpg (496x663, 101K)

I'm no good on storytelling or details but I had a black girl paying me in pussy as a roommate. I kicked her boyfriend out because he was a deadbeat. She refused to leave because she "had no where to go." I tried to creep her out by unfastening her shirt while saying "You can pay in other ways." She did not stop me. I was actuallly expecting her to change her mind all the way up until I was inside her. Nope. She agreed. I should have made her agree to do domestic shit too. I think she was trying to get knocked up by the way she laid there when we were done. Joke was on her, I got snipped as an 18th birthday gift from my dad before I moved out. She was in the top 5 of best fucks.

Buddy of mine did,reckoned all good until 10 minutes in,then she really started stinking up,really stinking.
He couldn’t continue.

Solid 9/10. Liked it bare but could only cum in her ass. Best fuck because she was insatiable and down with rough and race play. Was a great fuck toy

Met a cute black girl that was ringing doorbells for charity. I signed up and we had a chat. I asked for her number and got it. Few weeks later we want for a beer at a bar. Took her home and had sex multiple rounds. She was really tight. She was pretty small and was really skinny for a black girl. After I came in her she gave me head and she had a tongue piercing. There are no words to describe that feeling.

Went to her place two times after that and had sex but I wasn't really in love so we stopped meeting. Looking back on it, she was way out my league. But like I said I wasn't in love eventhough she had everything I could ask for from a black girl

I'm gonna' fap really good later.

my neighborhood at night has a majority of black streetwalkers.
this one night I decided to chill and have a few beers and smoke a joint by the sidewalk near a church close to where i live.
I see this black crackhead passing by in a bike asking me if I'm looking to fuck.
she had a fucked up face but a very big ass and small tits. the beer and joint had already kicked in and I hadn't fuck in a few years.
I declined at first but I gave in to my lust.
One of the best 20 bucks I spent.
she gave me a bj and got to fuck her brains out.
we went to some squatters living inside a vacant apartment just across the street where i met her.
I gave them a 20 to use the room, though. So technically I wasted 40.
These guys also sold her some crack b4 we got down to business. Man, could she suck a dick.. I had her on some spread out sheets on the floor doing her doggy and then missionary. Her moaning was actually really turning me on and forgot to be a little more quiet.
as I told her that I was about to cum she locked her around me and she didnt say anything at first so i tried again to pull out but damn when she said "just finish inside" I just busted a fat one inside her.
I actually saw her a few more times over the course of 3 months before she up and disappeared.
>long story short, she got me addicted to crackhead in my hood

Had a black slampig a while back. Not my proudest lay, but she was still fun. Dem’ big lips were great for giving blowjobs, and she had this way of flexing her pussy that felt absolutely amazing.

Yeah and it was sloppy and HUGE

Although my first time with a black girl was back in massage therapy school.
Started off as practice partners. a few jokes here and there about the body part we were practicing on. Then she would lift up the sheet just a tad bit higher so can take a peek at my ass or dick. That turned to some teasing which started with her seeing me half hard after turning over on the bed to face up. She mentioned it once and I tried to keep under the sheets but just thinking about her big tits touching my upper back just a few moments ago as she "tried" to reach my lower back as far as possible had me hard af. Then one day we both got flirty during practice hours and somehow I ended up with another classmate (black too) with bigger tits than her. She might've been fat but her tits were massive. She got caught grabbing my dick. We laughed a little, and she also ended up massaging my face with her tits while the other was massaging my dick with her tits. One of the best days of my life.

Got aids.

tindr profile legit said 'looking to be colonized' fucked her a couple times outside and on the ground, cum in mouth. Fun nigger

Fucked my friend's babymama for years. Started as friendly shit talking from time to time until one day she throws out that my friend cums too fast. I tell her in fun that I don't have that problem. She talks big girl shit and says that I've never fucked her so don't be so sure. Sounds corny but she was all of 4'8" , 85lbs at most with a whole lot of ass. Not really attractive otherwise, typical light skin halfbreed with decent hair. Basically a fuckable troll doll.

Her pussy was blown out after 3 kids but she was the wettest I've ever encountered. Pungent and peppery in an instaboner kind of way. Aggressive in what getting she wanted, yet extremely submissive if I was in a mood. Loved to be manhandled.

Friend found out when he caught her taking a pregnancy test one morning. (They hadn't fucked in a few months apparently). He flips out and she gives up my name. She calls me in a panic telling me what happened. He comes over with a tire iron, I answer the door anyhow cause I'm a retard who is feeling guilty for betraying my friend. Avoid the ass beating but we don't talk for months.

I run into them later at a mutual friends and we fall back in to place. Get invited to their apartment but the energy is weird. She's being hyperflirty in front of friend and he's playing it up. I call them out thinking it's a setup. The truth is they want a threesome. Isn't that fun cause of anxiety and sure enough friend nuts in 10 minutes. I bow out and blame alcohol and try to pass out in living room.

I'm almost asleep when she comes out sometime later and hops on my lap. Takes my load back to her bed.

This is too long winded but I have dozens of degenerate stories about fucking her. Continued the regular threesomes, continued plowing my friends girl for a few more years until they were breaking up and she started talking relationship garbage. When they split I cut her off.

You got snipped as an 18th birthday gift?
Damn im sorry user
And i thought my childhood was fucked.

My girl has a tongue peircing and i dont feel it?

Had this girl back in the day. Met her on a dating site. 18 years old. Very self conscious. Took her anal virginity the first night I met her. After a while I started calling her a nigger pig and making fun of her weight. Then I started telling the nigger offer herself to strangers online. She had low esteem so she agreed. She got an std so I dumped her black ass.

Attached: 0418112026.jpg (480x640, 122K)

I made her write nigger on herself too

Attached: 0325112029.jpg (640x480, 98K)

Got some pussy and lotta head off in the car from this girl 18 year old from tinder. Doesn’t know much about fucking but somehow but she’s prolly second best girl I’ve had to suck the nut out of my dick and let me bust all over her face and rubbed it in with my dick. Said it was her first facial and kinda let it my cum dry on her face. I think she took a picture of herself with my cum. Been trying to get back with her but she kinda blowing off our fwb relationship by saying she busy but she always snapping me

Attached: 0194D1C1-EDDA-4EE5-BC79-50A711BE75A8.png (750x1334, 1.48M)

I went to a nye rave a few years back and got pretty fucked up. It was a weird techno mix with a bunch of bdsm people and tech kids. As I’m dancing this black girl bumps into me and trips on my foot. I get her up and she’s rolling face on molly. Got her some water and made sure she was ok (I usually wouldn’t give a shit but I was drunk as fuck and feeling helpful). I left to continue partying and towards the end of the night I saw her again and she had came down a lot from the molly. I got her name and started playfully dancing with her. My friends left me so I had no other choice but to hang out with her for the rest of the show. Notice she’s pretty hot, solid 8. Nice face, great body and a giant Afro. We started making out and I guess the drugs made her think I’m a 10, she keeps asking why I’m with her and not another girl. Says she has a hotel room in the city I call an Uber and make him stop to buy condoms on the way. Get to her hotel and the bell boy brings champagne cause he’s in love with her or something. She takes a shower while I smoke a cig out the window and post stupid shit on Snapchat about how I’m bout to fuck her. She comes out naked and starts worshiping me. Like straight up took my socks off and kissed my feet. Get amazing head. Start fucking but not feeling the condom too much. She ate a little more molly and we drank for a bit then continued. Still not feeling the condom. Ask for anal, she says it’s her fav, at this point I decide she’s pretty clean and obviously rich (she was in a giant hotel room alone and had designer clothes everywhere) . Fuck her ass raw. Literally just spit for lube. Fuck her for a while and she asks to get choked. Not doing it for her so she tells me to get her Gucci belt. Start ass raping her and watching her eyes go into her head. She passes out but I’m drunk so I think she’s dead. Freak out for a bit but then she gets up and asks why I stopped.

kill yourself race traitors

Cont.

Basically start beating her at this point. She was screaming and loving it. I pass out with my dick still in her ass. Wake up a few min later with her pulling it out and starting to suck my dick. Don’t remember much after that. I woke up and got great head again in the morning but my dick was too raw from fucking all night and had to stop. We talked for a bit after that thru text. She axtrually turned out to be pretty psychotic, like she would ask me to tell her degrading shit and then she’d call me a sexist the next day. Said she’d meet up and let me piss on her, offers hotel room again and to take me out to dinner and stuff. Backs out last minute and calls me a white pig. Called me a few hours later apologizing and sending me nudes with a leash on her throat saying she wants to be my dog. Ignore her for a while. She pops up a few months later on my Instagram as a suggestion and I added her. Turns out she’s a jazz singer and got a pretty decent following. Not bad too. Turns out she’d been battling some mental disorder but now it looks like she’s doing better and posts all this stuff about recovery and that she’s doing a tour. I think about hitting her up sometimes when my current gf is being a bitch cause I miss abusing someone like that. But she’d probably be no fun now. Would totally fuck that great ass again, her pussy was the wettest and hottest I’ve ever fucked. Sex was deff in my top 5. She was pretty fun to party with too but I can’t take that black psychotic shit. I’ve got a ton of other stories with black girls, I fucked a black stripper for a few months and she was in love with me

keep going

Nice post more if you can

There was a stripper in our friends group that I had met only a handful of times. I didn’t know her that well at first but she dropped acid around me at a festival and I realized she’s actually pretty cool. She worked really hard and had a regular job during the day and was making money to buy a house and move out in the country. I really like girls with a plan and my friends all assured me she’s clean and good a girl (Most strippers I’ve met are fucking crazy but she was normal for the most part). I found out she’s a professional dom too and one night while we were all drunk asked her to dom me. She said sure and that she’ll do it for free cause she likes me. She showed up at my house a week later to do it but my parents changed their plans and stayed an extra night at the house so we foundry get too freaky. While she was laying on my bed I had this crazy thought and I just grabbed her by the throat and starting chocking her out. Slapped her a few times and then shoved my dick in her throat. She said she can’t dom me after that and that I was the perfect man for her. She started seeing me regularly after that. I moved to a new place a few months later and she would legit just come to give me head before work and then leave. She was really submissive but not into anything too crazy. Didn’t like anal or piss or too degrading shit but I’d basically tell her to get naked I front of friends and she’d do it. Made it a rule to only wear her stripper heels in my house. She started working at a dispensary and brought me free weed every day. She’d come over, smoke, suck my dick and then leave me a few nugs and go to work. I’d also text her every time I got super wasted and she’d get up and talk to me. In public she just referred to me as daddy. To this day that was the best ass and tits

Go play in traffic.

Cont.

She started realizing I was fucking other people and started withdrawing more and more when she finally realized I’d never be her actual bf. I really really liked her but something was off and I was in love with my current gf. I miss the fuck out of her, honestly if my parents were more liberal I prob would’ve dated her but black strippers aren’t usually welcome at diner lol. She gave the best head I’ve ever had. I’d cum in like 2 min. And she was great at bed talk, calling me her big white daddy and how I’m the best and biggest. She also brought me food all the time and would always pay for drinks when we went out. Really wish she dommed me at least once, she was almost my height in heels and she had a really strong no bullshit personality. She showed me videos of her torturing old white dudes who’d pay her a thousand dollars to shock their balls. She also had a Facebook photo with her dom outfit and a giant black strap on. She had a habit of grabbing guys by the balls at the bar if she didn’t like what they were saying. Sometimes she’d give me head in the bathroom of the bar and then go back like nothing happened. She also loved my cum and if I didn’t but in her mouth she always smeared it all over herself and wear clothes over it later. She said I smelled the best. I nutted on her once and she went to see a client and she said she made him lick it off her. Best sex/sorta gf. We barely talk now, If I break up with my girl I’m going right back to her and this time I’m gonna make her fuck my ass and dom me

i titfucked a hot black stripper in miami once the the madonna

Fucked this bitch for a while. Almost got engaged but ended up wanting someone with kids. Bitch had some serious daddy issues but hardly wanted to fuck towards the end. Pretty sure she was cheating. In the beginning we were fucking in cars, other people's beds, pools and even tried to fuck at her work since nobody came in usually. Slut usually sent what i wanted but got super nervous around recording.

Attached: 20160821_235030_1471848645030.jpg (1536x2048, 417K)

Damn that’s hot i love getting girls to submit. Miss getting head from mine she can swallow it all no gag and wanted to swallow my cum but let me bust a big nut on her face instead. Anyway ideas on how to get my black fwb to be submissive to me ? We talk on and off

Attached: 4F55A331-8A97-4F6F-98CC-2225656CB080.png (750x1334, 1.1M)

gorillas

Just hit her up now man

Got more pics?

Meet a black chick through another site, we text for a couple hours while I'm at work and decide to meet on my way home. She was fucking tiny, like 5', 110lbs, like 20lbs of tits. We meet up in a gas station bathroom, I bend her over the sink, sink into the loosest pussy I've ever been in. I'm bigger than a TP roll tube, but turns out this bitch is into fisting. I end up sitting on the shitter, she rides me reverse and standing up. I grab her hips and use her like a toy. Dump my load, flush the condom and leave

next one, please

Not really a story, but this 5’ 10” very pretty and cool black chick and I were co workers in college, she comes over for a party, next thing I know she’s all over me, clothes quickly come off

She has a banging body, all-american basketball player and runs all the time, but despite this, turns out to be the worst sex I’ve ever had

Best part is she eventually slept with my other two roommates after me lol

Attached: G7iF4nc.jpg (2448x3264, 849K)

Tons

Attached: 0430111058 (2).jpg (480x640, 52K)

If you have never seen an Australian Aboriginal female, look them up. Possibly the ugliest race in the world.

Anyway..
>19, just left my mates place getting blue balled by his sister all night
>Walking home, take a shortcut through a park
>Bit of a seedy park, frequented by delinquents, homeless and drugos
>Approached by a scrawny abo bird, no more than 5ft and skinny as all hell
>Asks me for a dart (ciggy)
>Tell her to get fucked
>She pulls out a cigarette then asks me for a light. Wtf
>Feeling generous. Pull my lighter out of my pouch and spark her up
>She notices my weed, asks for some
>Tell her I won't give it to her but we can smoke together by the creek
>Get to a quiet clearing near the creek. Still horny as fuck.
>In my high state think this beast wouldn't be a bad root
>Tell her I'll give her a joint if she sucks me off
Didn't even reply just pulled my cock out and started going at it
>Came down her throat, tucked my fella back in and legged it laughing the whole way home.

TL;dr scammed a dumb nigger for free head.

Sucking dick and pics ?

Okay.
>be me
>living in a boat on the SF bay
>meet 19yo cute, black barista at my local coffee shop
>she's got very dark skin, thin, medium height, curvy but not excessively so
>she's artsy, into cool books, fun to talk with. Seems like she's raised well and not really a nig
>she flirts with me like crazy every time I go in for a couple months
>we trade numbers
>flirtiing via text escalates
>make plans to 'hang out'
>she flakes, I get annoyed and tell her to fuck off & not waste my time
>she offers to make it up to me by coming over and fucking me right now
>okay.jpg
>she comes to the boat in heels, braless except a zip up hoodie, and all done up
>oh fuck.jpg, she's an 8/10 when she's dolled up
>tries to act like she doesn't want to fuck, but she do
>realize she's more hood than she portrayed initially. She's probably taken a lot of dick already
>I bring her back to the boat
>unzip that there hoodie
>Titties are bigger than expected™
>get her naked, make out
>put my dick in her mouth, she goes to town with those juicy lips
>finger her, she squirts
>we fuck doggie
>Never been with a girl so dark, her ass is a trip to watch. I like it though
>Nut & chill for a sec.
>Have a minor panic attack as I realize that I'm grossed out by this girl now.
>WTF. Never felt this way after le sexo
>Drive her back home ASAP. She lives in a wealthy neighborhood
>Never call her again

I was bartending at this awesome party bar and basically all the patrons and bartenders were like family. One day this new face showed up and it was kinda weird cause after 10 is usually only regulars. Anyway it’s this black chick with short pink hair. Didn’t really think much of her at first but she kept trying to make conversation cause nobody was really paying attention to her. She looked a bit lonely so I decided took a shot with her and we started chatting. She seemed pretty chill. She was obviously into me and I was kinda power tripping. I invited her to come back and she left but dropped like a 100% tip. A week later I was there picking up a check and decided to have a few drinks before I went home and she showed up. She was wearing this basically see-thru shirt and leather collar and a skirt and fishnets (fishnets are my fetish). We got high in the back and we basically had a good time for a few hours. Decided she was pretty cool and she told me her tities are pierced and that she’s polyamorous. She kept grabbing my dick under the table. She got drunk and I made her drool into a cup and my friends and I took pictures. She seemed like a dumb slut who would do anything for attention. Anyway I took her home that night and we made out in my car for a bit but I had shit to do so I left without fucky. I’m we started texting and she sent me a lot of nudes and pics of her toys, a lot of bdsm shit. She wanted me to give her tasks so I got some cool pics of her licking the rim of her toilet and sucking on her toes. Also made her put huge shit up her ass and she sent me a vid of her assriding her biggest dildo on the floor. Anyway, we decide We are gonna try a casual d/s fwb type thing. We talk a lot but can’t meet up cause of work schedules and shit. Anyway two weeks later she sends me a nude in the middle of the night and I notice her fucking armpits aren’t shaved. I ask her wtf

Cont.

She says that she’s never shaved her legs or armpits in her life and that it’s unnatural and a bunch of other hippie shit. I basically barf a little in my mouth. I tell her that it’s not gonna work unless she shaves. She says nobody ever said anything to her about it, and I told her we ain’t in the hood and that I expect my women groomed. Basically tell her to text me when she decides to shave her shit. She never did and I never hit her up either. Fucking shame. That was legit the dumbest whore I’ve ever talked to. She was down for everything and we were talking about me training her to be my toilet slave. Like legit she was down for everything and we were planning our first date to be me mummifying her and ass raping her and torturing her tits while I watch tv in her apartment. A goddamn shame. But hey...dodged a bullet. If I saw that mid-fuck I would’ve barfed in her. Hygiene first fellas. I’m gonna try to find some of her nudes to post here

i have an amazing black side piece. married to a vanilla wife who was a stuck up flute player in high school. one of the many girls that couldn't stand her was a black nerd clarinet player, nice tits and ass, DSL and glasses. i found out about this when i ran into her in college, we talked and i learned how bitchy my wife really was to the rest of the band.

TLDR black pussy for years, meant to spite my wife in private. black girl loves knowing that she is cucking my wife essentially. i would take pictures of my wife for my black slut to masturbate to.

i'll get the pics of her soon.