Any tv show recommendations?

Any tv show recommendations?
Seriously, is there any good tv shows left to watch?

It's either all about black people, LGBT, race mixing or it's all about how white people are bad.
Everything on Netflix is one of these things

Attached: TV show on Fuse That White People Shit.jpg (1020x510, 535K)

Try The Boys on Amazon, best show I've seen in years.
Also His Dark Materials on BBC/HBO was a really good adaptation.

the mandolorian
star trek picard
treadstone
rick n morty

cringe and bluepilled

Watch black mirror if you haven't already
end of the F****** world (season 2 out now)
and "you" is pretty good if you can pass off the cringe fanbase

Ozark
The Terror
Altered Carbon
& fuck you edgy cunts,Breaking Bad.

Sopranos

i cant find these shows......................

can you please clarify or contribute something beyond your disdain you fucking wanker

gonna try the boys it looks really good in the trailer ty for the lead

Hope you enjoy user, it's only 8 episodes but doesn't waste your time.
I think the name of the show coupled with it's release platform are the reasons why it's not as big as it should be.
Still got a season 2 greenlit and in production.

The last good show to be made was Breaking Bad. The next good shows will be about the coming civil war and/or world war that's about to start. If we all survive it anyway.

It one show, like Law and Order.

Oh and Bad Blood is pretty good.
Def. Ozark somebody mentioned.

spike lee's shes gotta have it (the remake)

netflix sucks nonetheless

I bet money that shit is produced by a jew

HBO shows.

Carnivale. Cancelled after two seasons years ago. One of the best stories that could have ever unfolded. Would probably do awesome if it aired these days.

Rome. Another HBO show cancelled after two seasons. Another stupid call on their part, but I understand budget concerns or the shows not bringing in as much revenue as they'd have liked caused both these shows to falter.

Justified is a fun show if you like a lighter feel with good story and a likeable cast of characters. Not HBO, but still good show.

Breaking Bad is still top show ever made. Prior to that it was HBO's The Wire. Prior to THAT it was The Sopranos, but note that The Sopranos loses the power after a few seasons and becomes very cumbersome to finish.

There are more but those should get you started.

b-but there aren't enough drag queens and mixed race couples!!!!!

Attached: 1567090303710 netflix.png (1146x573, 1.33M)

bump

Definitely Ozark (Netflix). Easily one of the best shows around right now.

If you have HBO, I highly recommend The Leftovers and the first season of True Detective (and only the first season).

Attached: AA140E57-E5D9-4334-8397-7F4565266C7F.jpg (1472x1322, 361K)

Fargo

Dude fucking seriously, you almost can't watch any show without at least a little bit of that shit underlying.

If you're looking for a quick laugh Medical Police is funny, there is a running joke in one episode that has some shit that you can interpret as SJW but even that's just just a good joke

I still caught a little bit of that forced sjw shit in the show but that didn't ruin a thing about it, pretty tits.

>Dude fucking seriously, you almost can't watch any show without at least a little bit of that shit underlying.

Then I won't watch.
Why would anyone tolerate that propaganda in their tv shows?
It's why I don't buy Netflix either

Talking about the boys

Witcher, if you havent seen it already. Its decent.

Then get used to not enjoying shit anymore, they have to appeal to the lowest common denominator and a big part of that is people who wanna shit their pants if a woman isn't as vocal or as strong or as numerous.

I can deal with more "diversity" on screen or whatever is going on with that(I guess just less white) but it really does bring my will to watch a show to a grinding halt when it's so fucking obvious I feel like I'm being brainwashed.

Attached: 1580125956925m.jpg (1024x1008, 172K)

List some show you like and I'll see if I can think of something that fits your taste.

Not OP but

>The Killing

>Altered Carbon

>Black Mirror

>The Strain

>Then get used to not enjoying shit anymore
That's fine with me.

Stop giving money to your enemies.
You get what you tolerate.

>I can deal with more "diversity" on screen or whatever is going on with that
They are going to give you more and more until eventually even you can't take it anymore.
Again, things only stop going one way until people stop tolerating it and supporting it

I've tried to watch so much shit and it's full of Lefty propaganda
>Shameless
>Mad Men
>Birdbox
>Big Mouth
Even "It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia" has moments of "Oh no Jews are so persecuted! Don't be racist!" in later seasons.

Try Dark

In German but really good

Dirk Gently's holistic detective agency

I've only seen some of altered carbon, and most of black mirror.

wildcard recommendation is flight of the Concords.

maybe vikings?

I liked the boys. hints of sjw stuff, but more focused on critiquing elements of modern society.