So, how do you feel about going extinct just because some chinese wanted to eat bats?

So, how do you feel about going extinct just because some chinese wanted to eat bats?

Attached: 23832662-0-image-a-60_1579888827165.jpg (1908x1146, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Films_about_viral_outbreaks
sciencealert.com/researchers-predict-several-crucial-shifts-in-the-2020s-and-they-re-not-great
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's about fucking time

Ask any Chinese and he'll tell you that they'll eat anything that moves.
China has been on the sharp end of famine for most of its existence. If you were fussy about what you ate you died.

TOP KEK

Remember Ebola? This shit comes and goes, it's natural, we're ok. Continue to eat bat or whatever you want.

It's almost as though eating live raw baby mice, drinking warm snake blood and eating bats that have been partially boiled is bad for you. Fuck them, I hope it kills a billion.

I don’t know why people are so worked up about this. If you have a somewhat decent immune system you can survive it.

I thought it was from a fish?

I thought it was from snakes

pic related

Attached: feeling good as hell.jpg (1000x563, 279K)

Corona Virus

Attached: 432456.jpg (1000x1000, 478K)

I thought it was from beer

Hehe Corona virus like that corona beer, Its funny because they share the same name!!! XD lol.

Corona virus

Attached: ScreenHunter_02 Jan. 27 11.19.jpg (1267x672, 132K)

There is an interactive map that's updated from several data sources. c
canada 1
france 3
us 5

Attached: firefox_2020-01-27_11-20-17.png (1915x992, 378K)

People like you are why I hope this wipes out humanity.

Bats are fucking delicious, 100% worth it.

Kek
“Corona virus” is my new name for hangovers.

It's planned and about time, the only thing is it should get so quickly out of China lets forget about France..
The plan was to quarantine China and let it 'sink in' as we like to say.
This way it doesn't make as much as casualties as planned.
Don't be scared the world needs this, overpopulation isn't a joke but when we talk about saving the planet it's ignored.
Boost your health and immune system and IF it comes to you you'll have some time to wait for the proper healthcare.

does anyone else find it strange that a 2011 movie, Contagion, predicted something like this to happen?

Attached: v1.jpg (206x305, 27K)

>country uses sewage as cooking oil
>new viruses starts in said country
why is this happening

Snek infect bat, bat infect chinaman

Are you retarded? I am honestly asking

And SARS began with a civet, but the world didn’t end with that one did it? But seriously chinks gotta stop eating such weird shit.

why the fuck does it matter how?
end result is the same no matter the cause.

Fucking KEK!
(In bold italics)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Films_about_viral_outbreaks

Pandemic movies predict future events in the same way that history class spoiled Titanic.

Attached: 6b95e4c90b17ee02b75aa1f5c2163c2a.jpg (400x250, 26K)

>Snek infect bat, bat infect
The theory was the other way and the evidence for it has weakened. It might just have been bats, no sneks involved.
The thinking is that the scientists doing the snake study overlooked some sample-size stuff and made assumptions based on a very small number of snek genome samples or something.

But are disease from a disgusting animal a worthy end of mankind? The dinosaur way of extinction was way cooler

Skipped history classes. No spoiler

I think i got corona virus i just dont know how. I never leave my concrete basement. Must be the fucing dominos delivery nigger who wears a turban wtf terrorist? Honest question can corona virus spread through the internet and infected me with data packages through my wifi or my rig vent? This would be horrible man. My online buddies in steam feel same symptoms fuck how fucked are we?

Hard time believing that data though. They are making it very hard for people to get checked in the outbreak city. So I'd imagine DOZEN of unconfirmed cases at homes.

Rejoice at the fact that humanity will die

Because most of Cred Forums are shut ins that dont go outside, which means they dont have a strong immune system

[spoiler]and I am one of those shut ins[/spoiler]

For christ sake demand another delivery guy not some nasty towel head fucker. Regarding the transmission by internet data im not sure about it. Could be could not be where the fucking scientist when we need them also dominos sucks i exclusively survive on mcD and burger king delivery. Much healthier trust me you fuck. Just dont panic and dont go to the doc he will charge you a fortune. Drink more milkshakes and take vitamin c supplements and you will survive the corona virus

These are not digging foundations for hospitials, these will be burial pits for the 100k.

This is military virus, we did it to Them!
The Silent War...

Too bad just google corona virus transmitting via internet data packages to your wifi

This. Rural china is true poverty.

WE RE WINNING HAHAHA FUCKING CHINGCHONG WHOS BOSS AND WHO IS SUBHUMAN NOW?!?!?! KEK

The survival rate on that is way too high to even come close to driving us to extinction.

That’s because you’re a nigger :)

Its even worse than india and africa combined. Ive been there in rural chinkland and all i can say is lolis were cheap and loved my white skin and veer belly. White and fat is the best combo to impress them with my wealth. I am a god overthere they worshipped me plus my penishead but thats another story. Felt so good to dominate these slant lolis by just being me. An average american citizen

This. It was gods order to bring the plague on these so far away from human beings chinks. Only the lord jesus christ could save them now but honestly why should he?

Nah, it's way worse than what they tell us. We're going extinct by Kung Flu - the great bringer of doom

you're a faggot and I bet you believe your own lies you hardly get out of the house you retarded basement dweller

Hector dies.
>I actually know someone who didn't want to be spoiled about the Trojan War
>3000 years is still too new

Attached: ZZZ060836-PO.jpg (640x960, 211K)

everybody was KUNG FLU FIGHTING

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE DESU!!!
>desu

Attached: 1471052834425.jpg (338x240, 34K)

There are already thousands of infected people in the US. We're all fucked

Lemme just check those digits for ya real quick

youre retarded

My AA flight miles and passport stamps say different. Also my collection of photo material i took at the orgies is proof enough that im telling the truth. 2016 and 2018 and 19 i made chinklolis cryyyyy

Everyone dies and every species goes extinct. Who fucking cares? That said, it's probably nothing anyway.

post photos lol

proof retard...

next week my gf comes back from chhing chang chinaland not sure if i should quarantine myself for 2 weeks before seeing her again.. they ate RAW seafood almost everyday whats wrong with chinks...

get her and yourself checked at a doctor.

sciencealert.com/researchers-predict-several-crucial-shifts-in-the-2020s-and-they-re-not-great
>According to Research, Here's What's Likely to Happen in The '20s. And It's Not Great
>2 JAN 2020
>Here are some big-picture predictions: stagnant real wages, faltering standard of living for the lower and middle classes, worsening wealth inequality, more riots and uprisings, ongoing political polarisation, more elites competing for limited positions of power, and elites co-opting radical movements.

>Thanks to globalisation, all this won't just happen in one country but in the majority of countries in the world. We will also see geopolitical realignment, dividing the world into new alliances and blocs.

>There is also a low to moderate chance of a "trigger event" – a shock like an environmental crisis, plague, or economic meltdown – that will kick off a period of extreme violence. And there is a much lower chance we will see a technological breakthrough on par with the industrial revolution that can ease the pressure in the 2020s and reverse the trends above.

You bitches better hope AI to see some huge steps and blockchain technology to have global adoption or we are in for a shitstorm lads

how about a mega link?

Ebola killed like millions of people you dummy dumb. Are you literally calling that "we're ok"?

How are burgera this dumb? You realize dozen means 12 and doesnt mean "a lot".

eh, probably just kill a few billion. we need the space.

Mostly in underdeveloped nations that could not properly treat the sick

yes

The human population needs about few billion shaved off honestly.

Then people like Greta could shut the fuck up.

>Ebola killed like millions of people
no....

The virus has killed more than 11,000 people in four years with the latest outbreak hitting the Democratic Republic of Congo. Thousands of people have died from Ebola since an outbreak erupted in West Africa four years ago.

Attached: b688073662.jpg (442x475, 44K)

>The human population needs about few billion shaved off honestly.
agree

Attached: trumptards1573893202728.jpg (750x1128, 111K)

The world is over populated, we're overdue a mass die off.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MADACASCAR CLOSE THE PORTS

>Ebola killed like millions of people
no it killed niggers, and not even close to "millions"

>More than 21 months on from the first confirmed case recorded on 23 March 2014, 11,315 people have been reported as having died from the disease in six countries; Liberia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, the US and Mali. The total number of reported cases is about 28,637.
>millions
pick one you stupid fucking nigger

Yeah, I call BS.

Chinese women have their pick of men because thanks to the One Child policy there are hardly any young adult women. Competion for a female partner is so bad that women in neighbouring countries get kidnapped.

LARPing faggot.

Attached: 1579772557468.jpg (432x768, 54K)

>The human population needs about few billion shaved off honestly.
Agreed because i hate people. But also disagree, cause i love cheap shit. If the world population drastically declined I would have to start farming or something instead of doing comfy programming on websites.

Also matchmaking would be hell when you want to game...