What does anal feel like Cred Forums? How different is it to fucking a pussy?

What does anal feel like Cred Forums? How different is it to fucking a pussy?

Attached: bd1c63c.jpg (3024x4032, 959K)

Bump

Attached: 9777940.jpg (2893x3858, 571K)

Sands in a bag

My gf felt pretty much the same, but tighter. If you've got a big dick you can ram it all the way in without feeling a wall, which is also nice.

Warmer and much harder to penetrate. If your penor is not hard enough you're not going in.

I've heard anal has abit of suction to it. Any truth in that

Attached: e50a904.jpg (1125x1985, 225K)

Ehhh it's ok, I much rather prefer pussy. Just feels better and better lubrication. It's too much work to start anal, and you have to go slow if the girl isn't used to it.

Doesn't feel much different to me.
She's not too keen on it which just makes me want to do it more

Based dubs

Disgusting. Why do you want shit on your dick?

Gotta go slow or shes not gonna be doing it again.
Hard push in, lotsa lube. Easier to slip/get pushed out.
Really doesnt feel anybetter

It feels like dominance

I prefer pussy too, but it can be hot. Especially that first time they try it and like it. Hard as diamonds.

It suctions your dick and feels tighter. I like it better than pussy because it's very very hard to convince a girl to do it. My I only did it with my ex like 3 times and we had to stop because she either ended up feeling weird or it hurt her. Women are fucking retarded

You have to do it right and go slow. Girls have told me they've tried with other guys but couldn't. 15 minutes later I'm balls deep in their ass and they're begging me for more.

I can never finish from anal, I like the feeling of it but it doesn't really do anything for the head of your dick

It's tighter going in and its deeper.

An asshole will suck your cock right in, literally. It's like a hole that sucks. Slurps It's easy. But when you fuck somebody in the neck, it's entirely the opposite. It's nothing but resistance.

Finding a position for anal sucks too, doggy style the holes too high, missionary its too low, missionary seems to feel the best once its in though

It's all about the prone bone dude.

logic would dictate it'd be deeper, but can you actually feel that?

Not true. Gotta do it when she is asleep. No resistance

Actually last time I did anal I was on top of her while she was prone, we both really enjoyed that position, bouncing on top of her and pushing her into the bed was fun

basically feels like a tighter ring from about half an inch in to about 1.5 inches in but then much looser deeper than that compared to pussy. no cervix to bash into. Kinda nice but the knowledge that you're smashing a girls cervix is kinda nice especially if she likes the abuse enough that she is into that kind of pain. overall it's mostly either a dominance thing to try to get a girl to do it even if she doesnt like it or an ego thing if she will only do it with you. but overall it's pretty much interchangeable in feeling with vaginal sex

This. It practically feels like your fucking a cock ring with very little stimulation on your head

Its not better than pussy from a feel pov. But it is better from a visual

>he doesn't fuck the shit out of his lover
user stop posting

Attached: coat d arms.jpg (709x795, 71K)

My man. The bouncing is the best part. And my girl likes an arm around her neck to for roughness. I whisper that she's a whore in her ear and she goes nuts.

missionary while holding her legs up into the air seems to work well. or tuck a pillow under her hips if you've got weak upperbody strength or she has weak core strength. otherwise having her lay on her side with her knees up to her chest sort of like fetal position can work super well too but it can make the dick feel bigger by having her keep her legs together while still getting an angle that goes deeper. so only go for that one if she is comfortable taking all of your dick.

I'll have to try that

i definitely wouldnt say "very lilttle stimulation" just less than pussy. again, overall i feel like the physical sensation is about the same quality as vaginal just slightly different. but if the mental aspects do it for you then it's better and if they dont then it's not worth the hassle

It was my gfs idea to try anal, I never really wanted to do it, so your probably right on it being mental, still enjoy its good but I just prefer pussy

The pillow trick is great. Works super well

ask your dad. he had to have fucked your mom or you wouldn't be here (pussy) and then he surely has taken some cocks in the ass (faggot), so he can probably give you a clue.

Dose she usually get shit on the dick? I know I do. :3