4 days away from starting a cuckold relationship. Been with my girl for the past 2 years together...

4 days away from starting a cuckold relationship. Been with my girl for the past 2 years together. Been talking about it as a fantasy for the whole period of time. Decided to share this huge event of my life with you anons. Afraid and excited as fuck. The bulls are my very old and good friends. Pic related.

Attached: 552521b056451.jpg (500x750, 308K)

fucking loser

TBH I give a fuck on haters ;)

Attached: Yana (55).jpg (1360x2048, 1.34M)

Will you watch her getting fucked?

It can be a hell of a experience, could be phenomenal or an actual hellish experience. I hope you both enjoy it exceedingly.

Post tits user

No, I am too afraid of my reaction. But I will get pics and vids.

Attached: Yana (51).jpg (673x960, 95K)

You're gonna let your friends fuck her?

What are you gonna do when she inevitably leaves you for a friend?

kek af

She swallows?

Yes , I know. Thnx. We have been talking about this moment for months. Almost done it few times. This time it is irreversible. Everything set up.

Attached: Yana (68).jpg (240x480, 18K)

Attached: Yana (37).jpg (1680x942, 187K)

well she certainly is hot as fuck! I would happily gang bang her!

We've been talking a lot about it. The relationship is pretty strong. Passed through some shitty moment together. We live together. Talked a lot about it with my friends too. This won't happen 100%.

Attached: Yana (46).jpg (389x768, 93K)

Yes, she does a lot in bed. Very open to new stuff.

Attached: Yana (5).jpg (604x403, 64K)

The naivety is strong.

communication is the key and not holding anything against each other related to it.

That will also be her first time sex experience with more than one man at a time in bed. I hope everything goes fine.

Attached: Yana (95).jpg (670x960, 72K)

With mutual friends for me is the dumbest idea ever....

Yeah, still I know the guys for more than 15 years.
I know, thnx for the advice.

Attached: Yana (14).jpg (2000x1408, 581K)

Lets see

Where is she from? You mean to spitroast her?

Most of my friends told me many times they want her. She also confessed me that she would try with few of them. Perfect arrangement.

Attached: Yana (41).jpg (756x671, 127K)

Moldova. There will be here and 4 guys at that party. I do not know what plans do they have. My friends told me they want to try everything.

Attached: Yana (11).jpg (757x960, 78K)

I would seriously enjoy bulling her!
Can understand completely why you find it hot the idea of her being fucked by others.

I have only been a bull for some couples and it was always successful. But I also have no desire for a relationship so it was certainly safe from my end.
And std's are very real and dangerous so literally bully your buddies to get checked or condoms are mandatory.

They will ruin her ass ;)
She takes facials?
You have kik?

This will 100% end awfully for you user. Regardless of how much you've discussed things beforehand, the reality of confronting it will likely stir feelings in you or her that end up tearing apart your relationship. Essentially all you've achieved is being able to pinpoint the moment you relationship started to die.

All the guys are std free 100%.

Attached: Yana (29).jpg (540x960, 52K)

You think they will make her cry?

So dp?
Also do you get off on humilation and are you 100% comfortable with it? Otherwise this user will be right

She has tiny tits, no?

Is there a specific aspect of the sex that you have the strongest fantasy about?
Like her being penetrated in pussy, or ass, or bent over or done missionary? etc

Having friends/acquaintenance make High chances that:
- your GF Will break with you
- will see them beyond your back
- your friend Will see you as a faggot
- they may tell the società that you are a faggot/cuck/spineless man

What's her ig?

you suck ass. hope I fuck your gf then you kys

Neck yourself

We have discussed few details altogether, setting up a couple of rules. There will be a lot, dp, three-ways and shit, no fisting, no dap or dvp, no scars ar shit like that allowed. Very consensual good quality time-spending.
They might , but there are limits.
Kind of.
Yeah, asked the guys to give more attention to anal, and 100% try dp and spit-roasted )

Attached: Yana (47).jpg (507x604, 106K)

I would rather fuck someones elses girlfriend and they enjoy it than to have a girlfriend. You should be the one to kys.

Give us some full nude

After this try, if everything goes well, we will make it become regular.

Attached: Yana (6).jpg (515x515, 28K)

She has a tiny ass as well...:) you tried anal on her before?

How old is she?

Yeah, lol ))))) IG , kidding me?

Attached: Yana (74).jpg (640x480, 28K)

You have kik?

Enjoy.

Attached: Yana (45).jpg (407x577, 81K)

Yeah, pretty hard for her.
Wikiton

Attached: Yana (65).jpg (318x480, 36K)

she would be so fun to dp!

What will she wear for the party?

Enjoying pretty hard rn

She's fucking good meat!

If she's open to the idea it's likely she's been cheating on you for years. Good luck when she gets knocked up by another dude and you're stuck rasing the little bastard .

lol, you sound like someone with very little real life experience and have been sheltered in a narrow view point.

pathetic. you realize you're giving away her nudes online and make her look alike a slut while you're hiding your beta ass.

Moar of her!!

not the op. Your the pathetic one. You see I am the type of guy that I prefer to bull for a couple that are both in the know. But I have bulled many woman that had guys like you that were kept in the dark cause your so insecure and stuck in your own stupidity.

What's her last name? She's a fucking babe

Seconded

When is it going to happen

if you aren't gonna be there for it you're a pussy and she's going to leave you. honestly if you aren't getting to fuck her friends and getting off watching her fuck like a slut then you're just a beta cuck. you could atleast get sucked off by her while they fuck her

yandex reverse image will tell you kinda quick

some cucks it's better they are not there the first time or first few times. It can make the environment more relaxed for her and he can enjoy it from afar. Just hopefully one of his buddies is kind enough to send him a pic or video mid session.

dont think im insecure. im texting the girl anyway.

That's Not her

Yeah, 100% agree.
Pic related.
I know ;)
Wrong, had all her gadgets under monitoring the whole time. She doesn't even know it.
Thnx.
Just envy ))
)Sure.
Thnx.
Yana.
Friday evening.

Attached: Yana (40).jpg (574x1024, 142K)

Your friends are much older??

Nope , it won't ;) not the last name :P \she doesn't post it online :)

Attached: Yana (2).jpg (605x807, 112K)

Same age. 25-27

Attached: Yana (94).jpg (889x1829, 100K)

She turned 19 in december.

Attached: Yana (96).jpg (541x604, 57K)

Any of her tits?

Check above.

She needs to have her face covered.in cum.

Don't do it. It ruined my life. Keep it as a fetish. I lost my wife

Any others tho?

Make sure it's not a cuckjold thing. Make sure it's a mmf thing with a view to mff.. at least make it something to look forward to. You're about to lose your partner

Yes, she does.
Thnx for the advise. It all depends on how you set it up.
Not posting here.

Attached: Yana (77).jpg (432x768, 57K)

It worth the risk.

Attached: Yana (39).jpg (360x640, 59K)

bil of my wife got his wife to do it. She came home and he fucked her silly the first day. By the end of the week he was calling her a slut. She hadn’t even wanted to do it. She left him in 10 days and they were divorced in 3 months.
He’s a drunk now. She’s got a BF and a new house and a new life.

It sounds fun until your pathetic little ego can’t deal with it.

Share on kik shes sexy as hell

RIP your relationship sorry to hear about your future suicide.

check kik above

Attached: Yana (38).jpg (942x1680, 281K)

Don't do it if you want her to be the mother of your children. Seriously. Im all for degenerate slitty shit but don't ruin the women you want to breed. Because she will leave after you destroy yourself as a man in her eyes

Agreed

real shit user top cringe

You are a dumb fuck.

Attached: lol.gif (500x213, 499K)

You are, undoubtedly, one stupid motherfucker. Congrats on throwing away your relationship and turning your girlfriend into a slut. Think your buds are gonna respect you as a friend? Nah, they're gonna laugh at you and bring in their friends to fuck her behind your back. You're gonna be the guy whose okay with his girlfriend/wife fucking everybody. Who you gonna blame when she gets knocked up or stacking up STD's. Dumb fuck.

/thread

Your life is over op. Might as well get on hormones now since your friends and gf will collectively think of you as a sissy from this point. Supposed to protect your woman not give her away. Hope all your friends cum tastes good on her tongue faggot.

I would have respected you more if you were going to suck a dick or take it in the ass than being a cuck.

This is the best and worst thing on /b. Best because OP is about to experience the best thing I have ever heard. A woman that looks like that (so cute AND sexy) fucked for hours in all different ways by 4 long time friends in a hotel and he is not there but gets pic/videos. The worst because it's either fake or it's real and I wont get to see the video.

It's neat that the picture of your girlfriend is a 700x500 resolution image. Which just so happens to be the exact resolution of a desktop image for a 14 inch laptop scaled down, and not an actual photo from a camera.

I've seen these same pics posted in threads with this dude claiming this is his hot "sister" or "cousin" from Moldova and he's claiming that he is finally getting the nuts to tell her how he feels. OP is a lying fuck, fake and gay, etc.

Had a girlfriend for 2 years thought the same thing when we started an open relationship, doesn't work out pro tip

>Dickhead

Attached: A1694A57-B6E8-4BEB-8423-9998E5D6C4AF.png (540x896, 831K)