Fuck this bitch

fuck this bitch

Attached: fuckthisbiatch.jpg (960x682, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/MTt4SknIB15A.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You probably would

ok boomer

No.
>even Cred Forumstards need standards

Attached: 469902 - Ed_Edd_n_Eddy Helga_Pataki Hey_Arnold Plank cosplay.png (300x300, 53K)

She is clearly autist/10
Guaranteed her handlers are fucking her and keeping her drugged
The moment she doesn't perform for them she will be suicided

>fuck this bitch
i'd love to

I'd wait til she's 18 though, but then: hell yeah!

homo

Ew no

Turn off the electric jew and it will stop bothering you. I don't even know what she sounds like, it's bliss.

Use this stupid bitch as a meme for the government to stop suppressing energy technology
Make it blow up in their dirty jew faces

>Don't worry guys, soon...
She will probably get islamafucked, get a black burka robe or whatever thrown on her and get locked away in the house with kids for the rest of her life and be forgotten.

Attached: hug.jpg (480x480, 43K)

I want to fuck her anally while she screams "how dare you" and ejaculate my nuts dry in her pussy while she goes on about how she ought to be at home

ok boomer.

Attached: brettycool.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

But she's 16 you disgusting people

Attached: DF92699A-E6F9-40D8-86AE-5D7B9E517C42.jpg (250x250, 9K)

and ? it still works !

Nothing wrong with that.

Shut the fuck up you bitching whining attention seeking lollypop slut . . . . or should I say shut the fuck up Greta . .

Livestream pay per view.

Are you stupid? She's below 18 so you can't sexualise her.

I dont sexualise her as I cant tolerate the little hypocrite cunt.

just look at this absolutely pathetic specimen. What a beta unworthy of breeding. Look at her pathetic stature. She's 17 yet has the body of a sick 8 year old. Even among a group of practice girls and a burnt ape she stands out as entirely unattractive in even the most basic human ways. Dicks will literally refuse to enter her for her entire life.

Attached: greta.jpg (780x438, 52K)

What literally?

Attached: 1574456282343.jpg (387x1280, 107K)

old enough to marry and impregnate in many parts of the world including some US states.

Are you literally shaking OP? Just from beholding the countenance of a 16 year old retarded girl?

Funking lol

haha yeah isolating in a bubble and pretending your fantasies are real is so cash XD

Maine here, age of consent is 16 here and 14 in Florida. several other states are set at 16. I can and have fucked 16 year olds

>bragging about having sex with children
lol cool man great job?

So how many on here want to finger lick and fuck Gretas cute hot wet tight shaven little snatch ?

Shes prob use to it, how else could they have killed time on that boat

i would. where do we meet?

"i suck donlad trump"
the post

I would enjoy that very much, yes.

Go outside?

Attached: 20191127_173753.gif (508x360, 1.03M)

Don't be mad you don't got game. 16 in Michigan, a slut is what a slut choose to be. Key fits the lock? Blame the locksmith

She needs it

you can fuck 13 year olds in japan weep more wizard

I'm sure its only a matter of time.

Kys
>Saged

>>
Age of consent is 16 in Michigan. But if one of the people is under 18 the other has to be with in four years of the one under 18 or it is statutory rape.

So you can legally fuck a 16 if you are 18 or 19, but not if you are 21.

The law is like this to protect the 18 year old High School Senior who is fucking his 16 year old a Junior girl friend.

Where can I get a copy of this book

rent free

You obviously don't understand full party consent. Also what is your point?

Tell us more about how you love to fuck children, guy who DEFINITELY goes outside a lot lol

Yeah you should start charging her rent to live in your head and see how that works out. :*

Greta drawing
a.uguu.se/MTt4SknIB15A.jpg

OP sounds like a pussy

Really want her to dump out a greta-log on my chest

Attached: 1531952770805.jpg (1024x683, 106K)