Reports of recovering body parts after the Kobe Bryant crash that also killed his daughter...

Reports of recovering body parts after the Kobe Bryant crash that also killed his daughter. I'm just hoping they look through the right Black Box...

Attached: Rapist.jpg (1080x1440, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FQtXvoBZ4OM
youtube.com/watch?v=CdsfMfRKVNk
youtube.com/watch?v=ru6r3v5vx1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if they recover his arm we'll just throw that shit on LeBron and make gigga nigga live again

don't know much about him but I heard he was a hand egg champion is this true?

Kobe just set the world record for the highest dunk!

LOL thats wesley snipes

updooted

his daughters black box? why would you hope they look through that. you're sick.

He didnt fly so well

Attached: Pilot.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Apparently, Kobe Bryant was named after a steak. Fittingly, he's now ground beef...

you have to think tonight some hungry coyote will dine on cooked human flesh...

like the democrats do

I wonder what Kobe knew about Hilary?

Attached: crazy-hillary.jpg (526x389, 71K)

Alleged rapist Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash.

Which had smoke and fire.

Ya'll are fucked. Man was a legend sports but for forget about that, he helped a lot of youth and people. He left behind a wife 3 little girls. You gotta be a sick fuck to not feel for those little girls never seeing their dad again.

Why did it look like something hit the back of the helicopter

So we ain’t talking about these trips? Stupid fucking niggers

Zing

Yeah but he was a rapist

Nice trips nigger

Attached: rjb.jpg (800x450, 109K)

You really believe that? That bitch wanted a quick buck. She knew what she was doing when she went to his hotel

Dosnt mean he didnt rape her. The evidence obviously says hes a nigger rapist.

dude raped someone, did kobe feel for her family? na dude can get fucked

Woah woah, dude played sports ball and shot hops. He was practically a saint.

Jealous angry little children

>Im jealous of someone who can rape and get away with it

It always makes me wonder the mentality of someone who protects a celebrity that's a rapist

defending someone who raped an innocent girl, just because he played basketball well, who's the bigger child?

rest in pieces muh nigga

And you guys were in the hotel room when this "rape" happened? Do you have video evidence? Or are you just talking out your ass?

Sheeeeeeeiiit, I might take up niggerball and then go on a raping spree with impunity :)

Attached: Sheeeeiiittt.jpg (501x373, 42K)

and you were when it "didn't" ?

I thought its "innocent until proven guilty" not "guilty until proven innocent"

lol you poor naive little child you

I heard he liked tight butthole

Attached: TayaatataDaradaaffsfa.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I would pay for his arms

Attached: 1580125205533.jpg (1273x1430, 224K)

AhhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahshahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahshshshahhashahahahhahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahAhhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahshahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahshshshahhashahahahhahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahAhhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahshahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahshshshahhashahahahhahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahAhhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahshahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahshshshahhashahahahhahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahAhhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahshahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahshshshahhashahahahhahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahah

I want to hatefuck his wife and smack her tits around

Attached: Vanessa-Bryant-at-the-Lakers-Game--01.jpg (1266x2010, 158K)

Is she officially single now?

Attached: 1387068337455.jpg (710x711, 118K)

He used to wear this hat on his searches

Attached: Taaiyte_anoss_ 566.jpg (244x182, 15K)

Well his case was dropped so in the eyes of the law he was innocent

yep i wonder who's going to be fucking her now

That was his joke you slow idiot

You just know

Attached: Jordan.jpg (1024x683, 129K)

It's very likely he raped her. Though she did everything possible to make it happen. Stayed after he shift, went to his room alone multiple times e.t.c

I just assume it didn't go down as she fantasized and thought she was gonna be romanced. He got impatient and thought his actions had no consequence.

Won't even be touching the sides. One thing for sure - he was a giant black dude.

lol yeah he was like the world champion for 4 years stright

Pleasw.... Tiger Woods has too many of his own issues

niggers are used to not seeing there fathers.

Dead nigger
Move along
Nothing to see here

There was once friction on the lakers because karl malone was hitting on kobes wife
I wonder if he's going to be calling her

Attached: karl.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Underrated lmfao

She showed up to do the rape kit with multiple other mens cum in her. What kind of girl gets raped goes and fucks at least 3 other guys and let's them blow up in her then decides hey I am gonna say the rich black guy raped me.

>Is this a trick question

Your mom

If Ted Bundy had a kid, I wouldn't feel bad for it not getting to see it's Dad either. Also, when you rape someone at 22, yes you end up spending most of your life "giving back" so people (like you have done) forget he raped a 19 year old girl. :) But that's okay. He bounced the ballsys very wellsy.

Iranian defense fucked up again

You really believe he raped that girl. Bitch wanted to fuck a famous rich athlete and wanted to get some money after the fact. You guys are fuckin stupid miserable mutherfuckers hating on the man

I knew Kobe wasn't over the hill.

ted bundy did have a kid btw

youtu.be/FQtXvoBZ4OM

lol yeah right youtube.com/watch?v=CdsfMfRKVNk

also, crash pics when?

Attached: 58D58E48-2E3E-4B15-BD13-BDBBA07DBEBF.jpg (474x466, 23K)

>world

there was a witness

trips

eyewitness

"where do you think you are right now?"

Bring these girls to me. I will take care of them.

Dont forget he raped a bitch then bough his wife a 20million dollar fucking pink diamond so yea fuck that nigger

>unironically caring about rape
I'm with you that niggers shouldn't rape but the slut had multiple mens dna in her panties, she was just a whore

r/woosh

Nigger got what he deserved.

so le edgy

I heard he got traded to the Clippers.

Oh fuck off, this shit happens all the time, many people mean the world to others and they die every day, just because this was someone YOU admire, doesnt make it any less wrong for others to laugh about it

Who?