Kobe Bryant's death is sad but he was kinda a dumbass tbh...

Kobe Bryant's death is sad but he was kinda a dumbass tbh. Travel everywhere in a helicopter like you think you're the shit and it's gonna crash eventually. That shit is way more dangerous than a car or airplane in some cases.

Attached: 106356005-15800707063212020-01-26t202307z_1429345448_rc2wne9h8z5e_rtrmadp_3_people-kobe-bryant.jpg (678x381, 18K)

But in some cases travelling in a car is far more dangerous than travelling in a helicopter.

I've noticed every time niggers travel with a bunch of other niggers in aircraft everyone dies.

Helicopters are about the safest mode of transportation. It's not like they just drop out of the sky if the engine goes out. Look up reverse rotation.

at least of some those private heli/jet crashes are setups
in the 90s it happened to Aliyah right before she was to sign a deal

Also happened to Bobby Kennedy except he got assassinated

Kek

Do you suppose wherever Korbin Blyat is, he finally found the tightest butthole ?

Attached: Blakniggzarjeloz-ovdeeznotts-l3zbeeyonchzhrhzf.jpg (640x480, 50K)

No, dumb ass

Didn't know about that

Now that hes dead people will say they knew him personally and he was the nicest person ever, he was a SAINT!! he was a GOD on the basketball court.. You know the regular thing people say when someone dies.

He was Indeed, even without the double date

how do you crash into a hill at 180 mph don't those flying pieces of shit have forward collision warning and automatic braking?

I did read about a witness saying that It was flying pretty Low and making a strange noise but that doesnt tellmuch

Who?

no rama rama
the petrol goes in the helicopter

Except almost 100% fatality rate.

Everyone breaks thier neck before they even hit the ground usually.

Cool, now we have a Tupac of baseball

flying too low in poor visibility, they were warned it wasn't safe to fly but sheeett im a rich nigga i do wat i wanna do

gg/sfqKZ5q

So all helicopter pilots crash their helicopters at some point then? Stupid comment, sheer bad luck. Not that I care either way.

RIP wace windu

Attached: 1580129791634.png (1344x1130, 1.84M)

Attached: image0-163.jpg (475x450, 40K)

>Travel everywhere in a helicopter like you think you're the shit and it's gonna crash eventually
Dumb argument, Helo is millions of times safer than car, he just got one in a million shit luck

Kobe pissed of the clintons

What I dont get is why a multimillionaire basketball legend is flying around everywhere in a helicopter from 1991? Surely he could afford to replace it if he wanted.

Who the fuck is Kobe Bryant?

Its only another death NIGGER!

Actually my first thought too. Theres no way there hasnt been safety developments that cant just be fixed by maintenance in 30 years.

Attached: 3rd.png (798x809, 468K)

You suffer from mental retardation.. kys kys kys

Hahahahaha

Attached: FB_IMG_1580135451575.jpg (446x594, 27K)

they died because he was sucking the pilot's dick to show his daughter how to give a good blowjob
sidenote: if you get head while you're driving a vehicle it's called road head. If you get head while piloting an aircraft is it called sky head?

Did it blow up on impact from the fuel, or did they get shredded by the blades flying off and cabin getting smashed on rocks?

I kek'd

Based prognosticator

Attached: 72ED9E5C-5470-4947-AF13-8E8BD871BCDD.jpg (645x344, 28K)